I have a rough idea.
那是我家的遗产
This is my family's legacy.
我们只剩这些了
This is all we've got left.
我知道
I know.
你怎么会知道?
How do you know?
因为当你♥爸♥关闭工厂时
Because when your old man shut down the mill,
老爹就盯上那笔钱了
that's all Father talked about.
那笔钱是他欠老爹的
It was money owed to him.
所以当你父亲去世时…
So when your old man died...
起来
Get up.
你休息够久了
You've had enough rest.
怎样?
What is it?
有血迹
Blood.
很多血
Lots of it.
是一只狼
It's a wolf.
是被枪杀的
It's been shot.
一只幼狼
A young one, too.
附近还有很多狼
There's a lot more of them.
是谁?
Who is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
你看的见他们吗?
Can you see them?
把靴子脱了
Take off your boots.
什么?
What?
我叫你把靴子给我
I said, give me your boots!
快点…
Come on, come on, come on.
我是你就会乖乖待在这里
I'd stay here if I were you.
快点啊 -嘿!
Come on. - Hey!
该死 -站住
Oh, shit. - Stop!
站住
Stop!
滚开,放开我
Get off me. Get off me
劳森
Larsen!
你在想什么?
What were you thinking?
我才想问你在想什么?
What were you thinking?
老爹叫我在这等
Father...
told me to wait.
他只是遵照老爹的命令
He was just doing what Father told him.
他完全不知情
He didn't know no better.
你知道我们中了埋伏吗?
Did you know we were walking into an ambush?
你说我儿子会在这里
You said my son would be here.
我们本该在营地碰面的
We were supposed to meet them at the camp.
他们大概离开了
They probably left.
营地在哪?
Where's the camp?
穿过森林
Through them trees.
若你不能帮我找儿子,那你就没用处了
I have no use for you if you can't get me to my son.
他们把他带到哪了?
Where'd they take him?
小屋
The lodge.
什幺小屋?
What lodge?
一个废弃的滑雪小屋
It's an abandoned ski lodge.
盖在山的背面
It's on the back side of the mountain.
距离这里10小时路程
It's about a 10-hour hike from here.
我不想让他这样死去
I'm not leaving him here like this.
他就像我的兄弟
He was like a brother to me.
我不会逃跑的
I won't run.
我会带你去小屋,但拜托让我埋了他
I'll get you to the lodge. Just let me do right by him.
别让我后悔
Don't make me regret this.
妈的
Shit.
你曾习惯杀人吗?
Do you ever get used to taking a man's life?
我自知那是军人的本分
I knew what I signed up for.
我们浪费太多时间了
We've wasted enough time.
篝火生的不错,小子
You made a good-looking fire, boy.
饿了吗?
You hungry?
可以帮我松绑吗?
If you could untie me.
现在还不行
You're not ready for that.
给我
Give me that.
我的脚没知觉了
I can't feel my feet.
还有多远?
How far to where they're keeping him?
过了山脊后
Over the ridge.
大概还要4、5小时
About four, maybe five hours.
天太黑了,我们看不见的
Look, it's too dark. We can't see worth shit.
他们要把我儿子带去小屋干嘛?
What will they do to him
up at the lodge?
准备把他交给…
They'll get him ready for a hand-off...
给买♥♥家
to a buyer.
然后呢?
And after that?
然后消失吧,我猜
Lost to the world...
I imagine.
你们起初就没想过把儿子还给我对吧?
You were never going to give him back to me, were you?
你们有什么毛病?
What's the matter with you people?
如果今天是你的孩子呢?
What if that was your child?
我就是当时的那孩子
I was that child.
什么声音?
What is it?
有东西
It weren't nothing.
你看起来怕了
You look a little scared.
你也看到菲利普的下场了
You saw what they did to Phillip.
我也知道你没子弹了
And I know you're out of ammo.
老实说,我怕的不是狼
Truth be told, it's not the wolves I'm worried about.
我去生火
I'm making a fire.
有些事我还是不明白
There's something I don't understand.
你干嘛不直接让我溺死?
Why didn't you just let me drown?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想人不该就这样死去吧
I guess there's better ways to die.
你不必死在这座山上
You don't have to die on this mountain.
你仔细考虑一下
You think about that.
你说你小时候也这样
You said you were that child.
什么意思?
So?
我在你儿子那年纪时
When I was about your son's age,
我的父母欠了老爹钱
my parents owed Father money.
他们没钱,老爹又来讨债
When they couldn't pay, he came to collect.
他杀了我爸
He killed my daddy.
他把我妈和我拿来抵债
He took my mom and me as payment,
他留下了我妈
and he kept her for himself.
她后来逃跑成功
She had the chance to escape. She ran.
这么久以来
For the longest time,
我一直在等她回来救我
I waited for her to come back to get me.
但她不曾来过
She never did.
你为何不逃走?
Why didn't you run?
能去哪里?
And go where?
我想我们的共同点远超你的想像
I think we have a lot more in common than you think.
信上面说过
From what the letter said...
他抢走查理不是为了钱
...he didn't take Charlie for the money.
他是为死人报仇
He's looking at getting revenge on a man who's already dead.
起来
Get up.
起来
Get up.
赛斯
Seth.
帮他松绑
Cut his ties.
狼群来了
They're out there.
多少只?
How many?
非常多
Too many.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
希望如此
I sure hope so.
记住你爷爷说的话
Remember what your grandfather said.
永远站稳脚步
Always stand my ground.
那里!
There.
妈的
Shit.
该死
Damn!
查理,别动
Don't move, Charlie.
别跑
Don't run!
查理,别动
Charlie! Don't!
查理
Charlie!
该死
Damn it!
抓住
Grab it.
噢,你这蠢孩子
Oh, you stupid kid.
电影精选列表