我过会回来
I'll be back later.
花钱请我参加什么会议座谈会
It wasn't the first time
也不是第一次了
I'd been offered money for conferences or meetings.
这些年我接受的变♥态♥交易多了去了
I'd been offered all sorts of twisted deals over the years.
要糖果吗 小姑娘
Want some sweets, little girl?
利比
Libby!
- 欢迎来我们俱乐部 - 什么
- Welcome to our club. - What?
我说 欢迎来我们俱乐部 你要我带你转转吗
I said, "Welcome to our club!" You want me to show you around?
我要报酬
I want my money.
来吧 我带你上楼
Come on. I'll show you upstairs.
杀人俱乐部 或者叫KC
The Kill Club, or "KC," as we call it,
通常都是著名谋杀案的热衷者和破案迷
is basically for solvers and fans of famous murders.
从范尼·亚当到凶手
Everyone from Fanny Adams to the killer...
谁是范尼·亚当
Who's Fanny Adams?
她是1867年英国一个被砍成肉块的
She's an eight-year-old
八岁小女孩
who got chopped to bits in England back in 1867.
那个楼下发糖果的
That guy you passed with the sweets downstairs,
他正扮演那起案件的凶手 弗里德里克·贝克
he was playing the role of her murderer, Frederick Baker.
天哪 你们真是吃饱了撑的
Jesus Christ! You guys need to get a life.
是啊 我们正在推广角色扮演 可是
Yeah, we've been trying to push the role players out, but...
有太多人喜欢这个了
too many guys are into that.
另外 这也是我们的收入来源
Plus, it's a good source of income for us.
- 我们 - 破案者
- Us? - The solvers.
我们是货真价实的组织
We're a serious-minded organization.
我们有退役警♥察♥
Among our ranks are ex-cops,
私人保险调查者 律师
private and insurance investigators, lawyers.
我们可以破案 这就是这个组织做的事情
We solve crimes. It's what we do.
莱尔 那个年轻人是谁
Lyle. Who's your young friend?
鲍勃·布里达拉 这是利比·戴
Bob Bredella, this is Libby Day.
她的家人是堪萨斯农场屠♥杀♥案受害者
Whose family was at the Kansas farm house massacre.
要是你有鸡鸡
If you had a cock you would be in pieces
你现在就是垃圾堆里的一堆碎肉了
in my garbage right now.
一些部位我不放辣椒
Parts that I didn't use for chili.
把你的脏手拿开 变♥态♥
Get your fucking hands off me, you freak!
我开玩笑 抱歉 我只是开个玩笑
I'm kidding. I'm sorry. I'm only kidding.
你觉得这很有趣吗 你这肥猪变♥态♥
You think that's funny? You fat fuck!
这也不是杀人俱乐部第一次吵架了
That wouldn't have been the first fight at Kill Club,
不过却是最古怪的
but it would've been the weirdest.
- 你猜怎么着 我要走了 - 别别别 利比 求你了
- You know what? I'm outta here. - No, no, no. Libby, please.
我不想再呆在这儿了
I don't want to do this anymore.
不不 我能理解你暂时不喜欢这里
No, no. I can understand why you wouldn't like it so far.
可我们不是都这样的
Okay? But we're not all like that.
给我个机会 看看里面吧
Look, just give me a chance. Look at this in here.
一大群调查者觉得他们已经识别出了连环凶手
A bunch of PI's who think they've identified a serial killer.
他们正打算抓捕那些跨洲的罪犯
They're about to catch some guy who has been crossing states.
你知道的 密苏里 堪萨斯 俄克拉荷马 协助杀人
You know, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, to help kill people.
- 怎么协助 - 他们管他叫"天使讨债人"
- What do you mean help? - They call him the Angel of Debt.
他们认为对于那些糟糕信用 有高保额人生保险却无路可走的人来说
They think he's like a Jack Kevorkian for people with bad credit,
Jack Kevorkian 杰克·凯欧克因美国病理学家 推行安乐死的第一人
他就像是杰克·凯欧克因
good life insurance and no way out.
你会喜欢这个小组的 这是个严肃的小组
You'll like our group. It's serious, no costumes.
大家好 我很荣幸给大家介绍特殊来宾
Hi, everyone. It's my honor to present our special guest,
以及本年度的谋杀俱乐部之星
and the star of this year's Kill Club.
利比·戴
Libby Day.
1985年10月13日 凌晨2点左右
Around 2:00 a.m. on October the 13th, 1985,
一个或几个人杀死了戴家的3名家庭成员
a person or persons killed three members of the Day family
就在堪萨斯 他们自己的农场里
in their farm house in Kinnakee, Kansas.
最年幼的孩子 利比 从她妈妈房♥间的一扇窗户里
The youngest child, Libby, escaped the killer
逃脱了凶手的魔掌
through a window in her mother's room.
最年长的孩子 本杰明 无法提供不在场证明
The oldest child, Benjamin, never produced an alibi
并且极其不配合调查
and was extremely uncooperative with the police.
利比作证 她看见本犯下了谋杀
Libby testified, she saw Ben commit the murders.
基于利比模糊的证词
Despite Libby's confused testimony,
以及太过于年幼
and young age,
并且缺少实物证据
and despite a startling lack of physical evidence,
本·戴被判有罪
Ben Day was convicted.
大量谣言称他涉及恶魔崇拜
Based largely on rumors that he was involved in Devil worship.
- 你说完了吗 - 我认为普遍观点是
- You done? - I think the general consensus
凶手是朗纳·戴 他的父亲
is that Runner Day, her father, did it.
我是说 他找上帕提 向她索要钱财
I mean, he goes to Patty, tries to bully her for money,
却一无所获 然后恼羞成怒
as usual gets nothing, and he goes haywire.
- 我是说 那家伙疯了 对吗 - 对 我不知道
- I mean, the guy was crazy, right? - Right. I don't know...
我不了解他 他离开时我才大概两岁
Look, I didn't know him, he left when I was, like, two.
- 他现在在哪儿 - 我不知道
- Where is he now? - I don't know.
米歇尔的床单上有血迹
There was a blood stain on Michelle's bed sheets.
跟家里所有人的血型都不一致
Different blood type than anyone in the family.
可是床单是别人捐献的
But since the sheets were from Goodwill,
检察官认为血迹可能来自于任何人
prosecutor says that blood could've come from anywhere.
没错 我们很穷
Yeah, we were poor.
家里的很多东西都是别人捐赠的
A lot of our shit came from Goodwill, okay?
你还记得任何不正常的事情吗
Do you remember anything out of the ordinary
- 那天发生的 - 比如
- happening that day? - Like what?
比如 你妈妈对克里希·凯茨丑闻的反应
Like, how your mother reacted to the Krissi Cates scandal.
- 谁 - 克里希·凯茨
- Who? - Krissi Cates.
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
- 你在你的书里提到过她 - 那本书不是我写的
- You mentioned her in your book. - I didn't write that book.
- 我甚至都没读过 - 那么特洛伊·特庞诺呢
- I didn't even read it. - What about Trey Teepano?
本·戴怎么样
What about Ben Day?
你们不是想听我怎么评论他吗
You want to hear what I have to say about him?
拜托 这是司法系统里最大的误判
Please, this is the grossest miscarriage of justice ever.
这女的想干嘛
What is this woman's deal?
玛格达竭尽全力想让你兄弟释放
Magda here is very involved in the effort to free your brother.
他是个了不起的人 他的画 他写的诗
He's a wonderful man. He draws, he writes poetry.
你应该多去了解一下他 利比
You should get to know him, Libby.
你真的应该 再过三周那扇窗就要关闭了
You really should. In three weeks, that window is going to close.
- 什么 - 为了解决这起案子
- What? - In order to solve this crime,
我们要启用新的证据
we need to compile new evidence and...
如果你有意向 当我们提出人生保护权时
if you were inclined, you could recant your testimony
你可以撤回你的证词
when we file for habeas corpus.
- 可是 时间至关重要 - 你们在说什么
- But... time is of the essence. - What are you talking about?
由于预算减少
Oh, because of budget cuts,
他们正在合并部门
they are consolidating departments
并且处理掉十年以上案件的证据
and disposing of evidence from cases older than 10 years.
也就是说三周后
Which means, in three weeks' time,
本的所有文件将被销毁
Ben's file will be shredded.
你们只是一群
You're just a few people
热衷谋杀案谜团的人
who like murder mysteries and true crimes...
利比 本是无辜的 我们想
Libby. Ben is innocent and we're trying...
他从未提出过上诉
- He's never even filed for an appeal!
他都有足够的理由提出八次上诉了 可他失去信心了
He's had reason enough for eight appeals but he has lost hope.
很好
Good.
- 求你帮助 - 这可不是什么阴谋论
- Please help... - No. It's not a conspiracy theory.
- 嘿 别这样 - 把你的手放开
- Hey, don't be like that! - Get your hands off me!
至少要让我们信服
At least stay and try and convince us.
我告诉过你不用去找她 小骗子
I told you she wouldn't bother, lazy little liar.
对 没错 你一直都是这样 骗子
Yes, that's what you are and what you've always been. A liar!
那一晚的事你们根本一无所知
You don't know shit about what happened that night.
你们都不知道
None of you.
快逃 快逃啊
Run! Run!
不
No!
利比 利比
Libby! Libby!
利比
Libby!
他们都死了
They're all dead!
有一次我在美术课上遇到一个名叫本的男孩
"Once I was in art class and met a boy named Ben.
我知道我可以赢得他的心
"It was his heart I knew I would win.
他有大大的蓝眼睛和细嫩的皮肤
"He has big blue eyes and really nice skin.
你加入吗
"Are you 'in'?"
今天是周六 我正想念着你 猜猜是谁
"It's Saturday and I'm thinking of you. Guess who?"
你认识这里的人吗
Hey, do you know someone here?
他
Him.
嗨嗨
电影精选列表