如果你只需要这么做 那么
If that's all you need to do, then,
我的意思是 我可以帮你们
I mean, I could do that
不 会很有趣的 很好
No, it's gonna be fun. It's fine.
有点复杂了 只是
It's kind of complicated, just...
你在干什么 兄弟
What are you doing, bro?
听着 我不相信有怪物
Listen, I don't believe in monsters.
但我相信一件事
But I do believe in one thing.
我跑得非常快
I can run incredibly fast.
好吧 但你不明白
Okay, but you don't understand.
肖恩刚才已经
Shawn was actually just...
去年我拿了800米和1600米的州级奖项
I took states in the 800 and 1,600 last year.
我去拿钥匙
I'll go get those keys,
然后我会在2.7分钟后回来
and then I'll be back here in 2.7 minutes.
别太想我
Don't miss me.
但是 你真的需要小心
But, but you really need to be careful
因为我想告诉你
because I was trying to tell you that...
肖恩已经死了
Shawn was actually killed.
该死 我们走
Damn it! Come on.
真棒
Yeah.
那是什么声音
What's that sound?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们得去你妈妈的办公室
We gotta get to your mom's office.
很抱歉让你们看到这些 快走
I'm sorry you had to see that. Come on.
快走吧 我们得去你妈妈的办公室
Come on. We gotta get to your mom's office.
今晚我们都要死了
We're all gonna die tonight.
是不是
Aren't we?
不 我们没人会死
No. No one's dying.
但是那头巨球一样的怪兽
But a huge ball of those things
刚刚把格雷活吞了
just devoured Greg.
我知道 但我们不是格雷
Yeah, well, we're not Greg.
-但是万一 -没有万一
- Yeah, but... - But nothing.
今晚没有人会丧命
No one's dying tonight.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
为什么
Why?
因为
Because...
因为没有人会来救我们
No one's coming to save us,
所以我们不能老想着
and we need to stop thinking
有人会来救我们
that someone will,
因为那是不可能的
because it's not happening.
你的话完全没有起到安慰我们的作用
You're not making us feel any better.
我同意
No, you're not.
重点是 我们不需要别人来救我们
My point is, we don't need saving.
我们不需要勒罗伊的那些
We don't need some fancy-ass
自大狂学生来救我们
Leroy university students to help us.
我们也不需要卢易斯叔叔
We don't need uncle Lewis,
不需要厨师
and we don't need chef.
我们不需要任何人 有彼此就足够了
We don't need anyone, just each other.
明白了吗
Okay?
来吧
Come on.
今晚不会再有人丧命了
No one else is dying tonight.
我保证
I promise.
要是有人死了
And if anyone's dying, it's gonna be
那死的也只会是那些混账小人 懂吧
one of those little turds, you feel me?
现在当务之急是找到你妈妈的办公室
Now let's find your mom's office.
我不介意
I don't care if we have to kick down
踹翻她那扇烦人的门
kick down her damn door.
你们看 这有个键盘
Guys, it's a keypad.
要是没有密♥码♥的话我们进不去的
We can't get through without a password.
行吧 那就试一试
Okay, well, try something.
你知道密♥码♥是几位数吗
How many numbers could it be?
我怎么会知道是多少位
How many numbers could it be?
它的组合数真的太多了
It could be so many numbers.
如果从数学角度上分♥析♥
Too many numbers.
简直数不胜数
I mean, mathematically,
我们根本进不去
this is impossible. We can't...
你先冷静一下
Okay, just hold on.
我们还是有希望的
It's not impossible.
你试着想一下
Just think of some numbers
有哪些对你妈妈而言很重要数字
that would be important to your mom.
我大概 可以试试我的生日
I mean, I can try my birthday.
没错 你试试
Yeah, try that.
成功了
It worked.
我们快进去吧
Now, let's go through the door.
没错
Yeanh.
只要穿过这个房♥间
My mom's office is just...
就到妈妈的办公室了
Just right through this room, okay?
好的
Okay.
我们就快到了
We'll make it there.
那是什么气味
What is that smell?
闻起来可不太对劲
That doesn't smell good.
情况不对
Wait a second.
先别动
Wait a minute.
先别跑
Wait.
特里希
Trissy?
她看起来糟透了
She's upset.
我觉得她还有一些事情
I think she has unfinished business
要跟她的同类去解决
with the other ones.
听着 孩子们
Look, I'm sorry, kiddo,
我很抱歉 但我们必须把她留在这里
but we gotta leave her here.
-但是 -特里希
- But... - Trissy.
这才是正确的做法
It's the right thing to do.
把她留在这吧
Ieave her here.
她自己会处理好的
She can handle herself.
她已经向我们证明过了
She already proved she can.
走吧
Come on.
比安卡 我们会想念你的
We'll miss you, Bianca.
特里希 我们必须要走了
Trissy, we gotta go!
好了 我来了
Okay, I'm coming.
有人吗
Hello?
这是
What the...
曼迪
Mandy!
打扰了
I'm so sorry.
我该不会没锁车吧
Did I leave the car on?
不 不要
No! Nol
伙计们
Hey, guys.
他们好像没有追来
I don't see them anymore.
继续跑就对了
Just keep running.
哇
Whoa!
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey - Hi
对不起 我刚刚居然不相信你们
I'm sorry I didn't believe you.
你确实应该道歉
Yeah, you should have.
你们看见格雷格利了吗
Have you seen Gregory?
我们晚点再说这个吧
Can we talk about that later?
行吧
Okay.
-德雷亚 -怎么了
- Drea? - What?
-我的天呐 -他又来了
- Oh, my god. - He's back.
他为什么要这样盯着我们看
Why is he just staring at us like that?
管他呢 快点上车
Who cares? Get in.
没错 赶快赶快
Right. Come on, come on.
我的车在停车场里
My car is in the parking lot.
到那我们就能开车
We just gotta get there
逃出这个鬼地方了
and get out of this shitty campus.
鬼地方
"Shitty campus"?
是的 这里糟透了
Yeah, it sucks here.
打住
Hold up.
为什么我们一定要因为这些毛球而逃跑
Why are we running from these fur balls?
你想死吗
Do you wanna die?
你的包里就没有些
You don't have anything in your bag,
锋利的武器 比如说刀啊
like a sharp weapon or a knife
之类的吗
or... I don't know.