I'm not that nice, Libby.
对很多人我都愤怒不已
I got a lot of anger for a lot of people.
只是 你不在那些人里
Just... you're not one of them.
干嘛
What?
你不一样了
You're different.
你跟我想的不同
You're different than I imagined.
你知道 我们不用呆在这个房♥间
You know, we don't have to stay in this room.
这里是给死囚呆的
This room is designated for death row inmates.
我们可以去更开阔的房♥间
We can be in an open room.
除非是你提出要来这里
Unless you requested this one?
- 还记得那匹马吗 耶鲁 - 耶鲁
- Remember that horse, Yellow? - Yellow?
那匹不服管教的马
The famous horse that refused to be ridden?
- 怎么 它咬你了吗 - 没那么夸张
- What, did he bite you? - Nothing that dramatic.
只是我以为自己很好的控制住它了
Just thought I had a good hold of him,
却被它摔向了篱笆
he threw me against the fence
重重的把手摔到了钉子上
and slammed my hand against a nail.
郎纳在这吗 你知道他在哪儿吗
Runner been in here? You know where he is?
最后一封信里 谈到波特诺兰
The last letter came care of Bert Nolan's Group Home
在俄克拉荷马的人类小组中心
for Men somewhere in Oklahoma.
他提出给我500块 让他继续研究我的行为
He asked me for $500 to carry on his research on my behalf.
老郎纳真是不错
Good ol' Runner.
- 你手臂上的纹身是什么 - 那是个旧情人
- What's the tat on your arm? - Oh, it's a old flame.
我们从笔友做起
We started out as pen pals.
我以为自己爱她 我以为我们会结婚
I thought I loved her. I thought we'd get married.
你怎么样 有男朋友了吗
How about you? You got a boyfriend?
别这么做
Don't do that.
你怎么敢 别 你别这么做
How dare you? Don't... You don't get to do that.
利比 我
Libby, I'm...
你不准问我问题
No, you don't get to ask me fucking questions.
这么多年来 我的小妹妹终于来了
I mean, here comes my little sister after all these years.
我在想 也许这小家伙能出人头地
And I'm thinking, "Maybe this one thing will work out."
也许我不用再这么寂寞孤单
Maybe I won't be so fucking lonely.
我们能聊聊马儿
We can talk about a goddamn horse,
我就这点要求 根本微不足道
that's all I'm asking for, something just as tiny as that.
我不记得什么马儿
I don't remember the horse.
耶鲁 那匹又老又丑的农场马
Yellow? It was a dirty old farm horse.
- 那匹是你的马 - 那我怎么会不记得它
- But it was your horse. - How come I can't remember him?
当妈妈把它卖♥♥掉时 你还很小
You were pretty young when Mom had to sell him.
她很伤心 可她需要钱
Broke her heart, but she needed the money.
我能告诉你关于它的全部
I can tell you all about him.
- 来吧 提问吧 - 没必要提问
- Go ahead, ask the question. - I don't need to ask.
- 我知道是你杀死了他们 - 不 我没有
- I know you killed them. - No, I did not.
你当是可不是这么说的
That's not what you said back then.
当然不是 我那时只是个十几岁的男孩 满屋子都是小姑娘
Of course not, I was a teenage boy in a house full of girls.
在学校里 没人愿意多瞅我一眼
At school I was the kid that nobody paid attention to.
在法庭上 人们都害怕我
In that court room, people were scared of me.
- 我是个坏家伙 - 一个杀死♥全♥家♥人的坏家伙
- I was a bad ass. - A bad ass who killed his family.
利比 我是个傻瓜 可我没有杀死妈妈
Libby, I was a fool, but I did not kill Mom
戴比还有米歇尔
or Debby or Michelle.
那你干嘛不提出上诉
Then why have you never filed for an appeal?
你那么喜欢牢房♥吗 你想要呆在这吗
You like it so much in there, you want to stay there?
你知道我是怎么想的吗 我觉得你满嘴谎话
You know what I think? I think you're full of shit.
你看上去帅呆了
You look awesome.
我告诉过你
Told ya.
你不觉得我对你来说太老了吗
You don't think I might be too old for you?
这是什么意思
What's that mean?
意思是17岁可能对你来说太老了
Means that 17 might just be too old for your taste.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 本 看着我 过来 宝贝
Come on, Ben. Focus on me. Come on, baby.
你就这点本事吗
Is that all you got?
我在百货大厦看到几个朋友
You know, I saw a couple of friends today at the mall.
你知道那个叫克里希·凯茨的小姑娘吗
You know a little girl named Krissi Cates?
是的 她在美术课上
Yeah. She's in that art class
我放学后一直辅♥导♥她 怎么了
I've been helping out with after school. Why?
你一直跟我说没有美术课 本
You never told me about no art class, Ben.
好吧 我一直帮助小孩子
Yeah, well, I'm just helping kids.
我的一个老师要我这么做
One of my old teachers asked me to.
他们说警♥察♥在找你
Well, they say the police are looking for ya.
他们说你对那个小姑娘做了什么下流的事情
They say you did some naughty things to some little girls.
大家都叫你变♥态♥
Everyone's calling you a perv.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我爱你
I love you.
宝贝在踢我
The baby's kicking.
是戴安阿姨
It's Aunt Diane!
车里还有几个背包 和一些惊喜
There are more bags in the car, with some surprises.
你们去找吧
Go get them.
- 你不必这样 - 应该做的
- You shouldn't have. - It's what I do.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
饿狼们在门口
The wolves are at the door.
太多了
That's too much.
我喜欢这片土地
I love the land.
就像爱孩子们那样
It's like loving your kids.
我知道你可能不懂我在说什么
I know you probably don't know what I mean,
可是这种感觉势不可挡
but it's this overwhelming feeling.
看着农作物生长 收获 再次收获
Watching it grow and produce. And reproduce.
可你每天 每周劳作的时间
But you can only work so many hours a day,
都是有限的 帕提
and so many days a week, Patty.
所有的事情都自己承担 也不愿意改变
All by yourself, you never stood a chance.
你应该像我一样 离开这个地方
You should have done like me and left this place.
你应该去上大学 你有这本事
You should have gone to college, you had the brains.
- 这是爸妈的农场 - 我知道
- It's Mom and Dad's farm. - I know.
该放手了
It's time to let it go.
我没看到本
I don't see Ben.
- 他一大早就出去了 - 他近来怎么样
- He left early this morning. - How are things with him?
- 过的很艰难 - 他去哪儿了
- Difficult. - Where is he?
我不知道 怎么了
I don't know, why?
你觉得 是男孩还是女孩
So what do you think, is it a boy or a girl?
我不知道 我怎么肯能知道
I don't know. How would I know?
- 你是说你不在乎 - 我当然在乎
- So you're saying you don't care. - No, I do care.
要是是女孩的话 我已经想好几个名字了
I was actually thinking of some names if it's a girl.
- 你愿意告诉我吗 - 现在还不行
- Well, do you care to share? - Not yet.
你确定米歇尔没发现吗
Are you sure Michelle hasn't found out?
她什么都没说
She hasn't said anything.
那个小骗子
That little weasel.
你知道的 我发誓要是我碰她一下
You know, I swear if I ever get my hands on her...
闭嘴
Shut up.
你知道我答应过我爸爸 本
You know I've promised my Dad, Ben.
他说他要是发现我不是处♥女♥
He said if he ever found out I wasn't a virgin anymore
就一枪打爆我的头
he'd shoot me in the head.
你最好告诉你那多管闲事的妹妹
So you tell your nosy little sister
别在学校乱说话
to stop talking shit about me at school.
在我爸发现之前
Before he finds out.
喂 是特洛伊 别瞎晃了 快出去
Hey, it's Trey! Quit fucking around and get out of there.
你不了解他 本 你不知道他会干出什么事情
You don't know him, Ben. You don't know what he's capable of.
我觉得在我们父母回来前
You know, I think we should leave town
我们应该离开这个镇子
before our parents get back.
好
Okay.
真的吗 说的那么轻松
Really? That easy.
- 干嘛 - 你打算怎么养活我们
- What? - How are you going to support us?
你要有份工作 我也不知道
You'll have to get a job or... I don't know,
向郎纳要钱
ask Runner for money.
- 郎纳 我爸 - 他有钱 对吗
- Runner? My dad? - Yeah. He makes money, right?
他干杂活 体力活 给农场干活
He does handyman stuff, for work, labor... he works on farms.
- 你在说笑吗 - 你以为呢
- Are you kidding? - Well, yeah, what did you expect?
特洛伊 本不了解他爸爸
Trey! Ben doesn't know about his dad!
你这可怜虫
You sorry sack of shit.
你不了解你♥爸♥爸吗 搞什么啊老兄
You don't know about your dad? What the fuck, dude?
嘿 本 你正在抽你♥爸♥爸的大♥麻♥
Hey, Ben. You're smoking your dad's weed, buddy.
你们在说什么啊
What are you guys talking about?
这么垃圾 他还多收钱
It's crap and he overcharges.
- 他说是在德克萨斯弄到这个的 - 我们去找郎纳 宝贝
电影精选列表