你为什么要逼我做这些
Why'd you make me do this?
不 不要啊 求求你了 不要
No! No, please. No!
本来计划不是这样的
This wasn't the plan.
赶紧他妈的放开她
Get the fuck off of her.
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
妈妈 对不起
Mom, I'm sorry.
我看到十字架不见了 我惊慌了
I saw the cross was gone and I panicked.
没关系的 甜心
It's okay, sweetie.
快去橱柜里拿枪
Go get the gun. It's in the cabinet.
枪在哪里 我找不到了
Where is it? I can't find it!
在左边的盒子里
It's in the box on the left side.
我看着呢 妈妈 枪不见了
I'm looking there, Mom, it's not there.
好好找
Well, look harder!
我正在找啊
I am looking!
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the police.
等一下 等等 听着
Wait. Wait, listen.
她不会收声的 好吗
She wouldn't shut up, all right?
全是她的错 让她不闭嘴
It's her fault, she wouldn't shut up!
小的那个在哪里
Where's the little one?
真操蛋啊 利比
Oh, shit! Libby!
利比
Libby!
一定在这里的
It's gotta be in here!
别对我大吼大叫
Stop yelling at me!
在这堆垃圾里面 我怎么能找到东西
How am I supposed to find anything in this crap?
我看到了 在那里
I see it, it's right there.
子弹在哪里
Okay, where are the bullets?
子弹在哪里
Where are the bullets?
不用的 已经上膛了 没关系的
No, it's loaded, it's fine!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
利比
Libby?
让我来做 让我来
Hey! Let me do it! Let me do it!
婊♥子♥锁了门
Bitch blocked the door!
天
Christ!
你能挤过去吗
Can you squeeze through?
天哪 她出去了
Oh, my God! She got out!
拿上枪
Grab the gun!
该死
Damn it!
利比 利比
Libby! Libby!
本 如果她看见了 我们会有麻烦的
Ben, if she saw something, we got a problem!
本 亲爱的 你看这一切多巧
Ben, baby. Don't you see how this isn't a coincidence?
我们需要钱 所以我们进行了仪式 结果 嘣一声
We need money, then we do the ritual and then, pow!
有人杀你全家
Someone kills your entire family!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你可以拿到你妈妈所有的人寿保险
You inherit all your mom's life insurance.
亲爱的 不管你想做什么
Whatever you want to do, baby,
去加利福尼亚也好
you want to go to California,
住在沙滩边上也罢 都可以实现了
you want to live on the beach, we can do it!
我们一起
Together.
如果你想的话 我可以亲自照顾她
If you want me to, I can take care of her myself.
不 我会带她走
No, I'll get her.
妈妈 我们找不到她的
Mom, we're not going to find her.
她可能在任何地方
She could be anywhere by now.
她走不了多远的
She can't be far.
她朋友也来了 要是他报♥警♥了怎么办
Her friend is coming. What if he called the cops?
我们必须离开
We have to go.
要是他们找到我们怎么办
What if they find us?
利比
Libby?
甜心 呆在原地好吗 别动
Stay where you are, sweetheart, okay. Stay there.
利比
Libby!
利比
Libby!
我爱你 利比
I love you, Libby.
我也爱你 小虫
I love you, ladybug.
你千万不能忘了
Don't you ever forget that.
利比
Libby!
利比
Libby!
利比 你还好吗 发生什么了
Libby, you okay? What happened?
她们在哪里
Where are they?
没人在这里 我检查过了
There's no one here, I checked the house.
没事了 一切都过去了
It's okay. Everything's okay.
戴安德拉·沃慈娜 又叫波利·帕姆
Diondra Wertzner, also known as Polly Palm
昨晚在德州阿马里洛被捕
was arrested last night in Amarillo, Texas.
这是1985年堪萨斯大牧场谋杀案
This is the latest development
的最后一笔
in the 1985 Kansas Prairie Massacre case.
沃慈娜女士因涉嫌
Ms. Wertzner was wanted
谋杀米歇尔·戴被通缉
in relation to the murder of Michelle Day
而米歇尔的哥哥 本·戴
for which Ben Day, her brother,
已经关在监狱里28年了
has been in prison for the last 28 years.
她在DNA检验还没出来的时候
She denies any involvement
否认所有参与情况
while DNA analysis is pending.
但是今早宣布本·戴
But it was announced this morning that Ben Day
将会被马上释放
will be released from prison shortly.
他们的女儿 克里斯多 仍然在逃
Their daughter, Crystal, is still at large.
仅供提醒
As a reminder,
这是大案件的最终大逆转
this is the latest twist in a larger case,
连环杀手加文·迪文尔
that of serial killer Calvin Diehl,
又名"天使讨债人"
aka the Angel of Debt
杀了 按他自称
who has killed, or as he claims,
助人高尚而死
"Helped to die in dignity,"
自1980年前期开始已超过50人
more than 50 people since the early 1980s.
他有每个受害者
He had each of his victims
签署的 同意杀人书
sign what he termed a "permission to kill" form
和一封书爱人信
along with a letter to loved ones.
亲爱的本 米歇尔 利比和戴比
Dear Ben, Michelle, Libby and Debby.
我不指望你们能看到这封信
I don't think this letter will ever reach you.
但迪文尔先生会一直帮我留着
But Mr. Diehl said he'd hold it for me.
这是我仅有的慰藉了
And I guess that gives me some comfort.
你们的祖父母总是告诉我 要活出价值
Your grandparents always told me, "Make a useful life."
我并不觉得我有好好这么做
I don't think I've really done that,
但是我可以让我的死有价值
but I can make a useful death.
我的一生被太多意外决定了
My life has been determined so much by accidents.
虽然看起来十分有趣
It seems nice now that an accident
别有用心的意外是如何让事情回归正轨的
on purpose will make things right again.
我希望你们都能原谅我
I hope you all forgive me.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourselves.
我知道戴安会做正确的事
I know Diane will do right by you.
我悲伤 只因为
I'm only sad,
我看不到你们将会变得多么了不起了
I won't get to see the wonderful people you've become.
虽然也没这必要
Although I don't need to.
我就是对我的孩子们这么有自信
That's how sure I am of my kids.
戴安德拉永远相信你会找到她的
Diondra was always sure you'd find her.
她一直坚信
She was sure of it.
她是正确的
Guess she was right.
所以你遇到了我的女儿
So you met my daughter.
我听到不同的消息 她
I've heard different things. Is she...
她长得像戴安德拉吗 她叛逆吗
Is she like Diondra? Is she bad?
我并不知道
I don't know.
一个女孩是如何自处
How does a girl deal with the fact
当她知道妈妈是杀人犯的
that she knows her mother is a murderer?
她不会消失太久的 我会找到她
She can't disappear for long, I can find her.
有我在 她不用去监狱的
She's not going to go to jail because of me.
你真的放她一马吗
You'd really give her a pass?
我还是了解点
I know a little bit about
人们如何尝试着做正确的事情
people trying to do the right thing
但是却搞得一团糟
and completely fucking up.
你在说我还是妈妈
Are you talking about me or Mom?
我在说我自己
I'm talking about me.
其实你在说我们期中的任何一个
You could've been talking about any of us.
28年来我都避之不谈甚至默默接受
28 years I've been shutting up and taking it.
28年来我一直保护着一个从来没见过的孩子
28 years I've been protecting a kid that I never met.
电影精选列表