No! That is wrong.
相信我
Trust me.
嘿 大伙儿们 我想问你们个问题
Hey, question for you guys.
你们有人听说过这个新软件吗
Have any of you heard about this new app
它能告诉你还有多久死亡
that tells you when you're gonna die?
听起来像是胡扯
Sounds like bullshit.
或许他们就是想让你这么想呢
Or maybe that's just what they want you to think.
随便吧 它叫倒忌时
Anyway, it's called Countdown.
直觉告诉我这不太妙
I don't feel good about this.
它是假的 就像犹太人♥大♥屠♥杀♥那样 对吧
It's fake. Like the Holocaust, huh?
当我没说 你去吧
Never mind. Go ahead.
谢谢
Thank you.
"相机 录音机 位置信息"
"Camera. Microphone. Location."
没问题 没问题 都可以
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's fine.
"用户协议 接受条款及细则"
"User agreement. Accept terms and conditions?"
等等等等 你疯了吗
Wait, wait, wait! Are you crazy?
你怎么能看都不看条款和细则
You should never accept the terms and
就点接受呢
conditions without reading them first.
好 "用户使用该软件时"
Okay. "User shall use the application."
倒忌时
版权 倒忌时命运系统
重要 请于使用该软件前人仔细阅读本条款
条款
用户使用该软件时应当严格遵守协议
只要您收取 打开 或使用了包含倒忌时软件的安装包
您就同意这个结束用户用户协议是合法的有效合同 且同意签下该协议
您愿意遵守科技产品法与本协议内提到的所以条款及细则 用户应该接受他或她命运的安排
任何想从倒忌时里窃取用户信息并尝试扭转用户命运的人 将统统视被为违反本协议
除非您有另一张不同的由倒忌时命运系统 您对本协议的许可协议和保修协议
巴拉巴拉巴拉
Yada, yada, yada.
"用户应该接受他或她命运的安排
"User shall accept the terms of his or her fate.
任何想从倒忌时里窃取用户信息
Any attempt to use information derived
并尝试扭转用户命运的人
from Countdown to alter the user's fate
将统统被视为违反本协议"
will result in a breach of this agreement."
接受我们命运的安排
Accept the terms of our fate.
等等
Hang on.
我本来明天是要坐火车去看我阿姨的
I was supposed to take a train tomorrow to go see my aunt,
但这个软件说我那时会死 所以我取消了
but the app said that's when I was going to die, so I canceled.
我也是 我取消了跟我父亲和妹妹的旅行
I canceled something, too, a trip with my sister and my dad.
可能这就是我该死去的时候吧
Maybe this is when I was supposed to actually die.
格尔 别同意条款
Gerry, don't agree to that.
相信我 你不会想知道的
Trust me. You don't wanna know.
所以 无论我们做什么
So, no matter what we do,
我们都会在几个小时内死亡
we're gonna be dead in a couple of hours.
不错 不错 瞧瞧
Well, well, well.
看来老格尔能活到91岁啊
Looks like old Ger Bear's gonna live to be 91.
解决了
Figures.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我爱这个软件
I love this app.
我们觉得 发生在我们身上的所有事情
Whatever's happening to us,
都是因为这个软件
we think it's because of this app.
从我网上搜到的关于鬼的资料来看
From what I've read online about hauntings,
它们有的是灵魂 也有的是
there are spirits and then there are...
恶魔
demons.
但我不确定 所以我想和一位内行人聊聊
But I don't know. That's why I wanted to talk to an expert.
对 我觉得是一些邪恶的东西
Yeah. I mean, it seems like demon stuff to me.
当我们在讨论恶魔的时候
Well, when we talk about demons,
其实我们都是在暗喻
we're usually speaking metaphorically.
等等
Wait a minute.
所以你觉得恶魔是假的
So you don't think demons are real?
很抱歉 我不相信
I'm sorry, but no.
是这样的 我不太会处理这类东西
Look, this stuff... It's not really what I do.
但我认识一个人 或许会更
But I know someone who might be a little better...
有资格
qualified.
嘿 奎茵 我能跟你说两句吗
Hey, Quinn. Can I talk to you for a second?
好 我也正想和你说一说昨天的事情
Right. I wanted to talk to you about yesterday.
给我两分钟
Give me two minutes.
行吧 好啊
Yeah. Great.
我的时间可"多"着呢
Because I have all the time in the world.
现在我在自言自语了
And now I'm talking to myself.
那个 这间有人了
Yeah, hey, this one's taken.
嘿 伙计 我说这间有人了 用另一
Yo, buddy, I said this one's taken. Use another...
嘿 小屁孩 去另一个隔间行不
Hey, kid, use another stall.
你没事吧
You okay in there?
嘿 伙计 你需要我帮忙吗
Hey, buddy, do you want me to get you some help?
马特
Matt.
它在哪儿 马特 它在哪儿
Where is it, Matt? Where is it?
嘿 你没事吧 老天呐 你没事 你好得很
Hey, you all right... Jesus. You're good. You're good.
好呗
Okay.
我也没在这儿干多久
I haven't worked here that long,
沙利文医生是基础
and that Dr. Sullivan is this integral...
奎茵 坐下吧
Quinn, have a seat.
好的
Okay.
这是来自人事部的戴夫·安德鲁斯
This is Dave Andrews from HR,
艾米莉 我们医院的管♥理♥员♥
Emily, our hospital administrator,
而沙利文医生 你已经认识了
and you know Dr. Sullivan.
沙利文医生告诉我们发生什么了
Dr. Sullivan told us what happened.
是吗
He did?
是的 奎茵
Yes, Quinn.
我觉得我有义务告诉他们真♥相♥
I felt obligated to come clean and tell them the truth.
不用为了这个毁掉谁的一生嘛 对吧
This doesn't have to destroy anyone's life, right?
只是个小误会而已 没别的了
It was a simple misunderstanding, that's all.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是你在我的办公室里那样把我堵在墙角
But you cornering me in my office like that,
是很不好的 这件事必须被处理
that wasn't okay. It needs to be addressed.
我堵你
I cornered you?
听着 你没什么好尴尬的
Look, you don't need to be embarrassed.
我只是想在事情恶化之前
I'm just trying to stop something
就把它解决的 仅此而已
before it escalates, that's all.
如今到处都是"他说她说" 还是得小心点
Today's world of "he said, she said," you can't be too cautious.
我得保护我自己还有我的工作
I have to protect myself and my practice.
还有这家医院
And the hospital.
基于沙利文医生的报告
Well, based on Dr. Sullivan's report,
我已经建议了立刻停职
I've recommended an immediate suspension.
-什么 -真的有必要吗
- What? - Is that necessary?
我们不能就是商议一下 把她调走
Can't we just do counseling, or transfer her...
真不敢相信 是他硬要堵我
I don't believe this. He is the one who cornered me.
怎么 我连说话的权利都没有吗
What? I don't get a say in this?
奎茵 如果这是真的
Quinn, if this is true,
你为什么没有立刻来找我
why didn't you just come to me right away?
我来了 但是那混♥蛋♥妨碍我
I tried, but that asshole beat me to it!
我们在试着帮你 奎茵
We're trying to help you, Quinn.
别越抹越黑了
Don't make it worse by lying.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
她看着就是个很不稳定的年轻女孩
She seems like a very unstable young woman.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
马特 走了
Matt, come on.
你怎么了
What's up with you?
没什么
Nothing.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人能出来服务一下吗
Can we get some service out here?
你能稍微尊敬点吗
Yo, will you show a little bit of respect?
老天 该死
Jesus. Shit!
你听见没
Shh! Do you hear that?
你好啊
Hello. Hi.
哈利路亚 我饿死了
Hallelujah! I'm starving.
你们把我的外卖♥♥送来了吗
You guys got my Grubhub?
不 我们
No. We..
不是 我们只想问你一个问题
No. We just have to ask you a question.
你相信恶魔吗
Do you believe in demons?
很信
Big time.
我知道这事很难相信
Look, I know how hard this is to believe.
不 不
No, no, no.
对 是很难以置信