瞧瞧你们俩 最近怎么样啊
Oh, what up. Look at you two!
棒啊 你好啊
All right! Yeah! Yeah.
喝吧
Drink!
你输了
You lost!
好吧 干杯 姐♥妹♥们♥
Okay, cheers. Chicks.
凯特 到你了
Kate, it's your turn.
我该给她发短♥信♥吗
Should I text her?
利兹·墨菲可别再晒美食照片了
Liz Murphy needs to stop posting pics of her food.
我们懂了 利兹 你是素食主义者
We get it, Liz, you're vegan.
我也不清楚 我就是想试一试
I don't know. I was thinking of trying it.
我可做不到 我想吃什么就要去吃
Not me. I like to eat what I want when I want.
你不就是这样变胖的吗
Isn't that how you get fat?
摄入过多的卡路里才是让人变胖的原因
Too many calories is how you get
我每天不会摄入超过1200卡 从不 你看
fat, and I never go over 1,200. Ever. See?
我需要那个应用 它叫什么
I need that. What's that called?
瘦身倒计时 很棒 特别好用
"Countdown to Skinny." It's so good. It totally works.
我们还继续玩这个游戏吗
Are we not playing the game anymore?
是这个吗
Is it this one?
倒忌时
不是 好奇怪 那是什么应用
No. That's weird. What is that?
如果你可以知道自己确切的死亡时间
"If you could know exactly when you were
你会想知道吗
going to die, would you want to know?"
听着好吓人
That's creepy.
-简介就是这么说的 -好酷啊
- That's literally all it says. - Awesome!
好了 新游戏 咱们都下载这个应用
Okay, new game. Let's all download it,
然后看看谁的死亡时间最早
and whoever is gonna die first has to
最早的那个人要喝完桌上所有的酒
finish all the drinks on the table.
-算我一个 -我也是 我这就下载
- I'm in. - All right. I'm so down.
我不来 我不想掺和这事
I'm out. I'm not messing with that.
别这么婊里婊气的
Don't be such a little beyotch.
就是个应用而已
It's just an app.
好吧
Okay.
是这个吗
It's this app?
等一下
One second.
我已阅读用户协议并接受条款和条件
取消确定
-都准备好了吗 -开始吧
- Everybody ready? - Let's do it.
我还有63年
I got 63 years.
还不错 我的是32年
Nice. Mine says 32.
22年 及时享乐吧
I got 22 years. YOLO!
你的结果是多少 考特
What's yours say, Court?
考特
Court?
它显示我只有3个小时可活了
Um, it says I only have three hours to live.
3小时
37分
11秒
你要死了哟
You're gonna die!
你输了 喝吧
You lost! Drink up.
-天啊 埃文 过来 -怎么了
- My god. Evan, get over here. - What?
我们下了一个可以测试死亡时间的应用
We downloaded an app that tells us when we're gonna die.
-然后 -看看你女友的结果
- And. - Look at your girlfriend's.
-你为什么要下它啊 -不知道 大家都下了
- Why would you download that? - I don't know. We all were.
你最好别害死我最好的朋友
You better not kill my best friend.
你们太可笑了
You guys are ridiculous.
喝吧 考特
Drink up, Court.
-你输了哟 -什么啊
- You lost. - What?
-你打赌输了 所以你得喝 -快喝 快点 考特
- You did lose a bet, so you gotta drink. - Chug! Come on, Court.
都是满满一杯的 你们在逗我吗
These are all full. Are you kidding me?
我帮你喝 宝贝
I got you, babe.
-谢谢 -应该的
- Thank you. - Yeah.
瞧瞧 骑士风度接♥班♥人
Look at that. Chivalry is not dead.
-放松一点 -好 我要走了
- Lighten up. - Yeah. I'll go.
这是凯特的
It was Kate's...
宝贝 你不能开车 你醉了
Babe, you can't drive. You're wasted.
你知道我醉的时候开得更好
You know I drive way better when I'm drunk.
这可不是开玩笑
That's not funny.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
一起溜达回我家吧
Let's just walk to my house.
天啊
Oh, my God.
别跟我说你还在担心那个愚蠢的应用
Please don't tell me you're still worried about that stupid app.
宝宝 我发誓 我绝不会害死你的
Baby, I swear, I'm not gonna kill you.
我明白
I know.
走吧 就把车留在这吧
Come on. Let's leave the car here.
我不喜欢你这么做
I hate when you do this.
好吧 无所谓 我自己走回去算了
Okay. You know what? Fine. I'll walk by myself.
考特 考特 别闹了
Courtney. Courtney, come on.
考特 别闹了 我没事的 快上车
Courtney, come on! I'm fine! Get in the car!
别这样
Please don't do this.
跟你说过了我走回去
I told you I'm walking.
好吧 随你便
Fine. Whatever!
倒忌时
已违反用户协议
分
秒
蠢应用
Stupid thing.
分
秒
停下来
Stop!
关机
分
秒
忌
倒
时
谢谢
Thank you.
-不错吧 -对啊
- Not bad. - Yeah.
奎茵 静脉注射交给你了 可以吗
Quinn, can you take over this IV?
当然可以
Oh, sure.
别担心 她是我们最好的实习医生之一
Don't worry. She's one of our best interns.
我告诉过你不能再来这里了
Hey. I told you you can't keep coming in here.
这里到处是石棉和铅 鬼知道还有什么
There's asbestos and lead, and God knows what.
再给我一分钟 拜托
Just one more minute, please?
好吧 就一分钟
Okay. Fine. Just one minute.
但你要知道 如果我死在这了
Just so you know, if something in
我做鬼也会缠着你的
here kills me, I am haunting you.
感到紧张很正常 手术确实挺吓人
It's normal to be nervous. Surgery can be scary.
但我保证 你会没事的
But you're gonna be fine, I promise.
不是这样的
It's not that.
你说得对 但是
I mean, it is that, but...
算了 你会把我当成精神病的
Forget it. You'll think I'm a psycho.
那你更得说说了
Ooh. Now you have to tell me.
你不能吊起我胃口又不告诉我
Can't just dangle the word "psycho" and not tell me.
小时
分
秒
我看不懂
I don't get it.
这个应用 会告诉你什么时候会死
It's an app that tells you when you're gonna die.
老兄 你不会信了吧
Dude, seriously?
我懂 我也说过这话
I know. I said the same thing.
但是它预测到了我们会出车祸
But it knew we were gonna crash.
等等 当时车里还有别人吗
Wait, there was someone else in the car with you?
不 她没上车
No, she didn't get in, um,
因为当时她的应用显示9分钟后她就会死
because that app said she was gonna die in nine minutes,
然后 9分钟后我就撞了
and nine minutes later I crashed my car
一根大树枝穿过了她的座位
and a tree branch went through her seat.
所以 你感觉她本来必死的
So, you feel like she would have died.
但她没有 对吧 这说明这应用是骗人的
But she didn't, right? What does that tell you about your app?
她确实死了
She did die.
就死在那天晚上
She died that same night.
应用知道的 它对她的预测是真的
It knew, all right? It was right about her.
现在它说我会死在手术台上 所以
And now it's saying that I'm gonna die during that surgery, so...
听我说 你这么聪明肯定知道
Listen to me. You're smart enough to know
这个应用就是一个啃老的废物做出来
that this app was made by some loser in his parents' basement
吓唬人的
trying to scare people.
走吧
Come on.
到时间了
Your minute's up.
埃文 我跟你说过那是禁区
Evan. I told you that's off-limits.
你不能总是去那
You can't keep going back there.
他知道
He knows.
他只是需要自己一个人静静
He just needed a minute to himself.
跟我来