I think it's Owen.
谢谢
Thank you.
问题二
Question two:
你相信有上帝存在吗?
Do you believe in God?
什么?
What?
什么?
What?
问题二:你相信有上帝存在吗?
Question two: Do you believe in God?
这是什么意思? 操你!
What is this? Screw you!
请回答是或者不
Please answer Yes or No.
什么样的上帝会对人这样?
What kind of god would do this to people?
请回答是或者不
Please answer Yes or No.
不
No.
可以了吗?
Okay?
不!
No!
让我走 让我走!
Now let me go. Let me go!
操♥他♥妈♥的上帝 让我走!
God dammit. Let me out of here!
按下去
Hit it.
我需要医生
I need a doctor.
- 会发生什么事? - 你只管按
- What does it do? - Just hit it.
求你了!
Please!
一切为了上帝!
For Christ's sake!
还想叫你那个女的到出口吗?
Still want your girlfriend to sail through to the exit?
他
He...
他死了 结束了
He's gone. It's over.
- 他是我们其中一员 - 不
- He was one of us. - No.
一旦进去了 就属于里面的人了
Once inside, he's one of them.
那么这就是你的退出程序?
So this is your big exit procedure?
你在这干什么?
What are we doing here?
“你相信神的存在吗?” 就以这个为凭据?
"Do you believe in God?" It all hinges on that?
我只是读下问题 然后按下按钮 就这样而已
I just read the questions and push the buttons, okay?
如果按“是”会怎么样?
What happens if you push Yes?
我不知道
I don't know.
没有人说过“是”
No one's ever said Yes.
拿着
Here.
送到上面去
Send this upstairs.
快点!
Do it!
你相信神的存在吗?
Do you believe in God?
真是禽兽所为
What kind of animals would do this?
欧文是…欧文可能又去外面吐了
Owen is... Owen is probably out sick again.
- 你确定? - 是
- You sure? - Yes.
你在干什么? 你不允许进去
What are you doing? You're not allowed in there.
我要按下这个电钮
I'm through pushing buttons.
不!
No!
白♥痴♥! 白♥痴♥! 白♥痴♥!
Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
我终于进来了
I'm inside.
好的
Okay...
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你这个傻瓜!
You stupid jackass!
晚上好 杜德
Good evening, Mr. Dodd.
我认为这个是你的
I believe these belong to you.
看上去你好像碰到了点麻烦
Well, it looks that you got yourself a little bit of a situation down here.
我能进去看看吗?
May we?
上面的人认为你碰到了点问题
The boys upstairs felt you could perhaps use a hand,
于是我们就来了
and so, here we are.
我叫杰克斯 这是我的助手费恩 还有奎克利
My name is Jax and these are my associates Mr. Finn and Mr. Quigley.
就我们三个
Right.
先生 首要的事情就是:先确定他的位置
Gentleman, first things first, we locate our mouse.
他脑袋里没有植入芯片 那么我们只能采取老办法了
He has no implant and so we have to do this the old fashioned way, I'm afraid.
奎克利 开个窗口查找所有房♥间 他不会跑远的
Mr. Quigley, run a visual check on all rooms, he couldn't have got far.
是的 长官
Yes, Sir.
费恩 运行一个概率树调查 他可能活动的范围
Mr. Finn, run a probability tree on his potential movements.
- 我们应该快点 - 马上 长官
- Let's have some contingency, shall we. - Right away, Sir.
打扰下 杰克斯先生
Excuse me, Mr. Jax.
打扰下 长官
Excuse me, sir.
怎么了 古德先生?
Yes Mr. Codd?
是杜德 长官
It's Dodd, sir.
我该干什么?
What do I do?
- 不好意思 - 我要…
- I'm sorry? - What do...?
我差点忘了上面给你的命令
Yes I almost forgot I have your orders from upstairs.
这是私人信件
It's a personal delivery.
“命令 七-九-三 % # @ $ *…”
"Order number 7-9-3, bla, bla, bla, bla... "
“开始对蕾斯小组进行针对性标准测试 ”
"Commence standard series of needle tests on Rains group. "
- 你明白那是什么意思吗? - 是的 长官
- You do know what that means? - Yes, sir.
当然 长官
Of course, sir.
一天内可以完成 长官 马上 长官
All in a day's work, sir. Right away, sir.
为了能做的更好 用卫恩的辅助监视器
Do us a tinsy favour and use Mr. Wynn's auxiliary monitor.
我们必须去猎杀这些小动物
We'll need the big guns here for our little mouse hunt.
当然 长官 我会尽力帮忙的 长官
Of course, Sir. Anything I can do to help, sir...
穆德 就是要有这种精神才能维护世界安全
That the spirit Mr. Modd, way to keep the world safe for democracy.
- 看到影象了吗? - 还在查找 长官
- Have we got a visual yet? - Still working on it, Sir.
好的 K-G-K 三层几率
Okay, K-G-K. Three odds.
M-A-Q 三层几率
M-A-Q. Three odds.
安全 看来很容易
Safe. Like taking candy from a baby.
A-Z-Z A-Z-Z!
A-Z-Z. A-Z-Z!
明白了
Got it.
真不明白我们还担心这些干什么
I don't know why we bother with these things anymore.
A-Z-Z!
A-Z-Z.
这是我第一次看到 Z
It's the first time I've seen a Z.
- 你知道它代表什么吗? - 不知道
- Do you think it means anything? - I don't know.
哦 别让门关上!
Ah, don't let the door close!
该死的!
Dammit!
她消失了
She's gone.
找到了
Got it.
目标被分离
Subject is isolated.
现在是动作部分
And now the tricky part.
好的 最后看到你是在这里
Okay. You were last seen here.
已经过了一小时了
That was an hour ago.
她应该还在同一个屋子里
She should still be in the same coordinate.
- 房♥子能移♥动♥ - 怎么会这样?
- The rooms move. - Do they have to?
她应该不会离得太远的
She can't be that far.
如果要救她的话 我们永远也出不去
Yeah but if we veer too far off course looking for her we'll never find the edge.
你什么意思 凶手? 我们要丢弃我们的队员?
What do you suggest, killer? That we'll cut our loses?
喂 伙计们
Uh, Guys.
你们确定这个房♥间安全吗?
Are we sure this room is safe?
他可能是饿死的
Maybe he just starved to death. God I'm hungry.
- 你在干什么? - 这些我们有用
- What are you doing? - We could use these.
- 我们要继续走 - 我们要回到轨道上来
- We have to keep moving. - We have to get back on track.
我已经浪费了一小时去找她了 那个拖后腿的
We've already chased our tails for an hour looking for her.
靠! 头又开始痛了
God! This headache is not going away...
- 可能你脑袋里有一个芯片 - 什么意思?
- Maybe it's that chip in your head. - What?
难道不是吗? 我是说他们将生物 接收器植入你们士兵的脑袋
It's true isn't it? I mean they now put bio-receivers in all you army boys.
就用这个来控制
Keeps you on a leash.
女士 你的太会想象了
Lady you've got a hell of an imagination.
找到了!在这里
Jackpot. It's her.
妈的
Dammit.
她还好吗?
Is she all right?
她不能动了好像
She's not moving.
好极了
Great.
嘿 醒一醒
Wake up.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
太阳升起来了
Rise and shine...
她该不会…
Is she...?
脉搏还在跳
There's a pulse.
她很虚弱
She's burning up.
能听见我吗?
Can you hear me?
- 哦 我的老天 - 你发生什么事了
- Oh my God. - What happened to you?
快救我
Help...
我要医生
I need a doctor.
- 别让他碰你! - 别管了!
- Don't let her touch you! - Let go!
- 我的天! - 不要丢下我!
- Watch it! - Oh my God!
不要!