我厌恶这个地方
I hate this place.
是水?
Water?
水
Water.
水
Water.
水!
Water!
真是令人感到恶心
Now that is sick.
- 这个你看了没有? - 不 我不想再看了
- Are you watching this? - No, Thanks. I don't look any more.
我们看了不少了…但
We've seen a lot of... But this is just...
噢 我的天!
Oh, dear God!
心慌方·零
哇
Wow...
你应该明白你不该看这些文件的
You know you shouldn't be looking at the files.
- 这又没有违反规定 - 但是不提倡这么错
- It's not against the rules. - But it's not encouraged.
- 行了 老兄 我们已经… - 这种事我们不提倡
- Come on man, we've all... - It's not encouraged.
好吧
Okay.
好的 看这招
Okay, screw this.
- 帅二进卒 - 皇后移六 将军
- Pawn to King 2. - Knight to Queen's Bishop 6.
- 就这样走 - 什么?
- Check. - What?
我都没看
I didn't even see that.
我只是想知道…查克斯什么时候回来?
I was just wondering... When is Chickliss coming back?
也许这周 或许他已经被晒黑了
Some time this week. Probably all suntanned, the prick.
让我想想看
Let's see...
帅进相移八
King to King's Bishop 8.
车吃皇后 将军
Rook takes Queen. Check.
该死的
Dammit.
完了!
Damn!
- 不好意思 - 闭嘴 我不用你同情
- Sorry. - Shut up I don't need your sympathy.
还有欧文呢?
And Owen?
- 欧文去哪里了? - 你是不是故意扰乱我的思维?
- Where is Owen? - You're trying to psych me out or what?
我的思路全被你打断了
I can't hear myself think.
欧文
Owen is...
欧文肯定是又出去吐了 我可以肯定
Owen is probably out sick again. That would be my best guess.
你确定?
You sure?
是的
Yes.
太棒了!
Yes!
尽管你的战术很精明 但是 聪明人准备受死吧
Despite your rather transparent tactics, Brainman, prepare to die.
主教移七至皇后 将军!
Bishop to Queen's Knight 7. Checkski!
皇后吃主教 我想这样就平局了
Queen takes Bishop. I believe that's Checkski-Mateski.
什么?没门
What? No way.
过来 你是如何…
Ah come on, how did you...?
你这天生的怪物!
You freak of nature!
你知道吗? 这两天我半夜听到一些声响
You know the other night I heard some noise.
- 声音? - 是的
- Noise? - Yeah.
就在欧文的房♥间 好像是…在进行混战
In Owen's room, like a... like a scuffle.
- 真的? - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
- 你不认为那应该是… - 你是在做梦吧?
- You don't think that...? - You dreamt it.
- 不是的 你听着… - 你在做梦
- No, look... - You dreamt it.
你总是抱怨你做的那些恶梦
You're always complaining about your nightmares.
他们晚上会来找你的
They come for you at night.
什么?
What?
- 他们晚上会来找你的 - 是谁?
- They come for you at night. - Who does?
就是他们
They do.
- 够了 - 就是他们了
- Drop it. - They do.
我说够了!
Enough!
你想自取灭亡吗?
What are you suicidal?
还好 还没有忘了给我们送午饭
Good. They didn't forget lunch this time.
羊奶酪拌人参色拉
Goat cheese salad with ginseng,
猪肝和芒果雪糕
liver fricasée and mango sorbet. Eeewh.
是你的
Must be you.
烤牛排 这是我的
Steak frites. That's me.
嗨!
Hey!
怎么了? 哦!对不起
Wha..? Oh! Sorry.
感谢主赐予我们的食物
Bless us our Lord for these thy gifts which we're about to receive,
感谢主的仁慈 阿门
from thy bounty through you, Lord. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
可以吃了
Down the hatch.
“请记录一七 二四 〇九房♥间的REM参与者”
"Please record REMsleeper in room 17 24 09".
开始吧
Let's go.
好的 缩小〇六 一二 二一
Okay. Zooming out of 06, 12, 21.
然后放大一七 二四 九
And zooming in to 17, 24, 9.
我们开始了 开动热力齿轮
Here we go. Hot-patching gear works
调整为读取REM的模式
and flipping to REM reader mode.
查找目标 目标锁定
Locating subject. Subject located.
放大
Zooming in.
哇
Wow...
闭上你的嘴 时间紧迫
Keep your tongue in your mouth, Brainman. We're on the clock.
锁定了吗?
Are we locked?
对不起 已经锁定
Sorry. Locked on.
谢谢 机械装置启动 开始
Thank you. Arm extension, Go.
校准
Calibrating...
- 固定 - 没问题 完成了
- Steady. - I got it, I got it.
让他醒过来
Light her up.
内部扫描锁定 开始读取REM
Interscan is locked. Commencing REM read.
妈咪!
Mommy!
妈咪 救命!
Mommy Help!
安娜!
Anna!
不!不要!
No! No!
安娜!
Anna!
好的 现在我们倒回去
Okay. Now let's cycle back.
就是这样
And there you have it.
如果做这个做足够久 睡觉的时候都能做
If you do this long enough, you can do it in your sleep.
睡觉的时候
In your sleep...
记录你做的梦 好玩吧
Recording dreams in your sleep. That's funny.
你还记得你最后一次出去是什么时候吗?
When's the last time you remember being outside?
昨晚 我做梦到自己在海边
Last night. I had a dream of being at the beach.
不 我是说真的出去 不是在做梦
No, I mean really outside, not a dream.
我…我是不记得了
I... I don't remember.
最近我比较忙
I've been busy lately.
超负荷的 事实上
Overloaded, actually. Picking up slack.
很想放松下 为了你 我还是可以的
For you, I might add.
我也不记得了
I don't remember either.
- 奇怪吗? - 你确实很奇怪
- Isn't that weird? - You're weird.
闭嘴 让我集中精神
Shut up and let me concentrate.
该死的!
Dammit!
- 你知道 我只是在想… - 不要再想了
- You know, I was just thinking... - Stop thinking.
- 你到底怎么了? - 我怎么了?
- What's gotten into you? - What's gotten into me?
- 你知道这是谁? - 他们是查克斯的孩子
- You know who these are? - They're Chickliss' kids.
- 亚瑟和珊珊 - 孤儿 他们是孤儿
- Arthur and Sunshine. - Orphans. They're orphans.
你告诉我查克斯在休假
You told me Chickliss was on vacation.
我不得不隐瞒着
I have to go to the can.
不要设法将梦话变成现实 这是有距离的
Try not to drool on the controls. It screws up the calibration.
混帐
Bastards.
她(安娜)在那里?
Where is she?
你们对她做了什么?
What have you done with her?
哪里…
Where is...?
你们对我做了什么?
What have you done to me?
我记不起…
I can't remember...
为什么我记不起我女儿的名字了?
Why can't I remember my daughter's name?
嗨!
Hey!
放开我!
Let me go!
- 离我远点! - 好的 好的 对不起
- Get off me! - Okay. Okay. Sorry.
没事了
It's okay.
她是我们的一份子
She's one of us.
再碰我 大兵 我会把你的眼珠吃了
Touch me again, soldier, and you'll be eating your eyeballs.
大兵? 你怎么知道我?
Why soldier? What do you know about me?
你额头上的纹身? 你正在当班 不是吗 杀人犯?
Tattoo, on you forehead. You're on the squad, right killer?
夜里你就会现出原形 杀掉所人
You show up by night and people disappear.
- 你为什么这么做? - 因为你是人♥渣♥
- Why did you do that? - Because you're scum.
听着小姐 你现在出一个困境当中了
Look miss, you have a certain disadvantage here.
我们都不知道是怎么来的 或者其他相关的事
None of us remembers how we got here, or pretty much anything else.
包括我们自己是谁 所以不管你知道任何关于我的事