在阿特兰蒂斯岛 被海洋吞没...
Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis...
到阿里乌派兴盛起来的期间
...and the rise of the Sons of Aryus...
有个梦想不到的年代
...there was an age undreamed of...
辉煌的王国遍布世界各地
...when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world,
其中有手中握剑的 西米里族人 科南
Hither came Conan, the Cimmerian, sword in hand,
身为他的记事者 我对他的英雄事迹一清二楚
It is I, his chronicler, who knows well his saga,
现在就让我说出 他的冒险经历
Now, let me tell you of the days of high adventure,
我们激怒了商人 - 出奇吗
We angered the merchant. -You're surprised?
我们没有偷走他所有东西 - 时间无多了
We didn't steal all he had. -We didn't have time.
他们为什么不杀我们
Why aren't they killing us?
他们大概想把我们抓住 然后把我们折磨至死
Maybe they want to capture us and torture us to death.
科南 救命
Conan, help!
知道我是谁吗 - 塔拉米斯
Do you know who l am? -Taramis.
塔拉米斯女皇 - 你不是我的女皇
Queen Taramis. -Not my queen.
你有女皇的吗 你是西米里族人
You have a queen? But you are a Cimmerian.
西米里族人没有管治者
Cimmerians have no rulers.
你是野蛮人 生活无拘无束
You're a barbarian. You live free.
你不会效忠任何人 我说得对吧
You owe allegiance to no one. ls that not so?
是的 而且一直会是这样
lt is and it always will be.
你想怎样 - 我需要你帮忙
What do you want? -l need your help.
不 - 不
No! -No?
你还不知道我会给你什么报酬 - 你没有我想要的东西
You don't know what l'd give you. -You have nothing that l want.
你在祈祷 你在祈求什么
You were praying, Conan. What were you praying for?
看那圣坛
Look at the shrine.
看看你在祈求什么
See what you were praying for.
科南 那里有什么
What is there, Conan?
想一想
Think.
露出你内心深处的愿望
Show me the desire in your deepest heart.
瓦莱莉亚
Valeria.
这位瓦莱莉亚在哪里
Where is this Valeria?
跟克罗一起 - 你们的神
With Crom. -Your god?
她坐在我的神旁边
She sits by the side of my god.
我想要的 你无法给我
What l want, you cannot give me.
可以 我可以给你
Yes, l can.
你可以令死去的人复生 - 你照我的话去做
You can bring back the dead? -Do as l ask of you...
我就会做到
...and l will.
醒过来
Wake.
记着刚才的话
And remember.
告诉我 我要做什么
Tell me what l must do.
你很快会知道
Soon.
科南 - 看
Conan! -Look!
那头动物似曾相识吧
Doesn't that animal look familiar?
是的 上次的事真的很抱歉
l think it does. l'm sorry about what happened the last time.
他们很爱我们
They love us.
为梦之神达戈...
We will drink to Dagoth...
干杯
...the Dreaming God.
你要我做什么 - 所以你心爱的女人会复活
What do you want me to do? -To bring back the woman you love?
是
Yes.
斯克洛斯手卷上记载
lt is written in the Scrolls of Skelos...
天生有胎记的女孩 要作一次冒险的旅程
...that a girl born with a mark must make a perilous journey.
这是她的命运
lt is her destiny.
我的侄女珍娜有这样的胎记
My niece, Jehnna, has such a mark.
你要带她展开那次旅程 - 去哪里
You will take her on that journey. -To where?
珍娜会指示你
Jehnna will show you.
她一生下来 就准备好经历这次旅程了
Ever since she was born she's been prepared for this.
她须找出钥匙 一条只有她可以触摸的钥匙
There is a key she must find, a key only she can touch...
正如斯克洛斯手卷所记载
...as it was written in the Scrolls of Skelos.
钥匙在哪里 - 城♥堡♥里面
Where is it? -ln a castle.
被看守着的 - 一名叫托阿门的巫师
Guarded? -By a wiZard called Toth-Amon.
巫师 - 这吓倒你了
By a wiZard? -That frightens you.
你很怕巫术
You're afraid of magic.
但你要对付它
And you will have to deal with it.
剑怎样跟巫术比
What good is a sword against sorcery?
你怕去吗 - 不 我会找到办法的
Then you're afraid to go? -No. l will find a way.
这把钥匙能开启什么
What does this key unlock?
一个宝藏
A treasure.
宝石角 只有她能拿到手
A jeweled horn. Only she can procure it.
只有她能带领你去
Only she can lead you to it.
她拿到宝石角之后 你就把她带回来
And when she has it, you'll bring her back to me.
你就会得到报酬
Then you will have your reward.
我们各自得想要的
We shall both have everything we want.
透过巫术
Through magic.
没事的 别怕
lt's all right. Don't be afraid.
你做梦罢了... - 不 我看见- -
lt's only a dream. Only a dream. -No, l saw--
这只是个梦... - 我看见- -
A dream. lt was only a dream. -l saw--
镇静一点 躺下来 - 我看到它
Be still. Lie down. -l saw it!
不 - 我又看到它了
No-- -l saw it again!
你什么都没看到 只是噩梦 - 我真的看到了...
You saw nothing! A nightmare. -l did! l did!
再睡吧 - 我又看到了
Go back to sleep. -l saw it again.
我看到了 !真的!我看到它了
l saw it! l did, l saw it.
你明天就要展开旅程 你需要所有力气
Tomorrow, you start your journey. You need all your strength.
你的命运即将来临
Your destiny's at hand.
睡吧
Now, sleep.
睡吧
Sleep.
我们的命运都即将来临 科南也是一样 但他并不知道
All our destinies are at hand. Even Conan's. He doesn't know it.
我们不需要他
We don't need him.
我不需要守卫队长去偷钥匙 我需要一个贼
l don't need the captain of the guard to steal a key. l need a thief.
你只要确保这个女孩
What you need to do is make sure this dear child...
能拿着宝藏 保持着贞操
...returns safely to the palace...
安全的回到皇宫来
...with both the treasure and her virginity intact.
我会保护着这两样东西
l will protect them both.
最好是这样...
You better, my friend...
她献祭的时候 一定要是处♥女♥之身
...for she must be a virgin when she's returned to be properly sacrificed.
邦伯塔 还有一件事
One other thing, Bombaata.
我们不可让贼王接近宝藏
We can't have the King of Thieves near the treasure.
我的侄女拿到钥匙后 你就把科南杀掉
So when the key is in my niece's hand, kill Conan.
带守卫精英一起去 他们会帮忙的
Have the Elite Guard follow. They will help you.
科南一定要死
Conan must die.
你认为他帅吗
Do you think he's handsome?
丑陋无比
Very ugly.
不是他 我是说科南
No, not him. Conan.
你自己不会判断吗 - 我怎么会判断
Can't you judge for yourself? -But how can l?
我见过男人多少次 一个真正的男人
How many times have l seen a man? A real man.
我只见过你
All l've seen is you.
我无意侮辱你 邦伯塔
Meaning no insult to you, Bombaata.
是的 他很帅
Yes, he is handsome.
科南 等等 我们要行这边
Conan, wait! We must go this way.
还不是时候 - 但你要听从我
Not yet. -But you have to obey me.
你不知道吗 每个游戏都有规则
Weren't you told? There are rules to every game.
但这个游戏涉及巫术 我要用巫术对抗它
But there's magic in this game. l'll have to fight it with magic.
阿基罗
Akiro.
他们要做什么 - 吃午餐
What are they going to do? -Have lunch.
那些野蛮人的胃 一定会痛得很厉害
Those savages would have a terrible stomach ache.
他们为什么会吃 你这个又老又脏的人
Why would they eat someone so old and sour as you?
他们以为吃了我 他们就会巫术了
They thought if they ate me, my magic would be in their blood.
他们起码应该帮你洗个澡
At least they could've washed you first.
我需要你
l need you.
我是你的人了
l'm yours.
告诉我多一点钥匙的事 - 这不是普通的钥匙
Tell me more about this key. -Oh, it's not an ordinary key.
这是颗宝石 - 一颗宝石
lt's a jewel. -A jewel?
是的 是邪灵之心
Yes. The Heart of Ahriman.
可以佩戴吗
Well, can it be worn?
只有我可以戴着它 没有人敢碰它
Only by me. No one else dare touch it.
如果这儿有你喜欢的任何东西 试着别去偷
lf there is anything you like here, try not to take it.
我知道什么时候偷 什么时候不偷
l know when to steal and when not to.
打倒她!... - 她做了什么
Get her. Get her! -What did she do?
她跟强盗一起来
She came with the bandits.
其他强盗都死了 我们开心过之后 就轮到她死
The others are dead. Now it's her turn. After we have our fun.
别太早把她杀死
Don't kill her too soon.
救她
Save her!
电影精选列表