贼应该被吊死
Thieves should be hanged.
科南 有六个人在对付她
Conan, there are siX of them against her.
一 二 三...你说得对
One, two, three.... l think you're right.
她还给人绑着 救救她吧!
And she's tied to the stake! Do something!
停下来
Stop!
我们交了个朋友 - 在这里等我
l think we made a friend. -Wait here.
你想怎样
What do you want?
跟你们一起 - 走开
To come with you. -Be off!
让我跟科南说话
Let me speak to Conan.
我叫你走
l said, be off!
停手
Stop!
你走吧
Leave.
我发誓若科南让我同行 我就会为他牺牲
l swear that if Conan let me ride with him, l will give my life for him.
我们拭目以待
We shall see.
这是托阿门的城♥堡♥ 钥匙就在那里
The castle of Toth-Amon. lt holds the key.
科南 带她来吧
Come bring her, Conan.
我们现在出发 - 早上才出发
We leave now. -ln the morning.
我才是领袖 - 早上再领导吧 那会比较好
l'm the leader. -Lead in the morning. lt'll be better.
我们必须休息一下 - 我也是这么想
We must rest. -My thinking eXactly.
睡吧
Sleep.
你在早上就会触摸到邪灵之心
ln the morning you'll touch The Heart of Ahriman.
一千年来第一个这样做的人
The first to do so in 1 000 years.
看
Look!
珍娜
Jehnna?
阿基罗 她在哪里
Akiro, where is she?
在那里
ln there!
谁把她带走了 - 一只巨鸟 烟鸟
Who took her? -A giant bird. A bird of smoke.
上船
lnto the boat!
应该派人看着马儿
Somebody should watch the horses. -Malak!
我不是说我
l didn't mean me!
我来划船
l'm rowing!
朋友 太晚了
Too late, my friends.
但来吧
But come.
该来的还是要来
Come anyway.
我们怎么进去 有另一个入口吗
How do we get in? ls there another entrance?
这下面有个入口
Under here is a way in.
在水底吗
You mean under the water?
你想的话 可以留在这儿
You can stay here if you like.
自己一个人
Alone?
他们需要我
They need me!
小心 - 抓紧
Be careful. -Oh, hold on!
邦伯塔
Bombaata.
用巫术把它打开
WiZard it open.
好个巫师 回去杂耍苹果吧
Fine magician you are. Go back to juggling apples.
起来 把他打倒
Get up! Get him!
我也会这样做
That's eXactly what l'd have done.
男巫 还剩下两个 你就在其中一个后面
There are two left, WiZard, and you're behind one of them.
哪一个
Which one?
不 不是这边 - 不是这个
No! Not here! -Not this one!
我需要你
l need you!
没事了
lt's all right.
神啊
Crom!
离开这里!...
Out! Out of here!
快一点
Hurry! Hurry!
全是幻觉
All an illusion.
救命
Help!
邦伯塔 你在哪里 快来救我
Bombaata! Help me! Bombaata, where are you?
放我下来 你听到吗 放我下来!
Put me down! Do you hear me? Put me down!
小心 你这个笨蛋
Look out, you fool!
邦伯塔 停手
Bombaata, stop!
为什么
Why?
我以为你想伤害她
l thought you were going to hurt her.
这是女皇其中的一个守卫
This is one of the queen's guards.
他们为什么袭击我们 - 不是女皇下的命令
Why did they attack us? -Not by her order.
等等 这个好得多
Wait, wait. This is much better.
是阿基罗的神奇混合物 我帮你涂吧
Akiro's own magic miXture. Let me help you.
你以为自己在做什么 - 给你的伤口上药
What do you think you're doing? -Covering your wound.
我的伤口在下面
My wound is lower.
我们不想细菌扩散
We don't want an infection to spread.
我会把你的脑袋砸碎
l'll spread your head open.
世界已经变成这样
This is what the world has come to.
你去帮人...
You try to help somebody...
得不到谢谢却得到什么
...and what do you get instead of thanks?
恐吓
Threats.
痛的话就大叫吧
Now yell if it hurts.
我想没有事会令你痛苦
l suppose nothing hurts you.
只有疼痛
Only pain.
回到沙迪之后
After we return to ShadiZar...
你会做什么
...what will you do?
我会寻找自己的王国 以及坐在我身旁的皇后
l'll find my kingdom and a queen to sit beside me.
什么王国
What kingdom?
允诺中的王国
The promise l was kingdomed.
我得到允诺的王国
The kingdom l was promised.
什么皇后
What queen?
瓦莱莉亚
Valeria.
这个瓦莱莉亚是怎样的呢
What is she like, this Valeria?
你看到那边的女人吗
Do you see this woman over there?
祖娜 - 瓦莱莉亚很像她
Zula? -Valeria is like her.
她的外表并不像祖娜
She doesn't look like her...
但她们有着相同的勇气
...but she has the same spirit.
相同的...
The same....
相同的...
The same....
力量
Strengths?
力量
Strength.
她也是个战士
And she's a warrior too?
一个了不起的战士
A great warrior.
一个了不起的女人
A great woman.
会不会...
Could there ever be...
有别的人选呢
...anyone else but her?
另一个皇后
Another queen?
不会有这一生
Lot on your knife.
这一生都不会有
Not on your life.
对不起
EXcuse me.
我一定要站起来
l must get up now.
你觉得怎样
How do you feel?
谢谢你
Welcome.
不用谢
You are welcome.
我不知道女人也可以当战士
l didn't know women could be warriors.
我的族人都是战士
All my tribe are warriors.
似乎男人都喜欢女战士
lt seems that men like women warriors.
一些吧
Some.
你觉得我可以当战士吗
Think l could ever be one?
我可以教你怎么用这个
l could teach you how to use this.
拜托你
Please.
力量集中在手腕上
Now, the power is in the wrists.
明白了
Oh, l see.
像这样 - 对
Like this? -That's right.
要保持放松
They've got to stay loose.
你需要练习和力气
lt takes practice and strength.
等等
Wait!
等等
Hold on.
若你要学怎样打斗 就要用真的武器去学
lf you're gonna learn to fight, then learn with a real weapon.
而不是用牙签
Not with a toothpick.
过来 我给你示范
Here, l'll show you.
这样站着
Stand like this.
你试试看
You do it. Try it.
把剑高举在头上
And then swing it over your head.
我帮你 把剑高举在头上
l'll help you. Swing over your head.
好
Good.
你现在可以攻击人了
Now you're ready to take on anybody.
电影精选列表