(克莱儿)
冰峰追缉
你一个人来?
You alone?
是的
I am.
钱带来了没?
You bring the money?
我儿子呢?
Where is my son?
先给钱!
Money first!
听着
Look.
你的儿子目前还活着
Your boy's alive...
但我们必须先看到钱
for now...but we need to see the money.
大家各取所需
We all want this to go the same way.
没人会受伤
No one gets hurt.
我拿了钱过来,现在轮到你们了
I held up to my end of the agreement.
Now you hold up to yours.
如果你还想再见到你儿子
You want to see
your boy again,
那就乖乖听话
then you'll do as you're told.
否则出事就怪你自己吧
Otherwise, you're going to have no one to blame
but yourself.
你必须冒这个险,快给钱
It's a chance you're going to have to take.
Show us the money!
我们说好了
We had a deal.
规则变了
Deals change.
数字都对吗?
It's all there?
应该是
Yeah, looks it.
动手吧
Do it.
立刻动手
Do it now.
别摘下面具
Keep the mask on!
快上车
Come on! Get in.
掩护我
Cover me.
快点
Come on.
快上车
Get in, get in!
刚才是怎样?
What the hell was that?
你想杀了她?
Huh?You were going to kill her?
计划本是如此
That was the plan.
哪来的计划?
What do you mean that was the plan?
这谁的主意?说啊?
Whose fucking plan was that? Huh?
那孩子怎么办?
What about the kid?
老爹找到买♥♥家了
Father's already got a buyer.
快…
Go! Go! Go! Go!
快甩掉她 -我知道
Just lose her already. - Okay! Okay!
抓稳了
Hold on!
靠
Shit.
靠
Shit.
该死
Shit.
克莱儿,你父亲的事我很遗憾
Clair, I'm so sorry about your father.
查理
Charlie!
放手 -等等,我们需要谈谈
Let me go!
Wait! We need to talk about this.
放开我!
Let me go!
我要去跑步
I'm going for a run.
要一起吗?
Wanna come?
不要
No.
我需要你时你总是不在
You were never here when I needed you!
查理?
Charlie?
查理?
Charlie?
查理!
Charlie!
喂?克莱儿汉米尔顿
Hello?Clair Hamilton?
你儿子在我们这里
We have your boy,
如果你想见他
and if you ever want to see him again,
你最好别求救
I suggest you keep this to yourself.
保持联络,克莱儿
We'll be in touch, Clair.
不…等等
No, no, no. Wait.
妈妈!
Mom!
看着我
Look at me.
看着我!
Look at me!
我的儿子在哪里?
Where is my son?
你若是敢扣下板机
If you pull that trigger,
你这辈子别想见到他
you're never going to see him again.
他在哪?
Where is he?
他…
He's...
在山上
up there.
退后
Get back!
滚开
Get lost!
退后,离我远点
Get back! Stay away!
小子,你不错啊
You did good, boy.
多数年轻人都会逃跑
Most young people would have run.
我的爷爷叫我要永远站稳脚步
My grandpa taught me to always stand my ground.
你爷爷还教了你什么?
What else did your grandfather teach you?
他说别让他人掌管自己的命运
He said never leave your fate in someone else's hands.
你懂“命运”这两字吗,小子?
Do you even know what "fate" means, son?
你们两个刚刚跑哪了?
And where the hell were you two? Huh?
现在可不能犯错
This isn't the time to be making mistakes.
把他押到营地
Get him back to the camp.
我们现在去小屋
We're going on to the lodge. Now.
劳森和其他人怎么办?
What about Larsen and the rest of them?
他们没出现
They didn't show.
我早说过了,劳森不能信
I told you Larsen couldn't be trusted.
他不是害死大家,就是带着钱跑了
He either got 'em all killed or he ran off with that damn money.
你懂个屁
You don't know shit.
抱歉,老爹
Sorry, Father.
那头狼怎么办?
What do you want me to do with it?
就放在那吧
Just leave it.
不带走猎物会倒大楣的
It's supposed to be bad luck not taking the kill with us.
是吗?
Oh, really?
倒楣是吧?
It's supposed to be bad luck?
倒楣的是你
You're bad luck.
开枪啊
Go ahead.
你只身出现,他们会杀了他的
You show up alone and they'll kill him.
然后再杀了你
And then you.
谁会杀我?
Who will?
谁抓了我儿子?
Who has my son?
老爹
Father.
谁的老爹?
Who's Father?
我们在这多久了?
How long have we been down here?
几个小时
A couple hours.
有必要这样吗?
Is this necessary?
你的名字是什么?
What's your name?
劳森
Larsen.
好的,劳森
Well, Larsen,
情况有些矛盾
something just doesn't add up.
你刚刚为何不杀我?
Why didn't you kill me back there?
我不是来杀人的
I didn't come here for no killing.
但你朋友很明显想杀我
Well, your friend sure as hell did.
小姐,我也不知道 -谁管你知不知道
Lady, I didn't know.I don't give a shit what you didn't know.
看着他
Look at him.
看着他!
Look at him!
你们把他从我身边夺走了
You took him from me.
现在你得帮我把他找回来
Now you're going to help me get him back.
如果我说不呢?
And if I don't?
趁这双腿还能走路时好好珍惜吧
Best start walking while you still can.
我需要休息…
I need a... I need a rest.
我们必须继续走
We need to keep moving.
拜托,我需要…
Come on. I need...
我需要喘口气
I need to catch my breath.
我的腿好痛
My leg is killing me.
你当时射高一点,我就死了
A little higher, you would have killed me.
我本来就没想杀你
Wasn't aiming to kill you.
也是,他说你当过兵
Yeah. He said you were military.
谁?查理吗?
Who? Charlie?
不,是老爹
No. Father.
儿子身边没母亲一定很难过
It's hard on a son when his mother ain't around.
你知道那个包包里有多少钱吗?
You know how much money is in this bag right here?
大概知道
电影精选列表