Isn't that good?
史蒂夫 你真该尝尝
Steve, you should try this.
我的天啊 太美味了
My goodness, that's good.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你总是这么体贴
You're always so thoughtful.
亲爱的 你想我切多少下来烤
Honey, how much do you want me to cut off to grill?
尽管切
Just keep cutting.
你知道我有多饥渴
You know how hungry I get.
我爱吃肉
I love to eat.
谢谢你的晚餐
Thanks for dinner.
这些袋子好重
The bags are heavy.
是的
Yes, they are.
来 让我帮你
Here, let me help.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
今晚吃吗
Eat in tonight?
很新鲜哦
It's really fresh.
我觉得也许我们可以
I thought maybe we could...
抓几个墨西哥人
Grab some Mexican?
那太完美了
Perfect.
外卖♥♥
卫生棉条
你好啊
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
快进来
Come on in.
穿成这个样子啊
What are you wearing?
你看起来太性感了
You look fucking hot.
脱了怎么样
How about we take this off?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
拜托
Come on.
肖恩
Hey, Sean.
你忘记派对的事了吗
Did you forget about the party?
我记得啊
I remembered.
所以我才穿上了我好的那双运动鞋
That's why I wore my good sneakers.
你能跟我一起去真是太棒了 谢谢啦
Thank you so much for going with me.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
没
No.
我就喝了点啤酒
I had a few beers.
那你是想让我开车把我们送过去吗
So you want me to drive us there?
或者 去他丫的派对呢
Or better yet, fuck the party.
你不想我们以情侣的名义出去约会吗
Don't you wanna start going out as a couple?
不想
No.
好吧 如果你真不想出去
Well, if you really don't wanna go out,
那么也许我能跟你在这里待一小会儿
I guess maybe I can stay here with you for a little bit
然后晚点再出去
and then just go out later.
你真棒
You are so cool.
我爱你
Ah, I love you.
我是说 我喜欢和你做♥爱♥
I mean, I love you.
但是我不爱你
I'm not in love with you.
等我一会儿
Excuse me for a minute.
米兰达
Miranda!
快点 我想进入你的身体
Come on, I wanna be inside you!
宝贝
Baby?
该死
Shit!
快点 我要萎了
Hey, come on, I'm losing it.
给我起来
Wake up.
什么情况
What the fuck.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
怎么了 宝贝
What's going on, baby?
你摔跤了吗
Is it your back?
马上好
Just a minute.
再说一遍 我在找什么
What am I looking for again?
一根绳子
It's a string.
我没摸到什么绳子
I don't feel any string.
妈的 就在里面
Well, it's fucking in there.
行 行
Okay, okay.
在这呢
Ah, here it is.
我找到了
I've got it.
太好了
Oh, good.
行了 把它拿出来
Okay, get it out.
搞什么呢
What the fuck!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
停下
Stop it.
我什么都没做
I'm not doing anything.
手拿出来
Get out!
快停下
Stop it.
我什么都没做啊
I'm not doing anything!
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry, okay?
快把你手拿出来
Get your hand out of there!
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
不要 不要
No, no, no.
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
刚刚那是真的吗
Did that just happen?
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
宝贝
Babe?
这里面真的好黑
It's really dark in here.
我找到它了
I found it.
让我出去
Let me out.
我跟你去派对
I'll come to the party.
该死
Shit.
好了
Alright.
又是个宝地
Another palace.
这间是我们的吗
Is it ours?
是呀 我们的新家
Yup, this is our new home.
你想自己挑卧室吗
Do you wanna pick out your bedrooms?
想
Yeah!
好的 上楼吧
Okay, let's go upstairs.
名单
无声尖叫
有人被杀了
Somebody was killed.
在44号♥房♥间
Room 44.
你得帮帮我
You have to help.
我们得报♥警♥
We have to call the police.
不可能的
Impossible.
有人在那里被杀了
Somebody was killed there.
不可能啊
Impossible.
不
No.
44号♥房♥是空的
Room 44, empty.
什么
What?
空了好几个月了
Empty for months.
这层楼里只住了我们两个 没有其他人
You and I only ones living on this floor, no one else.
你没听见吗
Don't you hear it?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
你不是很舒服
You are unwell.
我能从你眼睛里看出来
I see in your eyes.
你需要休息
You need rest.
等等
Here, wait.
来
Here.
你拿着这个
You take this.
快回去睡觉吧
Sleep now, sleep.
明天一切都会好起来的
Everything better tomorrow.
去吧
Go.
别再过来找我了
Leave me be.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
安洁丽卡 快过来
Angelika, come here this instant.
往前坐
Forward.
开始
Begin.
为什么是我
Why me?
因为你让我想起了她
Because you remind me of her.
你手臂放的太低了还没劲
电影精选列表