Including who we are, so whatever you think you know about me,
我还是想不起自己是谁
I don't even know myself.
我不相信她 她还记得某些事
I don't trust her. She knows something.
感谢老天终于有人记得
Thank God somebody does.
你们看一个孩子了吗? 一个小女孩?
Have you seen any children? A little girl?
没有
No.
我的天 我希望他们不要连孩子也放进来
My God. I hope they don't put kids in here.
- 那太恐怖了 - 他们应该不会把孩子放到这
- That would be horrible. - What if they drop children in here?
我必须走了
I gotta keep moving.
等等!在这周围爬动要小心点
Wait! you gotta be careful climbing around here.
- 为什么? - 这里有陷阱
- Why? - There are traps.
陷阱? 你怎么知道?
Traps? How do you know?
你可以看看这个
Because of this.
绷带缠的还不错 你是医生?
That's good bandage. Are you a doctor?
- 我不知道 - 我绑的
- I don't know. - I did it.
我可能是特里萨修女 但是我不记得了
I may be freakin' Mother Teresa for all I know, But I don't remember.
你记得
You remember something.
在这之前的事
Before all of this.
但是不多
Not much.
记得被像你这样的人 在树林里追杀我
Being chased through the woods, by guys like you.
是那个纹身让我想起来的
The tattoo set me off.
当我醒来 我不认为我们需要知道自己的名字
When I first woke up, I don't think I would have known my own name
如果它们缝在我们的衣服上
if it wasn't stitched on my shirt.
我不知道这是否是自己的名字
I don't even know if this is my name.
我感觉我们来这有几个小时了 而且什么都不记得了!
I feel like we've been here for hours and I still can't remember anything!
让他冷静一下
Give her a moment...
好吧 就一会儿
Fine. A moment.
趁我们还有力气的时候 我们最好采取点行动
We gotta get moving while we still have our strength.
你有计划了?
You guys have a plan?
我们朝一个方向一直走 直到找到尽头
We keep moving in the same direction until we find the edge.
这个地方总会有个终点的
This place has got to end eventually.
那些陷阱怎么办?
What about the traps?
我们只能一个个探测 我们会有方法的
We test the rooms. We have a system.
这里安全!
It's safe!
我进去了!
I'm going in!
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
是什么禽兽做的?!
What kind of animals would do this?!
她和你很像?
Does she look familiar to you?
我在想我以前好像见过她
I keep thinking I've seen her before...
- 我想知道她到底是谁? - 那是你的错觉
- I wonder what she's in for. - You're making a mistake.
嗯?
Huh?
这个工作的首要规则 我应该跟你讲过吧?
What the first rule I taught you about this job?
- 准确记录? - 可笑
- Neatness counts? - Very funny.
不要自己陷进去
Don't get involved.
我知道 我没有陷入进去 我在画画
I know, I'm not getting involved OK? I'm drawing.
你有你的国际象棋 欧文有他的鱼 查克斯
You have your chess, Owen has his fish, Chickliss...
我们不要再提欧文和查克斯好不好 就五分钟也可以?
Can we spend 5 minutes without bringing up Owen and Chickliss please?
我们还是回到现实中吧 你让我们陷入困境
And get us back on real-time. You're gonna get us in trouble.
我可以告诉三种赢棋的方法 如果你回答我一个问题
I'll show you three ways to beat that game if you answer one question.
- 好的 什么? - 好 我想要知道
- Fine. What? - Okay, what I wanna know...
等等 你先下给我我看看
Hold it. Show me.
好吧
Okay.
将军
Check Mate.
你赢了
You win.
太聪明了 再来一遍
That's brilliant. Do that again.
- 你知道还有第三个出口吗? - 什么?
- What do you know about a third exit? - What?
第三个出口
A third exit.
辅助出口可以直接出去
An auxiliary exit that leads directly outside.
- 没听说过这种事 - 欧文说有
- There's no such thing. - Owen said there was.
- 他说查克斯找到更多的… - 你当时在干什么
- He said Chickliss found more plans... - They were having you on.
事实上 我认为那是他们为什么走了的原因 我想他们找到了
No way. I think that that's why they're gone. I think they've found something...
我想你最好不要再去听那些荒诞的事
I think you'd better stop listening to old wives' tales.
- 听我说… - 谈话到此结束
- Listen to me. - This conversation in over.
- 难道你不担心吗? - 担心什么?
- Don't you ever worry? - About what?
有一天 当你醒来的时候自己也在里面
One day, you're gonna wake up inside.
如果我和你谈的太多了 我就有可能进去
The only way I'm gonna wake up inside, is if I keep on talking to you.
不
No.
这些东西完全没有用!
These things are useless!
这里的传感器应该不完全相同 也许这些不是动作传感器
The sensors there must've been different. Maybe they're not motion sensors.
可能它们是靠热感应的 或者声音 或者其他什么…
Maybe they're triggered by heat, or sound, or something...!
你就不能承认自己不行吗? 我们就要死了!
Why don't you just admit it? We're dead!
他不能这样 这是他们训练的结果
He can't admit it. It's the training.
- 军队不能承认失败 - 女士 你对我有意见吗?
- The army never admits defeat. - You got a problem with me lady?
- 是的 - 为什么?
- Yeah. - Why?
我不信任你
I don't trust you.
- 噢 妈的 我们怎么没发现这个? - 是什么东西?
- Oh, how the hell did we miss this? - What is it?
C-I-A!
C-I-A.
这是什么意思? 暗示是谁建的这个地方?
What is that? Clues to who built this place?
我觉得这应该有一定的悬机 试试其他几个门
I think that's just a coincidence. Try the other doors.
Y-Y-O!
Y-Y-O.
U-D-S!
U-D-S.
S-A-N!
S-A-N.
这是什么意思?
What do they mean?
我想如果认为这些字母组合 是某些单词 那就错了
I think it's a mistake to think of these letters as meaning something.
它们像是密♥码♥或字谜什么的 我们得知道它的含意
It's like some kind of code or puzzle we have to figure out.
字谜? 他们在耍我们!
A puzzle? They're playing with us!
- 我们得画个地图. - 用什么?
- We should make a map. - Using what?
- 我们的鞋子? - 我也不知道
- Our blood? - I don't know.
也许 好像听起来是个好主意?
Maybe. You got a better idea?
我有办法了
I have a better idea.
我还需要点东西 我要
I need something. I need...
你的发针
Your hair pin.
这些擦亮了的靴子 就是他们给我们的最好的工具
They did us the favour of polishing our boots.
好了 我们找出安全的房♥间
Okay, We'll find the safe rooms.
C-I-A 把其他几个告诉我
C-I-A. Give me the others.
Y-Y-O U-D-S!
Y-Y-O, U-D-S
和S-A-N!
And S-A-N.
- 记性不错 - 是的 短时间的可以
- Good memory. - Yeah, in the short term.
现在我希望我能记起我出生后 到来这里三个小时之前事
Now I wish I could remember what happened to me between birth and about 3 hours ago.
呵
Right.
我不知道
I don"t know...
鞋油和发针
Shoe polish and a hair pin.
他们居然没想到
Nothing in this place is random.
可能是那些混♥蛋♥小瞧我们了
Maybe the bastards just underestimated us.
远在天边 近在眼前
So near and yet so far.
没错 但是她是那一群人中做得最好的了
Yeah, but she's doing better than most.
我是说有一半以上的人没有 注意到那些字母 没想到地图的做法
I mean half of them don't even notice the letters, Let alone map them.
我在是说棋局呢
I meant the chess.
放弃吧 她不会有任何机会的
Give it up. She doesn't stand a chance.
她肯定有希望的
Of course she has a chance.
是吗? 你难道想当白马王子 然后把她救出去?
Yeah? You're gonna ride in on your white horse and whisk her out?
房♥间会排列到起始位置
The rooms can realign to zero position.
如果这样 她又知道了字母的含义…就可以很轻松出来了
No it happens, and then she'll figure out the letters and uhh... sail through.
但是什么才能使系统把房♥间 排列到起始位置?
And what's the first thing the program does when the rooms realign to zero position?
- 擦掉 - 准确来说
- Clean sweep. - Exactly.
能顺利出来的东西 那就是他们的骨灰
The only thing that's gonna sail through that is their ashes.
开心点 伙计 也没有那么糟糕
Cheer up buddy. You'll catch you another one.
这样他们至少可以永葆青春
The boys upstairs like 'em young and pretty.
你从没感到过内疚吗?
Don't you ever feel guilty?
- 从没有过吗? - 孩子 不应该这样说
- Don't you ever feel? - Son, you're outta line.
- 但是 无论如何… - 你到底在干嘛?
- Yeah whatever... - Excuse me?
你为什么不停下你手中的烂画 换点其他的事做?
Why don't you stop your doodling and do some work for a change?
比如?
Like what?
我们在等待命令 我也只能做这个 不然还能干什么?
We're waiting for orders, it's what we do best. It's what we do.
把你的四周打扫一下 太脏了
Clean up your space. It's disgraceful.
- 你在开玩笑? - 我像是在开玩笑?
- You're kidding, right? - Do I look like I'm kidding?
这边是 S-D-F
This one's S-D-F.
等一下
Wait a minute.
- 什么? - 我不知道这个是不是有什么不同
- What? - I don't know if this makes any difference,
但是它们没有规律 这些点号♥