白♥痴♥
You shit.
走吧
Come on.
继续走啊
Keep moving.
这小子都快站不稳了
The boy can hardly stand.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
别管他了
Leave him be.
如果嫌我碍事,随便你们吧
You can throw the rest away
for all I care.
小子,你很自傲对吧?
You're a proud one, ain't you, little boy?
你就和你爷爷一样
You're just like your grandfather used to be.
你认识我爷爷?
You knew my grandpa?
是啊,
Oh, yeah.
我认识你爷爷
I knew your grandfather.
他是条汉子
He was a righteous man.
但很久以前
But a long time ago,
上帝不再眷顾你爷爷
the Lord turned his face away from your grandfather,
他只好跪着来求我
and he came to me on his knees.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我尽了好人的本分
I did what any decent man would do.
眼见有人要溺水,我伸出援手
To a man who was drowning, I gave him my hand.
然后呢?
What happened?
他抓了我的手
He took it...
然后想把我一起淹死
and then he tried to pull me down with him.
他踢了我一脚
He kicked me.
踩在我肩上
He stood on my back,
他想让我沉到水底
and he tried to get me down all the way to the bottom.
他是条汉子
He was a righteous man.
他是一个奸汉
He was a self-righteous man.
那男人没有良心
There's no forgiveness in that man.
他对我做的事就像你妈对你一样
He did to me what your mother's doing to you.
你搞不懂对吧?
You don't get it, do you?
如果她付了赎金
If she paid the ransom...
我的人早该到了
they'd be here by now.
走吧,小子
Come on, boy.
事有蹊跷,出事了
Something's wrong. Something's wrong.
其他人呢?
Huh? Where are the boys?
我跟他说过没人会回来
I told him no one's coming back.
你到底在说什么?
What the hell are you saying?
这个劳森不能信
This Larsen can't be trusted.
不然我也死了
I would have been back by now, I guarantee that.
够了
That's enough!
如果你敢在这样说他
You talk like that about him again,
我会他妈的杀了你
I'll fucking kill you.
嘿
Hey!
我讨厌大吼大叫的
Boy, I hate to raise my voice.
目前来看 不管怎样
Now, one way or the other,
那些人都还没回来
those boys, they haven't come back.
他们如果没死
So if they're not dead...
他们最好祈祷自己还是死了比较好
they'd better goddamn wish they were!
等等
Wait.
我们不等他们了?
We're not waiting on them?
不用等他们了
We're not waiting on them.
原计划不变
The plan remains the same.
明晚把孩子交出去
Turn the kid over tomorrow night.
赛斯,把他扔进房♥间
Seth, throw him in the room.
给我过来,你这废物
Get over here, you little shit.
好的
Okay.
给我等一下
Hold on!
让我跟你说你爷爷不知道的事
Let me tell you something about your grandfather that he didn't know!
你的命运永远掌握在别人手中
Your fate is always in somebody else's hands!
你们全家的命运就是受苦受难
And it's your family's fate to suffer!
你的爷爷不明白
Your grandfather didn't know that!
他不相信
He didn't believe it,
所以他掌握自己的命运,背叛了我
so he took fate in his own hands and he crossed me!
而现在命运女神正伺机而行
Now fate's just biding her time...
等着你到这地方
waiting for you to come back here
夺回属于她的东西
and she can take what is hers.
查理的父亲呢?
Where's Charlie's father?
在沙漠的某处
Somewhere in the desert.
我们在阿富汗认识的
We met in Afghanistan.
我怀孕了,所以我们回国
I got pregnant, so we came home.
查理出生之后
Right after Charlie was born,
一个炸♥弹♥炸毁了他父亲的车
an IED took out his father's Humvee.
片甲不留
There was nothing left.
几年后我重回战场
A couple of years later, I re-deployed.
我说服自己必须回去
I told myself I needed to be there.
事实上
The truth is...
我无法直视我儿子的眼睛
I cannot look in my son's face
他们长的如出一辙
without seeing his father staring back at me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我更抱歉
Not as sorry as I am.
我不该离开我儿子的
I should have never left my son.
那里就是他被关的地方吗?
Is that where they're keeping him?
我们走吧
Let's go.
东西都带了吗?
Is that everything?
带了
Yeah.
我刚检查过了
I just checked that.
那就好
Yeah, well...
嘿
Hey.
看那边
Over there.
是劳森
It's Larsen.
喔,那个贱♥人♥
Well, I'll be a son of a bitch.
是劳森
It's Larsen.
快通知老爹,别让孩子出来 -好
Get Father.Keep the kid inside. - Yeah.
老爹
Father!
劳森似乎给我们带了伴手礼
Looks like Larsen brought us a gift!
老爹在哪?
Where's Father?
你来这是想把我们全杀了吗?
You come here to kill us all?
我只是来救我儿子的
I'm only here for my son.
你以为带上那条背叛我的流浪狗
You think that by bringing that stray dog
back to me,
我就会交出你儿子吗?
that's going to make me hand over your son?
我要带走我儿子
I'm taking my son
我会留下你们要的钱
and leaving the money that was agreed on.
给他看
Show him!
我的其他手下呢?
Where's the rest of my boys?
死了
Dead.
真的吗?
Is it true?
她杀了你的兄弟们?
Did she kill all your brothers?
你带走查理的那刻,这一切就注定了
You brought this to my doorstep when you took Charlie.
你杀了我的人,还想做交易?
You think you're going to deal with me
after you killed my boys?
如果有必要,我会杀更多
I'll kill more if you force me to.
敢扣下板机,你就死定了
You pull that trigger, you're dead.
让我动手吧,老爹
Let me do it, Father.
老爹
Father!
我们损失的已经够多了
We've lost enough.
收手吧
End this now.
拜托
Please.
一人换一人
A son for a son.
把你们的武器放下
Put your weapons down!
放下吧
Put them down.
把手放在头上
Now put your hands on your head.
快点!
Do it!
查理
Charlie!
小子,出来吧
Come out here, boy!
妈妈!
Mom!
查理
Charlie!
带着武器过来
Get the weapons and get over here.
查理,快拿武器
Charlie, get the weapons.
快点
Come on.
走吧,查理
电影精选列表