天啊 又是关于外星人的吗
God, was it about aliens again?
是又怎么样
Yeah. What if it was?
好吧 败类
Okay, loser.
请你快点 我要去带娃
Well, please hurry up because I have to go babysit.
我们说过的
We discussed this.
没错 但是是你去带娃 不是我
Yeah, but you agreed to babysit, not me.
你知道 蕾希家房♥子很大
Well, you know, the lacys do have a really big house,
也许你能带着你的望远镜或随便什么
maybe you could bring your telescope or whatever,
或者呆在这里 听你的播客
or, you know, stay here, listen to your podcast.
等等 蕾希吗
Wait. Lacy?
是特里希·蕾希吗
Like, Trissy Lacy?
是的
Yeah.
-你在带特里希·蕾希吗 -是的
- You're babysitting Trissy Lacy? - I am.
天啊 我的头发 我的头发很乱吗
Oh, my gosh, my hair. Is my hair messed up?
菲利普 你能快点嘛
Phillip, will you please hurry up?
我知道
- Yeah, I know.
-怎么那么久 -没什么
- What's taking you so long? - Nothing, nothing.
-天啊 你去弄头发了吗 -是的
- Oh, my gosh. Did you fix your hair? - Yes.
-还是有点 -别
- Still got a little... - Don't!
别碰 谢谢
Don't touch it. Thank you.
好吧 你刚在干嘛
Fine. What were you doing?
在车里涂古龙香水吗
Putting Cologne on in the car or something?
别管我
Don't worry about what I was doing.
让我看看 你很酷
Let me see. You look cool.
门开着
The door is open.
我爱你们 听话些
I love you. Be good.
照着德雷亚说的做 好吗
And do what Drea says, okay?
-你好 德雷亚 -你好 蕾希教授
- Hi, Drea. - Hi, professor Lacy.
你真是帮了我大忙
You're a life-saver.
感谢你那么快就过来带娃
Thank you for babysitting on such short notice.
当然
Yes, of course.
我孩子的真实情况
So the lowdown on my kids.
特里希很聪明 但有时聪明过头
Trissy, smart, but sometimes too smart for her own good,
所以你要有准备
so be prepared.
我给了杰克你的电♥话♥
I gave Jake your number.
他坚持只发信息
He insists on only communicating by text.
我知道 这很奇怪
I know. It's weird.
我希望这只是暂时
I was hoping it was just a phase,
也许下一代人就是这么沟通的吧
but maybe that's just how the next generation communicate, huh?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
出租车来了 我得走了
Okay, taxi's here. Gotta go.
再次感谢你 德雷亚
Thank you, again, so much, Drea.
实际上 我
Actually, I, um...
你们好呀
Hi.
有人知道什么好笑的笑话吗
Anybody know any good jokes?
我知道一个
I've got one.
寿司a对寿司b说了什么
What did Sushi a say to Sushi b?
"芥末"
"Wasabi."
谐音就是 "b你介莫了"
Like, "what's up, b?"
好吧 有人想打牌吗
Okay, um, anybody want to play a card game?
打牌吗
A card game?
这是什么时代 1986年吗
What is this, 1986?
就是咯 你当是1986年吗
Yeah, what is this, 1986?
好 不打牌 不说笑话
Okay. No card games, no jokes. Um...
我们看电影吧 大家喜欢看电影吧
How about we watch a movie? Everybody loves movies, right?
我们可以过一个电影之夜 点些披萨
We could do a movie night, order pizza.
你们喜欢惊悚片吗 我喜欢惊悚片
Do you like scary movies? I love scary movies.
不喜欢 太暴♥力♥了
No, they're too violent.
对
Right.
天啊 杰克 这表情包真是太搞笑了
Oh, my god, Jake, this meme is so funny.
杰克又发了条消息
Ooh, another text coming in from Jake.
原来你想去公园啊 这主意不错
Oh, you wanna go to the park? That's a great idea.
这注意真不赖
Actually, that idea doesn't sound half-bad.
我是说 我们可以去野餐
I mean, I can pack us a picnic.
好 你觉得呢 野餐可以吗
Nice. What do you think? Picnic, yes?
行 如果特里希想野餐 那就去吧
Yeah, if Trissy wants to do that, a picnic sounds great.
我们要和杰克再确认一下吗
Should we reconfirm here with Jake?
好吗 走吧 别写了
Yeah? Ah! Blow it up. Nope.
把笔放回去 现在不是时候
Put the pen back in, it's not time.
好 我们出发吧
Okay. Let's do this.
真不敢相信我们到目前为止看到的植物
I can't believe all the plant life we've seen so far.
你们相信吗
Can anyone else believe it?
不 我觉得难以置信
No, I can't believe it.
我也不敢信
Me, either.
杰克 看 云莓
Jake, look, cloudberries.
他们有独特的叶片
They have very distinct lobes.
你看到它们独特的叶片了吗 杰克
Can you see the distinct lobes, Jake?
是甘草蕨
Licorice fern.
伙计们 过来 看看这个
Guys, come on, check this out.
这真是太神奇了
Wow, this cannot be real.
抓紧我
Someone pinch me.
她很 健谈
She sure is, uh, talkative.
你在想什么
Hey, what you thinking about?
没什么
Nothing.
你和她说话很紧张吗
You nervous about talking to her?
不知道 我想 我只是
I don't know. I guess. I just...
我觉得每次和她说话时我都像个智障
I just feel like an idiot every time I think of something to say to her.
你不是智障
You're not an idiot.
更像是蠢萌 真的
More of a moron, really.
-呵呵 -开玩笑 开玩笑
- Wow. - I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
别这么敏感嘛
Come on, don't be nervous.
那是什么
What was that?
我想是野生动物
I think it's some wildlife.
来吧
Come on.
孩子们 等等
Hey, kids, wait up. Uh...
这应该是某种动物之类的吧
I think it's some sort of animal or something.
别离那东西太近
Hey, don't get too close to that thing.
你们打过疫苗了吗
Did you get your, you know, rabies shot?
我们都打过了
We have our shots.
别太担心
Don't worry so much.
好吧
Okay.
-她真可爱 -真的吗
- She's so cute. - Really?
是啊 过来 你看
Yeah. Here, come take a look.
看见了吗
See?
你觉得这是什么
What do you think it is?
我不知道 这让我很困扰
I don't really know, which is kind of troubling to me.
要是是外星人怎么办
What if it was an alien?
那就有趣了
That'd be cool.
等一下 我想她受伤了
Wait a second. I think she's hurt.
德雷亚 我们该怎么办
Drea, what do we do?
让它去
Just leave it there.
"让它去"吗 我们不能丢下她
"Leave it there"? We're not leaving her there.
好吧 特里希 那是
Okay, Trissy, that's...
那是野生动物
That's a wild animal.
你不能把野生动物带回家
You don't take wild animals home.
你不知道它去过哪
You don't know where that thing's been.
但她很可爱 她真的需要我们帮助
But she's cute, and she really needs our help.
求你了
Come on. Please.
拜托 亲爱的
Please, dear.
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗 我们把它交给公园管♥理♥员♥吧
You know what? Actually, let's take her to the park ranger.
他们知道怎么处理她
They'll know what to do with her,
然后他们可能会 把她捐给动物园
and then maybe they can, like, donate her to a zoo.
小心点 伙计们
Uh, be careful, guys.
她很可爱 对吧
She's cute, right?
当然
Sure.
来吧 伙伴们 我们出去吧
Come on, guys, let's get out of here.
迪姨妈
Aunt Dee.
你还没告诉我
You still haven't told me.
你要离开多久
How long are you gonna be gone for?