Let's go, Charlie.
很好
That's right.
来吧
Come on.
躲在我后面
Get behind me.
我们走吧
Let's go.
谁敢跟过来就死定了
Anybody follows, and you're dead.
老爹
Father.
在我背后
Behind me.
发车
Start it up.
你已经达到目的了
You got what you came for.
赶紧脱身吧
Go while you still can.
克莱儿汉米尔顿
Clair Hamilton!
你父亲死的安详
Your father may have had a restful death,
但命运不会…
but fate was not...
就此罢休
finished with him...
也不会因你而罢休
...or with you...
你儿子也一样
...or your kid.
我刚说过
I said it.
I said it.
一人换一人
A son for a son.
可惜你得背他下山了
But you're going to have to carry him off this mountain!
不!
No!
该死
Holy shit.
老爹
Father!
快去抓他们 -把枪给我
Go get them. - Give me the gun.
快去抓他们!
Go get them.
嘿
Hey.
嘿,你还好吗?
Hey, are you okay?
妈妈,小心!
Mom! Look out!
走吧,查理,快点
Let's go, Charlie. Come on.
快点
Come on.
我要你继续跑,懂吗?
I need you to keep running. Okay?
无论如何都别停下来
Whatever you do, don't stop.
那你怎么办?
What about you?
我会跟着你
I'll be right behind you.
好吗?
Okay?
好,快跑
Okay? Run. Okay?
你一定要回来
You came back for me.
当然
Of course I did.
现在快去吧
Now go!
快跑
Run!
查理,不要!
Charlie! No!
妈!
Mom!
快走
Move!
快点
Come on.
想和你妈有一样的下场吗?
You want to end up like your mother?
走快点
Keep going.
起来,快起来
Get up! Get up!
快走
Go!
小王八蛋
All right, you little shit.
想玩游戏是吧?
You wanna play? Huh, kid?
老娘奉陪
I'll play.
我是天生好手
I live for this shit.
你在哪?
Where are you?
找到你了,你这小王八蛋
Got you, you little prick.
过来
Get over here!
住手
Don't.
去看一下发电机
Go and tend to the generator.
现在马上!
Now!
我已经不记得
You know, I can't remember a time
上一次心平气和是何时了
when I wasn't driven by rage,
我还小时,我爸发现我天生爆脾气
and my father saw it in me when I was a little boy.
他为了改变我的爆脾气而揍我
He tried to beat it out of me.
令他惊讶的是
Imagine his surprise,
我成年后,脾气更是暴躁
how it all came to a head for him
when I came of age.
我当时留着霍布斯是出于好奇
You know, I kept Hobbs first out of curiosity.
但我在她身上看到自己的影子
I thought I saw in her a little bit of me,
而我是对的
and I was right.
如果我不杀她父亲,她也会自己动手
If I didn't kill her father, she would have.
而我把其他人留着…
But I only kept the others...
为了打扫、修缮
for weeding, housekeeping.
唯有对你,我无法生气
You were the first one I ever met I felt no rage for.
我的手下中,没人像你
You were the son I never had.
但你改变不了人的本性
But you can't change a man's true nature.
你妈逃走的那天
The day your mother ran off,
我早该知道你不可信
I should have known I couldn't trust you.
但今天你自己证明了
But today, you proved it.
你继承了她…
You got her...
她的背叛
her betrayal...
在你的天性里
in your nature.
她背叛了她的丈夫
She betrayed her husband.
她还想背叛我
She... she tried to betray me,
很明显的,她也背叛了你
and she certainly betrayed you...
当她离家,把你独自留下时
...when she ran off and left you here alone.
我早该杀了你
Huh?
就在我杀了你妈那天
I should have killed you...the day I killed your mother.
不准死,不准死
Don't die! Don't die!
不准死
Don't die!
不准死
Don't die!
不准死
Don't die!
不准死
Don't die.
我还需要你,拜托
I need you. Come on.
快醒醒
Come on.
我还需要你
I need you. I need you.
我不会死的
I'm not going to die.
我不会死的
I'm not going to die...
直到你死
until you die.
我就知道你是我唯一的弱点
I always knew you were my only weakness.
男人必须抹灭…
A man has to kill...
他的弱点
...what makes him weak.
老爹
Father!
我儿子…他人呢?
Where is...my son?
他在哪?
Where is he?
他在哪?
Where is he?
妈妈
Mom!
我永远掌管你们的命运
I was always your fate.
老爹
Father...
这是替我妈报仇
This is for my mother!
不!
No!
查理
Charlie.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
没事
I'm okay.
我没事 -好
- Okay. - I'm okay.
多亏有你,我的儿子才能回来
I got my boy back, thanks to you.
我要离开这座山了…
I'm...getting off this mountain.
好
Yeah.
走吧,查理
Come on, Charlie.
我们走
Let's go.
(三个月后)
我看还是给你吧?
Guess you'll need these back.
你帮我暂时保管吧?
Why don't you hang onto them for me?
电影精选列表