德雷亚 你看到了吗
Drea, did you see that?
德雷亚
Drea.
怎么了
What is it?
我觉得是艘外星飞船
I think it was an alien spaceship.
别作怪了 菲利普
Don't be weird, Phillip.
我不是在作怪 你自己下来看嘛
I'm not being weird. Come down here and see.
它往公园那边去了
It was headed towards the park.
可能只是 一架飞得很低的飞机什么的
It's probably just, like, a plane flying low or something.
我觉得有两架
Oh! I think there may be two.
勒罗伊大学
寿司名坊
你好
Hello?
魔精攻击
德雷亚
Drea!
快点把那东西声音调低
Turn that thing down right now.
卢叔叔
Uncle lew.
嗨 菲利普 你好
Hey, Phillip. Hi.
昨晚UFO飞过你的办公室了吗
Did the UFO pass by your office last night?
UFO
UFO?
不明飞行物
Unidentified flying object.
我知道UFO的意思
Yeah, I know what UFO means.
你明白外星人是不存在的吧
You do know aliens don't exist, right?
它们是存在的 并且就在这里
Yes, they do. And they're here.
-真的吗 -对啊 看
- Really? - Yeah. Look.
UFO在去公园的路上开始出现
The UFO started on its way to the park.
实际上 我觉得有两艘
Well, actually, I think there's two of them.
什么 两个小绿人 还是两艘飞船
What, two little green guys or two ships?
它们裸体的吗
Were they butt-naked?
如果它们光着屁♥股♥ 那就很有趣了
If they're butt-naked, it's quite funny.
菲利普 我只是在和你开玩笑
Phillip, I'm just messing with you, man.
菲利普 我只是在开玩 菲利普
Phillip, I'm just messing... Phillip.
德雷亚补丁
Drea.
拜托 你在早上得把音乐声调小一点啊
Come on. You gotta keep the music down in the mornings.
-我是说 我上的是夜班 -我知道
- I mean, I work night shift.- Yep, got it.
怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
没事 我得去工作了
Everything's fine. I just gotta get to work.
德雷亚补丁
Drea.
出什么岔子了
What's wrong?
我以为我考进勒罗伊了
I thought I got into Leroy,
但我没有 所以
but I didn't, so...
天哪
Aw, jeez.
我又进了候补名单
I got waitlisted again,
然后我想 就这样吧
so I thought, "this is it."
但是 不 不能这样 所以呢
But, no, not happening, so...
天哪
Men.
总之谁需要那些华而不实的大学
Who needs those fancy colleges anyways?
我也没上过大学啊
I mean, I didn't go to any college.
是啊 你总是这么说
Yeah, you always say that.
我只是想帮你 但有时你是那么
I'm only trying to help you, but sometimes you're so...
拜托 卢易斯叔叔
Please, uncle Lewis,
我现在没心情和你说这些
I'm not in the mood to argue with you right now.
我真的要去上班了
I've really gotta get to work.
我明年再试一次 会没事的
I'll try again next year. It'll be fine. Please.
好吧 在你上班之前
Okay, before you go to work,
我能再说一点儿吗
can I give you some advice?
你可以考上任何你想上的大学
You can get into any college you want.
我知道你想读勒罗伊
I know you want to go to Leroy
因为你妈妈在那里读过
cause your mom went there.
不 不 我想去的原因不只这个
No. No, that is not the only reason I want to go...
让我说完 好吗
Let me finish, all right?
你妈妈很聪明 你也很聪明
Your mom was very smart. You are very smart.
她能得到奖学金去勒罗伊 而你没能
She was able to get a scholarship to go to Leroy, and you weren't.
有时候 光聪明是不够的
Sometimes, smarts just aren't enough.
有时候 就像 社会就是这样
Sometimes, it's, like, people you know in the world.
好的
Right.
好吧 谢谢你的鼓励
Okay, well, thanks for the pep talk.
-你注意安全 -谢谢
- You drive safe. - Thanks.
请往后靠 警官 我不想碾过你的脚
Please move back, officer. I don't want to roll over your foot.
-"远离车辆" -是的 就是这样
- "Step away from the car." - Yeah, that.
就像你们警♥察♥说的那样
Whatever you guys say.
魔精
Crites.
你在哪里学的这么做
Hey, where'd you learn to do that?
我想 我只是自己琢磨出来了吧
Uh, I just kinda figured it out, I guess.
另外 我们有业内最好的刀具
Plus, we have the best blades in the business.
最好的刀具
Best blades, huh?
还有油管视频
Oh, and YouTube videos.
哦
Oh!
我有自己的油管频道噢
You know, I got my own YouTube channel.
-真棒 -Outdoordougie.com.
- Nice. - Outdoordougie.com.
真酷 我会找个时间看看
That's cool. I'll try to check it out sometime.
我刚给我的网店进了一批新货
I just got some new merch for my online store.
道奇户外解压球
Outdoor Dougie stress ball.
-德雷亚 -嗨
- Hey, Drea. - Hey.
我要你送一下这个
I need you to deliver this.
凯文怎么了
What happened to Kevin?
他昨晚带着一个包裹走后
He took off with a delivery last night.
我就再没收到他的消息了
And I never heard from him.
听起来像凯文干的事
Sounds like Kevin.
我想你会喜欢这次送货的 德雷亚
Hey, I thought you might enjoy this delivery, drea.
那是你梦寐以求的地方
It's your dream place.
是吗 是哪里
Yeah, where is that?
勒罗伊大学
天
Oh, boy.
-德雷亚 -你好啊 肖恩
- Drea. - Hi, Shawn.
你终于来带我去参加那趟私人定制旅行了
You finally taking me up on that personalized tour?
我们可以随意进出校园建筑
We can get into any building on campus you want.
我很想去 但我来这里只是为了送货
Oh, wow. I mean, I'd love to but I'm just here to make a delivery,
然后我得回去工作 所以 鸽了
and then I gotta head back to work, so, bummer.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, yeah.
我不用登记了 是吧
I don't have to sign in, do I?
不 不 没关系
No, no, it's fine.
我认识你
I know you.
话说 你有听那盘磁带吗
Hey, did you get a chance to listen to that cassette?
哦
Oh.
是的 我喜欢
Yes, I love it.
不知怎么的 现在它不在我播放器里
I, uh... I don't know how it's not in my player right now.
真不可思议
It's crazy.
找到了
Got it.
是吧
Right?
不赖啊
You're hitting it.
你真的不赖啊
You're really hitting it.
每个音符都你为在颤抖呢
You're really hitting those notes.
-你居然真的喜欢它 -是啊
- I can't believe you really love it. - Yeah.
知道吗 我自己写了所有这些曲子
You know,I wrote all those pieces myself.
是吗 这是个成就
Wow. Yeah, it is something.
你想听现场演奏吗
Do you want to hear it live?
对不起 什么
I'm sorry, what?
我总是有备而来
I always come prepared.
哇 你知道的 我现在听这些已经可以了
Wow, okay. You know, I'm good with this one right here.
而且 我得把这些食物送掉
I gotta go drop this food off, though.
我不想让顾客久等 所以
I don't want to keep the customer waiting, so...
-注意安全 -好的 谢谢 祝你过得愉快
- Drive safe now. - All right, thanks. Have a great one.
-你也是 再见 -再见
- You too. Bye. - Bye.
哦 天哪
Oh, my god.
致德雷亚 - 肖恩
嗨 妈妈
Hi, mommy.
寿司名坊
这是送到哪里的
Where is this?
勒罗伊大厅
Leroy hall.
勒罗伊大学我们巍然屹立
Leroy university we stand tall
勒罗伊大学永不倒
Leroy university will not fall
没有任何大学我们比不过
there's no university that we can't handle
那是
and that's...