你确定"你"经历过这些吗
Are you sure you've been through this?
731部队 满洲国 1941年
1945年8月15日
当战争结束时 协议也签好了
When the war ended, deals were made.
作为你科研成果的交换
In exchange for your scientific discoveries,
你获得了自♥由♥ 肯医生 没有惩罚
you went free, Dr. Ken, unpunished.
肯弘博士
旧金山 1957年
你是谁
Who are you?
他妈的到底发生了什么
What the fuck is going on?
肯医生 是时候让你感受一下
It's time, Dr. Ken, for you to feel
那些受害者们的感受了
what all of your victims felt
一个接一个
one by one.
住手
Stop.
圣玛丽精神病院 旧金山
他曾是我们最好的外科医生
He was one of our greatest surgeons.
我以前也看到过夜惊症的士兵
I've seen soldiers with night terrors before
但是没有人像他这么严重
but nothing as bad as this.
我们也束手无策了
There's not much we can do
除了打♥针♥帮助他睡眠以外
except to give him a shot to help him sleep.
不要啊
No.
拜托了 不要
Please don't!
肯医生 是时候了
It's time, Dr. Ken,
让你感受一下那些受害者们的感受了
for you to feel what all of your victims felt
一个接一个
one by one.
不要啊
No!
离我远点
Get away from me!
731室
有人在这里吗
Is anyone here?
有鬼魂要给我们传话的吗
Is there a spirit out there with a message for us?
我刚刚感受到了一股阴风
I just felt a cold breeze.
你背朝着空调呢
Your back is to the AC.
朋友们 我们需要集中我们的能量
You guys, we have to focus our energy
否则鬼是不会跟我们说话的
or the spirits won't talk to us.
她说得对
Yeah, she's right.
有鬼魂在
Is there a spirit with...
我的天呐
Oh, my god, oh, my god.
我
I.
在
M.
之
H.
呃
E.
这
A.
了
R.
里
E.
我在这里
I am...Here?
我在这里
I am here?
鬼魂 你的意思是 你在这里吗
Spirit, did you mean I am here like H-E-R-E?
是的
Yes.
好的
Oh, okay.
你想要什么
What do you want?
日
F.
让
For.
你
You.
让你去
For you to.
染
D.
头
Y.
发
E.
让你去染头发
For you to dye.
染头发吗
Dye?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
鬼魂 你是说要我们染头发吗
Spirit, do you mean for us to dye our hair?
如果不是这个意思的话 那就是"死"了
Because if not, it's spelled D-I-E.
你们的死期
你的玩儿完
Your doomed?
我的什么玩儿完了
My doomed what?
我想他的意思是"你玩儿完了"
I think it meant you're, like you are.
不
No.
我最恨有人搞混
No, I hate it when your gets confused
分不清"你"和"你的"
with Y-O-U apostrophe R-E.
好了 现在是你玩儿完了
There, you're doomed.
怎么了
What?
停止羞辱我
Stop embarrassing me?
天呐 这太痛苦了
Oh, god, it's so painful!
我们带你去医院
We'll take you to the hospital.
不是 是拼错字太让人痛苦了
No, no, the misspelling is so painful.
是你在自己羞辱自己
Man, you're embarrassing yourself!
等你学会语法后我们就不纠正你了
Yeah, we'll stop correcting you when you learn to spell.
"燃后"
Than.
燃后 你会付出代价的
Than, you will pay.
不 鬼魂 是"然后"啊
No, spirit, it's T-H-E-N.
不加偏旁啊
E!
对 "然后"是一个连词
Yeah, then is a conjunction.
在这个语境里你应该用"然后" 因为
You would use then in this situation because,
因为你的原句没有把这两句话连在一起
because you're not connecting two sentences together.
我不是你可以戏弄的人
I'm not someone who you should mock.
要加上"那个"
It's whom.
啥
What?
你应该加上"那个"
It's actually whom.
"我不是那个你可以戏弄的人"
I'm not someone you whom you should mock!
你要是不加"那个" 就修饰不了"人"
Who is a subject pronoun!
你找了个不该找的魔鬼来麻烦
You chose the wrong demon to mess with.
永远不要以动词结尾啊
Never end a sentence with a preposition.
你敢相信这一幕吗
Can you believe this?
真是吓人
Horrifying.
那一撇放错位置了
Apostrophe shouldn't be there.
通灵
是
否
刚刚那个怎么样
How was that?
刚刚的口水声太多了吗 还是
Was that like too much gurgling or?
不 不 不 那很好
No, no, no, it was fine.
好吧
Okay.
在这之后我有机会拿到我的演员工会卡吗
Oh, hey, any chance I could get my SAG card after this?
对 我也很快就能拿到
Yeah, and I'll be getting my acceptance letter
导演协会的录取书
to the Directors Guild any day now.
嘿 往好的一面看
Hey, look on the bright side.
你和火爆全球的兰斯神父合作过
You get to work with the world-famous Father Lance.
你将会在无数观众面前
You'll be saved from the forces of darkness
从黑暗力量中被拯救出来
in front of millions of viewers.
你想把剩下的电缆放在哪里
Where do you want the rest of these cables?
哪里都行
They're fine where they are.
只要你把它们卷起来了
Just make sure you're wired up.
还有 别忘了给我们的小明星补妆
And don't forget to make up our starlet here.
你想让我多低吼一些吗
Do you want me to moan more?
我可以 就像 没有问题
I can, like no problem.
你做的很好 海莉
You're doing fine, Hailey.
净化之时
好吧 还有 我叫海瑟
Okay, it's Heather.
蠢货 保持优雅 好吗
Morons, keep it classy, okay?
我们去到那儿就只叫餐桌服务 不干别的
We'll only go for the table service.
嘿 新人 快收拾东西
Hey, freshie, get ready.
我们要在30分跟兰达碰面
We're hitting Landa in 30.
你们先走
You guys go without me.
我们到那儿见
I'll meet you there.
你会错过免费小游戏的
You're gonna miss free game.
幼稚
Children.
她在看什么啊
What is she even watching?
一些关于灵魂的鬼东西吗
Some spirit shit?
喝完
Drink up.
准备好
《净化之时》
你在看什么垃圾东西
净化之时
你没听说过兰斯神父吗
他每周都会举♥行♥一场惊人的救赎
那是这年头人们说的特效吗
这里
你会喜欢它的
我喜欢《明迪多烦事》
难道你不想目睹神迹吗
布莱斯 你想我把它拿走吗
Bryce, you want me to take it away?
电影精选列表