Please.
纳洛酮[吗♥啡♥受体拮抗剂]
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
一定要有用
Please work.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
一定要有用 拜托了
Please work, please.
奎茵 醒醒
Quinn, come on.
你看
See?
我说过我会一直在你身边
I told you I'd always be with you.
我爱你
I love you.
生日快乐 妈妈
Happy birthday, Mom.
挚爱的母亲
Jamie Harris
真漂亮
They're beautiful.
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
又有三个女人指认了沙利文医生
Three more women came forward about Dr. Sullivan.
他应该要蹲很久监狱了
Looks like he's going away for a long time.
很好 他罪有应得
Good. Serves him right.
我只是庆幸没人会受到伤害了
I'm just glad no one else is gonna get hurt.
回家吗 奎茵
Coming to the house, Quinny?
我得先去趟医院
I have to stop at the hospital first.
-你要和我一起去吗 -好
- You wanna come with me? - Yeah.
-好吧 我在家等你们 -好
- All right. I'll see you guys at home. - Cool.
走吗
You coming?
软件更新
倒忌时2.0已安装
怎么了
What's wrong?
-再来点吧 -不了 谢谢 不用
- A little more? - No, thank you. No.
我们喝光了
Oh. We killed it.
我得告诉你一件事
I gotta tell you something.
既然我们了解对方一些了
Now that we know each other a little bit,
我想说你比资料照片上丰满多了
you are a lot chestier than your profile pic.
谢谢夸奖
Oh. Thanks.
你和照片完全不像
And you don't look anything like yours.
-多谢夸奖 谢谢 -一点也不像
- Appreciate that. Thank you. - At all.
好了 我第三次修改了你们的账单
Okay. I revised your check for the third time.
而且我们半小时前就打烊了 所以
Also, we closed a half hour ago. So...
我们很喜欢这里
We love it here.
我想也是
I'm sure you do.
-真不错 -是啊
- What a catch. - Yeah.
我不清楚你的数据套餐
I don't know what your data plan is,
但我可以给你弄到八五折 说不定八折优♥惠♥
but I can get you a 15, maybe 20% discount.
我去一下洗手间
I'm gonna use the ladies' room.
好的 我就在这等你 亲爱的
Okay. I will be here, my darling.
好
Yeah.
什么鬼
What the hell?
有人吗
Hello?
我们还在这呢 拜托 老兄
Dude, we're still here. Come on, man.
老兄
Dude.
什么鬼
What the hell?