妈妈
Mom...
我爱你 利比
I love you, Libby.
我爱你 小虫
I love you, ladybug.
你绝不能忘记
Don't you ever forget that.
利比 你要对我们诉说的事情非常非常重要
Libby, what you're about to tell us is very, very important.
本有没有杀死你的母亲和姐姐们
Did Ben kill your mom and your sisters?
事情发生时 你就在那间屋子里
You were in the house when it happened.
告诉我们 凶手就是本 他杀死了他们 对吗
So tell us. It was Ben. He killed them, right?
我的内心卑劣不堪
I have a meanness inside me.
它仿佛寄生在我体内
Real as an organ.
那是个血腥的日子
It's the Day blood.
肯定有什么事情弄错了
Something's fuckin' wrong with it.
那一晚他们被杀时 我八岁
I was eight the night they were killed
莫名就出名了
and suddenly I was famous.
堪萨斯大草原屠♥杀♥案的孤儿小女孩
The little orphan girl of the Kansas Prairie Massacre.
于是 陌生人给我寄钱
So, strangers send me money.
刚好能维持生计
Just enough for me to do nothing.
就跟如今的生活一模一样
Which was exactly what I did.
还剩多少钱
How much is left?
你读了我寄给你的报告吗
Do you read the reports I send you?
有时会读
Sometimes.
你至少听过我给你的留言吧
Have you at least listened to my messages?
多少钱
How much?
你的基金里还剩482块1毛2
There is $482 and 12 cents left in your fund.
- 就像我先前提到过的 - 老天啊
- Now as I have mentioned before... - Jesus.
你能够以定期收入
had you been able to replenish it
填补进基金账户吗
with any kind of regular income,
这样我们就能让它继续运作
we'd have been able to keep it afloat.
你的房♥租也已经拖欠了两个月了
You're also two months behind on your rent.
那些书怎么样了 它们应该更赚钱才对
What about the book? That should have made more money.
- 我知道 - 有新的捐赠吗
- I know. - Any new donations?
十三周年纪念日快到了 你知道的 我可以
Thirtieth anniversary is coming up... You know, I could...
利比 人们的注意力跨度都很短
People have short attention spans, Libby.
总是有新的谋杀案发生
And there's always a new murder, I'm afraid.
他们会去帮助其他的小女孩
They want to help other little girls.
所以事实就是 你已经不再是个小女孩了
And the truth is, you're not a little girl anymore.
我还没准备好接受这一切
I'm not ready for this.
但与此同时
But in a way,
塞翁失马 焉知非福
it could turn out to be a blessing in disguise.
它带你走进人生的新篇章
And lead you into an exciting new phase of your life.
等你长大了 你想要做什么呢
What do you want to be when you grow up?
你♥他♥妈♥在跟我搞笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
在过去 吉姆·杰夫里斯
In the past Jim Jeffries
总是带给我塞满信件的鞋盒
used to hand me bulging shoe boxes full of mail.
大部分信件里都有钱
Most of them letters with checks inside.
作为回报 捐赠者们会收到一份套用信函
In return, donors would receive a form letter
用我斑驳的字迹写道
in my blocky handwriting that read...
"感谢您的捐赠"
"Thank you for your donation.
"正是有了你们这样的好心人
"It's people like you who let me look forward
我才能勇敢的迈向美好的明天"
to a brighter future.
"利比·戴"
"Yours truly, Libby Day."
喂
Hello?
- 喂 - 是莱尔·沃斯吗
- Hello? - Is this Lyle Wirth?
是 你是谁
Yeah, who's asking?
我是利比·戴 我收到你的信了
It's Libby Day, you wrote me.
老天啊 真的吗 利比·戴 你在镇上吗
Oh, holy cow! Really? Libby Day? Are you in town?
什么意思 哪个镇
What do you mean, which town?
你在堪萨斯市 你住在哪儿 对吗
Well, you're in Kansas City, that's where you live, right?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
对 我住在堪萨斯市 你提出的邀请
Yeah, I live in Kansas City. Listen, your offer,
是认真的吗
is it serious?
莱尔·沃斯看上去像个连环杀手
Lyle Wirth looked like a serial killer.
这就意味着他不是
Which probably meant he wasn't one.
莱尔
Lyle?
利比
Libby?
是我 怎么 你还在等其他什么人吗
Yeah, what? You were expecting someone else?
利比·戴
Libby Day.
总算见到你了 我太激动了
I'm so excited to finally meet you...
好好 妈的淡定点
Okay, just fucking relax.
- 你不用害怕 - 我没害怕
- There's no reason to be scared. - I'm not scared of you.
我只是想要弄清楚
I'm just trying to figure out
什么样的人才会大半夜的
what kind of a person wants to meet in a laundromat
在自主洗衣店跟别人见面
in the middle of the fucking night.
不不 不是你想的那样 这个地方归我
Oh, no, it's not what you think. I own this place.
我有两个洗衣店 我是个企业家
I own two of them. I'm an entrepreneur.
- 你要喝点什么吗 - 比如
- Can I offer you something? - Like what?
- 去污剂吗 - 咖啡什么的
- Detergent? - I was thinking maybe a coffee...
- 退后几步 老兄 - 抱歉
- Just take a fucking step back, man! - Sorry.
- 你就不懂保持个人距离吗 - 好好
- What is it with you and personal space? - All right.
跟我说说这个俱乐部
Tell me about this club.
你知道有些人喜欢收集棒球卡片
You know how some guys collect baseball cards?
或者一些妇女喜欢读八卦杂♥志♥
Or women who read gossip magazines and know
知道明星的所有事情
everything about some celebrity.
比如他们孩子的名字 他们在哪儿长大等等
Like their baby's name or the town where they grew up?
我的俱乐部也差不多 只是 是关于谋杀
You know, this is like that, only it's about murders.
我们叫它杀人俱乐部
We call it the Kill Club.
它不像听上去那么诡异
It's not as weird as it sounds.
就是那么诡异
It sounds pretty fucking weird.
就是一群人
It's like a bunch of people
喜欢真实的案件和谜团
who like true crimes and mysteries.
每个人都有各自钟情的案件
You know, everyone has a case that they are passionate about.
你和你的家庭极其特殊
You and your family are very special.
在俱乐部里名气很大
Huge with the club.
我是说 那真的是个惨剧
I mean, it's a real tragedy what happened.
你哥哥在监狱里 要坐28年牢
Your brother in jail, going on 28 years.
听着
Look...
要是你和你的小俱乐部
if you and your little club
想说服我本是无辜的话
want to convince me that Ben's innocent,
- 你是在浪费时间 - 来看看就知道了 只是
- you're wasting your time. - Just come along, it's like a...
说说话罢了
like a convention.
- 多少钱 - 500块
- How much? - Five hundred dollars.
那里 有许许多多收集者
And there'll be a lot of collectors there,
所以带一点你童年的纪念品过来
so bring any souvenirs from your childhood
我要1000块
I want a thousand.
我能给你700块
I can give you 700.
你把你知道的关于那天发生的事情都告诉我们
And you let us pick your brain about what happened that day.
行
Fine.
- 成交 - 成交
- Yeah? - Yeah. Deal.
我确定你做不到
I betcha can't!
行了 走吧
Come on, let's go!
嘿 早饭不吃吗
Hey! What about breakfast?
现在戴这顶帽子有点太热了 你不觉得吗
It's a little warm out for that hat, don't you think?
坐下 女孩们 坐下来
Settle down, girls. Settle down.
嘿 本
Hey, Ben.
- 嗨 利比 - 我喜欢你的盐山
- Hey, Libby. - I like your salt mountain.
真的吗
Oh, yeah?
妈妈 本和利比把餐桌弄的一团糟
Mom, Ben and Libby are making a mess at the table.
宝贝 没事的 米歇尔
Sweetie, it's fine. Michelle,
把果汁分给大家好吗
can you make sure everyone has juice.
妈妈 利比把我的煎饼抢走啦
Mom! Libby took my pancake off my plate.
利比 本 要鸡蛋吗
Libby, Ben... eggs?
妈妈 本在屋子里戴帽子 现在一点都不冷 笨蛋
Mom, Ben's wearing a hat inside. It's not even cold. Duh!
米歇尔 你说得对 本 把帽子脱掉
Michelle, you're right. Ben, you need to take off your hat.
在餐桌上戴着帽子不礼貌
It's not polite to wear a hat at the table.
本
Ben.
妈妈 本看上去就像那些
Mom, Ben looks like some ghoul
金属乐队海报上的食尸鬼
from one of his metal band posters.
为什么
Why?
发型而已 妈妈 别害怕
It's just hair, Mom. Don't freak out.
电影精选列表