Those arms, they're too low, weak.
你得把手抬起来
You must raise them up.
开始
Begin.
放松
Relax.
放松点 小宝贝
Relax, my little.
也许我能帮你
Perhaps I can help you now.
没有什么可害怕的
Nothing to be afraid of.
不 不
No, no!
闭嘴
Shut up!
是谁害怕章鱼人
今晚你将不再恐惧 兄弟
The horror ends tonight, little brother.
虽然我已经远离大海好几英里
Though I have put many miles between myself and the sea,
但我还是畏惧深海怪物会再次找上我
I fear that aquatic menace has again come for me.
这会是我的最后一晚吗
Should this be my final night,
让这本日记记录下那可怕的野兽
then let this journal serve as a record of that wretched beast.
章鱼人
the octopus man.
有点忧郁 你觉得呢
It's a bit melancholy, wouldn't you say?
注意到了
Noted.
你知道了会很震惊的 吉尔
You'll be shocked to learn, Gill,
我带你来不是为了让你跟我抬杠的的
I didn't bring you along for your keen editorial eye.
注意到了
Noted.
那你为什么带我来
And why have you brought me along?
你是个能让我感到安心的对象
You're a comfort object.
你能安抚我的心
Comfort me.
要我给你热牛奶
Shall I fetch some warm milk
给你讲睡前故事吗
and read you a bedtime story?
或者你可以把嘴闭上让我专心写作
Or you can keep your mouth shut and let me write.
你自己版本的睡前故事吗
A bedtime story of your own?
我的最后一个故事了
It's my last one.
今晚不是他死就是我亡
Tonight, he dies or I die.
那你计划怎么杀死他呢
And how do you plan on killing him?
我要砍断他的触手
I'm gonna cut off his tentacles.
赶在在他砍断你的之前
Before he cuts off yours.
今晚咱不闹了 吉尔
No games tonight, Gill.
只有睡前故事吗
Only bedtime stories?
从前
Once upon a time.
该死的
Damn it.
从前
Once upon a time,
有一对兄弟在海边的悬崖玩耍
two brothers played on cliffs by the sea.
其中一个兄弟掉进了岩石间
One brother fell between the rocks,
他的胳膊被压住了
his little arm pinned down...
给我闭嘴 吉尔
Shut the fuck up, Gill.
潮水涨的太快了
The tide came in so fast.
他在找寻进来的方法
He is searching for the way inside,
一只狂放的野兽 肢体收藏家
a wild beast, collector of limbs.
我还没说完我的故事呢
I didn't finish my story.
别说了
Don't
他们没有找到男孩的胳膊
They never found the boy's arm.
因为那个怪兽拿走了
That monster took it away!
编造怪兽出来是很容易的
It's easy to make up monsters
当你没有玩伴的时候
when there's no one else to play.
你根本不知道那个怪物有多大的能力
You have no idea what that creature is capable of.
我知道他不是真实的
I know he isn't real.
吉尔【】
Gill?
吉尔【】
Gill.
吉尔【】
Gill!
吉尔 继续分散他的注意力
Gill, keep him distracted.
我去拿斧子
I'm going for the ax.
吉尔【】
Gill.
吉尔【】
Gill!
我对不起你 吉尔
I'm sorry, Gill.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
现在是谁在害怕章鱼人了呢
Who's afraid of the octopus man now?
731号♥房♥
731部队 隶属于日本帝国♥军♥队
是一个秘密生化武器研究开♥发♥所
在第二次世界大战期间进行致命的人体实验
放我出去
Let me out!
有人在吗
Is anyone here?
不要
No.
不要
No!
离我远点
Get away from me.
等等
Wait!
停下
Stop!
不
No!
没事的
It's okay. It's alright.
护士告诉我你整晚都在尖叫
The nurse told me you were calling out all night.
我甚至不知道为什么我会在这里
I don't even know why I'm here.
你知道你自己是谁吗
Do you know who you are?
记得自己是谁是很重要的
It's very important that you remember who you are.
我为什么在这儿
Why am I here?
我生病了吗
Am I sick?
告诉我
Tell me.
这是什么医院
What kind of hospital is this?
冷静点 没事的
Calm down. It's okay.
你为什么就是不能告诉我
Why can't you just tell me
我是谁以及我为什么在这里
who I am and why I'm here?
你需要冷静下来 好吗
You just need to calm down, okay?
你必须要自己回想起来
You have to remember on your own.
那是什么
What's that?
帮助你睡眠的东西
It'll help you sleep.
我不想睡觉
I don't wanna sleep.
我想知道我在哪儿 现在是什么情况
I wanna know where I am and what's going on.
希望你睡着后
We hope in sleep, in dreams,
能在梦中寻回一些记忆
you'll regain some of your memories.
那声音是从哪里传来的
Where is that coming from?
什么
What?
风铃
The wind chimes.
你听到了风铃♥声♥吗
You hear wind chimes?
肯医生
Dr. Ken?
我不想待在这里
I don't wanna be here.
拜托了
Please.
放我走
Let me go.
你得跟我走
You have to come with me.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
难道你想待在这里面吗
Do you want to stay in here?
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
不
No!
肯医生
Dr. Ken.
让他们放开我
Tell them to let me go.
没关系的
It's okay.
现在想起来了吗
Don't you remember now?
天使在飞呢
满洲国 中国 1941年
天使疯啦
魏 让他们跳舞吧
麦 他们来抓我们了
Mai, they came and they took us.
不要 不要
爷爷
魏 快跑
魏 快跑
抓住她 别让她跑了
你这是在浪费时间
这似乎是唯一能安抚那个女孩的东西
你的手在抖
我很紧张
你得开始准备了 不然只会让她更痛苦
我不知道我能不能做到
凡事都有第一次 我保证之后会变好的
别看她了 看这个
为了战争的胜利 我们必须使用非常规的武器
你是在为大局着想
难道你关心中国人韩国人胜过自己人吗
你会为砍了一棵树来修房♥子感到难过吗 不会
这也是一样的
请你别伤害我
不
No!
不 求你们了
No, please!
不
No!
713室
不
No!
麦【】
Mai?
麦 帮帮我
Mai, help me.
别让他们伤害我
Please don't let them do this to me.
为什么我又要经历一遍
Why do I have to go through this again?
电影精选列表