要是你指的是斧头或双截棍的话
No. I mean, next to the nunchucks and axe,
我没有
maybe.
等一下
Wait.
那屋里有什么
What's in that shed?
对了
Yes.
好了 所有人都下车
Okay, everybody out.
快 快 快
Go, go, go. Go.
好装备都被你们抢了
You guys got all the good stuff.
这还有个吹叶机给你
Here, you can have this leaf blower.
我要它做什么
What am I supposed to do with that?
把它们逐个吹走吗
Blow them away, like, literally?
我也不知道啊
I don't know.
算了 剩给我的也就一些
Okay. So, let's see. All I got is
没用的留声器和笔刷了
a stupid air horn and a paintbrush.
-等一下 德雷亚 -干嘛
- Wait, drea. - What?
高频的声音
High-pitched sounds.
记得吗
Remember?
对啊
Right.
卢易斯跟我说过
Uncle Lewis said high-pitched sounds.
他们害怕尖锐的声音
They hate high-pitched sounds.
我知道了
Okay.
好了 伙计们 我们就来验证一下
All right, guys, I'm gonna see
卢易斯叔叔说得对不对
if uncle Lewis is right.
只要
Just...
小心点
Be careful.
为什么不起作用
Why isn't it working?
我不知道
I don't know.
-这玩意被用光了吗 -不知道
- Is it empty? - I don't know.
它听起来不像用完了
It doesn't sound empty.
说实话 它连声音都没发出来
Doesn't sound like anything, actually.
拜托了 拜托了
Please, please, please.
起作用了
Hal
好好享受吧 你们这些恶魔
take that, you little dickhead.
好了 哪里还有这些玩意
Okay, now where's that other little shit?
这是替我叔叔卢易斯还的
This is for my uncle Lewis.
我唯一的家庭被你这个混♥蛋♥毁了
The only family I had, you asshole!
糟糕
Oh, no.
别
Oh!
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
你说的 别等着别人来救我们
Let's not wait for someone to come and save us.
对吧
Right?
就是这样
Yes!
好样的
Nice.
我们做到了
We got this.
你没事吧
Are you...
我
I'm
应该没事
fine?
我知道了 大家往后退
I got it. Just stay back.
我就是业界里最靓的刀刃 傻♥逼♥
Best blades in the business, bitch.
-你还好吧 弟弟 -我没事
- You good, bro? - Yeah, I'm okay.
特里希 我听到你破口大骂了
Trissy, I saw you kicking butt and taking names.
杰克把他们当足球一样踢
Jake, he was kicking them like soccer.
曼迪 你 就那样吧
Mandy, you was aight.
菲利还把他们打得像奶酪面包卷
You did that, Philly cheesesteak, aight!
德雷亚
Drea.
-怎么了 -你后面
- What? - Behind you.
她特么的又是谁
Who the hell is that?
我不知道 但那把枪是真的大
I don't know, but that's a really big gun.
大家拿上武器
Everybody, get your weapons.
五对一
Five against one.
我们打得过
We could fight that bitch.
伙计们 我是迪阿姨
Hey, guys, I'm aunt Dee.
所以你是谁的阿姨
Whose aunt are you exactly?
我是个赏金猎人
I'm a bounty hunter.
我正在找他们的王后
I'm looking for the queen,
而且我很确定她就在里面
and I'm pretty sure she's inside.
保护好你们自己
Protect yourselves.
她说什么
What just happened?
终于找到你了
There you are.
你救了我
You saved me.
你千方百设地来到这里
You traveled all this way
就是为了阻止
to keep the male crites
这只雄性魔精占领地球 对吧
from taking over the earth, didn't you?
真是个善良的首领
Peaceful leader.
掩护我
Cover me.
等到信♥号♥♥恢复时
Hey, when the phone lines are back,
我会给蕾希教授打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna give professor Lacy a call.
你应该成为她的助教
You should be her teacher's assistant,
而不是一个不起眼的保姆
not this babysitting crap.
毫无冒犯
No offense.
如果你能当上一年的助教
If you become a teacher's assistant for a year,
多和老师交朋友
make a lot of friends in admin,
我觉得你一定能被这所大学录取
I think you'd have a real shot.
一年吗
A year, huh?
其实吧 仔细想想
You know, on second thought,
我从来都不是做助教的料
I never really saw myself as, like, a teacher's assistant.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
当然
Hell, yeah.
你的脖子还疼吗
Um, does your neck hurt?
不疼
Oh, uh, no.
那现在呢
How about now?
现在 现在它开始疼了
Yeah, now... now it hurts.
你们恶不恶心
You guys are gross.
好了孩子们 我们该上路了
All right, kids. Let's get on the road.
警♥察♥局离这可不近
State police is a long drive.
这该死的是什么玩意
What the hell is that?
嗨
Hey.
伙计们 好好看
Look alive, guys.
你们懂得这玩意怎么用吧
You know how to use that?
-我毫无头绪 -跟着我
- Not a damn clue. - Follow me.
德雷亚 你疯了吗
Drea, are you crazy?
看紧孩子
Watch the kids.
该我们上了
Okay, here we go.
把开关拔到那边
Turn that switch on the side.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
菲利普 帮我瞄准
Phillip, help me aim.
听我指令
On my count.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
开火
Kill crites!
我老早就说外星人存在吧
I told you aliens are real.