Don't leave me!
- 你刚刚… - 我不是故意的
- You just... - I didn't mean to...
她抓我
She scratched and I...
你使她脱离了苦海
You put her out of her misery.
我的头不痛了
My headache's gone.
好像有什么东西在吃她
Something's eating her.
是化学物质还是病毒?
A chemical or a virus.
我们还不知道这房♥间安不安全呢
We never checked this room for traps.
也许是这里的空气有问题
I could be in the air.
- 让我看看你的胳膊 - 我们要赶快离开这里
- Let's see your arm. - We've got to get outta here.
- 让我看看你的胳膊 - 他说得对 我们得快点离开
- Show me your arm. - He's right, we've gotta get outta here.
让我看看你被抓伤的胳膊
Your arm. Where she scratched you, Let's see it.
- 为什么 难道你认为… - 是的!
- Why, you think...? - Yes, I think!
好吧!看 就是这了 没事!
Fine! there, see? Nothing!
新伤口而已
Flesh wound.
是吗?
Sure.
没事?
Nothing.
我们拿他怎么办?
What do we do with him?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
不管是什么吃了她 现在已经感染到他身上了
I think whatever was eating away at her, is spreading to him.
- 嗨 我还没死呢! - 就快了!
- Hey I'm still here! - Not for long!
- 我想还是放弃他吧 - 你去死吧!
- I say we ditch him. - Screw you!
放松各位 没有人会被抛弃的
Just relax guys, nobody's ditching anyone.
你看看他
Look at him.
哦 我的天
Oh my God.
什么?
What?
你的脸
Your face.
完蛋
Crap.
不要丢下我
Please don't leave me.
太恐怖了
This is horrible.
如果你要照顾一个死人 随你的便
You wanna baby-sit a dead man? Be my guest.
请不要这样 叫我做任何事都行
Please. I'll do anything.
任何事?
Anything?
从现在起 房♥间都由你来试探
From now on, you test the rooms.
每一间
All of them.
好吧
Fine.
看来下面我们是不能走了
Well, we're not going down there.
没有必要浪费一只鞋了
No sense wasting a good boot.
快帮忙!
Help me!
他还活着呢!
He's still alive down there!
忘了他吧 反正都是死
Forget it, he's gone.
你真是冷血动物!
You heartless son of a bitch!
不!
No!
- 离我远点 - 我在保护我们
- Don't come near me. - I was protecting us.
- 你杀了他 - 它被感染了
- You murdered him. - He was infected.
你看到了 那东西会传染 若不这样我们已经死了
You saw it, it was spreading. We'd be dead by now.
- 你怎么知道? - 没错 他说得对
- You don't know that. - Actually, he's right.
那是一种高传染性的病毒
It's a highly contagious form of a virus.
- 嗜血病毒 - 你是谁?
- Flesh eating disease. - Who the hell are you?
我…我是来帮助你们的
I... I've come to help.
- 该死的 - 有什么问题吗?
- Damn. - Problem, Mr. Scrod?
- 没有 先生 - 什么有趣的东西?
- No problem Sir. - Anything of interest?
其实 先生 我想要
Actually Sir, I was about to...
你会好好配合我吗?
Would you care to share with the rest of the class?
是的
Yes Sir.
我遵照你的命令进行测试 长官
As I was running my test series as instructed Sir,
这些结果是我从目标上找出来的 长官
The query intersected with my subject, Sir.
干的好 罗德
Good work, Rod.
谁说他们只是受到精神的挑战?
Who says they only hire the mentally challenged down here?
张开
Open.
- 谢谢 长官 - 现在请转到主屏幕
- Thank you, Sir. - Up on the main monitor now, Please.
我们收集数据还有进行测试
We keep... They, collect data and run tests.
多种测试 测试多种化学和生物试剂
All kinds of tests. Testing Chemical and Biological agents,
测试大脑的活性 忍♥耐程度 但大部分我还没弄明白
Measure brain activity, endurance, most of it I don't even understand.
这就是我在我的岗位所了解的
And that's just what I see in my department.
据说还有其他人在做不同的工作
I hear about others who do different work.
据说还有其他不同的设备
I even heard there are other facilities.
异次元杀阵
Cubes.
我的天
Christ.
这可能只是传言
I just heard rumours.
- 为什么我们都丧失了记忆? - 我也不大清楚
- Why can't we remember anything? - I don't know,
我只是觉得他们已经给你们洗过脑
I always assumed that it was so they could have a blank slate to work with.
洗♥脑♥?混♥蛋♥ 你们把我们当成实验室的小白鼠
Blank slate? Bastards, you've been using us as lab rats.
嗨 不是我
Hey man, not me.
我只是个技术工程师 做系统检查 做些材料
I'm just the computer guy, system checks. Stuff like that.
你只是遵从命令罢了
Oh yeah, you just followed orders.
也可以这么说
Yeah.
- 你让我觉得恶心 - 听着 你完全搞错了
- You make me sick. - Look, you got it all wrong.
- 我讨厌我的工作 - 你的工作?
- I hate my job. - You're job?
你怎么能这样对待我们
How can you do this to people.
是你们自己选的
It was your choice.
是你们自愿的 只是你们都不记得了
You volunteered, only you don't remember anymore.
至少他们应该告诉我们的
At least that what they told us.
你相信那些人?
And you believed them?
其实 我看了协议书 没有你的!
Well, yeah. I saw the consent forms. Except for yours!
你说谎!
You're lying!
谁会愿意来作自愿者?
Who would volunteer for this?
实际上这也是一种酷刑
Well it was either this or execution so...
什么?
What?
他们说你们都是囚犯
They say you're all condemned prisoners,
自愿做这个的试验来代替死刑
who volunteer for the experiment instead of facing the death penalty.
我没做错事 不应有这种下场
I never did anything to deserve this.
你去跟阎王说吧?
Yeah well, tell it to Meyerhold, Right?
- 我们无罪 混♥蛋♥! - 我不会自愿做这个的!
- We're innocent, dammit! - I didn't volunteer for this!
我知道 因为你的协议书不见了!
I know, because your consent form is missing!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
在你检查系统的时候
While you were doing your system checks,
有没有看见一个小女孩?
did you happen to see a little girl?
是的 应该是
No. Yes.
我是说我看见她了
I mean, I saw her.
我看一个小女孩
I saw one little girl...
在你的梦里
In your dreams.
- 什么? - 是的
- What? - Yeah.
这很难解释得清楚
It's hard to explain.
对了 这个东西
Here.
你看 另外一件他们叫我们做的是
You see, another thing they have us do, is record the subject's,
就是记录目标人物的梦
the people's dreams.
她叫安娜 是吗?
Her name's Anna, Right?
- 他们可以看我们的梦? - 是的
- They can see into our dreams? - Yeah.
我女儿在哪 你这混♥蛋♥?!
Where is my daughter, you piece of shit?!
- 我真的不知道! - 你撒谎!
- I don't know! - You're lying!
请不要这样!我是来帮你们的!
No, Please! I came to help!
蕾斯!
Rains!
我们需要他
We need him.
- 为什么? - 我可以带你们到出口
- Why? - I can show you the exits.
快起来 出口在哪?
Go ahead, where are they?
你们把异次元阵列理解错了
You were wrong about the cube.
这里只有二十五个房♥间
It's only 25 rooms all around.
只有两个房♥间有Z坐标 标记着二六
Only 2 rooms have Z coordinates valued 26.
它们是周期性的移♥动♥到边缘
They periodically move to the perimeter,
但有两个出口点被监视着
but those 2 exit points are monitored.
但这里有一个意外的出口
And there's supposed to be an auxiliary exit.
可以直接到达异次元阵列外面
That leads directly outside the cube.
我们怎么才能到那?
How do we get to that one?
我也不知道
I don't know.
那么他有什么用?
So what use is he?
- 你知道怎么检测陷阱吗? - 没问题
- Can you show us how to avoid the traps? - Yes, definitely.
好了
Okay.
请告诉我周围房♥间的坐标
Just read me the coordinates from the surrounding rooms, please.
看来我是对的
I was right. The coordinates.
很好 很好