我什么时候撒谎了
What did I lie about?
拜伦
Byron?
宝贝 你无缘无故地打了他
Honey, you hit him out of nowhere.
我觉得如果你们分开了对你们两个都更好
I thought it would be easier for everyone if I just cut ties.
你带走了朋友
You took away friend.
现在我要跟拉里
Now I go with
拉里
Larry.
不 不 不要跟拉里走 你是对的
No. No. Don't go with Larry. You're right.
我确实撒谎了而且不是
I did lie. And I didn't do it...
宝贝 我那么做不是为了保护你
Honey, I didn't do it to protect you.
我是为了保护自己
I did it to protect me.
奥利弗
Oliver.
你能直视我吗 求你了
Can you look at me, please?
拜托 你能看一下我吗
Please, can you look at me?
没事 我知道你在听
It's okay. I know you're listening.
你一直都在听
You're always listening.
是我没有好好听你表达
Much more than I listen to you.
奥利弗
Oliver.
奥利弗
Oliver.
这段是海绵宝宝的主题曲
我在等着呢 朋友
I'm waiting, friend.
来拉里这儿
Come to Larry.
朋友
Friend.
荒地 荒地
Field. Field.
奥利弗
Oliver.
荒地 荒地
Field. Field.
为什么是荒地
Why the field?
快点
Come on!
跑
Go!
这里没有电器
There's no electricity here.
他到不了这里
He can't get us.
你成功了
You did!
你成功了 你救了我们
You did it! You saved us!
跑
Run!
快点 跑起来
Come on! Run!
奥利弗
Oliver!
奥利弗
Oliver!
奥利弗
Oliver!
朋友
Friends.
我会做你的朋友 拉里
I'll be your friend, Larry.
我们想要的是一样的
We both want the same thing.
我们都想要保护奥利弗
We both wanna protect Oliver.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你的一切
I love all of you.
妈
Mom!
不
No!
很好
Good.
妈妈爱我
你想试试说出来吗
Now you wanna give it a try?
"妈妈" 很棒
"Mom", excellent.
爱
loves
我
me.
漂亮
Wonderful.
妈妈爱我
Mom loves me.
据我所知你的妈妈真的很爱你
I know for a fact your Mom loved you very much.
你对他真好
You're so good with him.
你也是
So are you.
他在家表现怎么样
How is he doing at home?
他表现不错
He seems okay.
我们正在尝试给他提供更多
We've been trying to give him more
社交体验的机会 像你说的那样
social experiences like you said.
我们也在练习说话 大概
And we've been practicing a speech, like...
一天五次
five times a day?
你不会想把他榨干的
Well, you don't wanna wear him out.
-一天三次就好 -好的
- Let's say three times a day. - Okay.
明白了
Got it.
一天三次
Three times a day
演讲训练
for speech work.
你知道我妻子莎拉 她还在的时候真是
You know our Sarah, she was...
无与伦比
incredible.
我之前以为我理解 但我
I thought I understood, but I...
我只是希望我能告诉她
I just wish I could tell her
我很抱歉
that I'm sorry.
告诉她现在我正在努力
That I'm trying now.
我敢肯定她听到这些会很欣慰
I'm sure she'd like to hear that.
我希望他们能找到她
I hope they'll find her.
这是你吗
Is that you?
明天我能和你们一起吃午饭或者别的吗
Can I eat lunch with you guys tomorrow or something?
看情况
That depends.
你敢发誓吗
Are you willing to take the pledge?
什么誓
What pledge?
一次秘密握手
A secret handshake.
对于我们中见过拉里的人
For those of us who's seen Larry.
发誓永远做朋友
The pledge to stay friends.
永远一起玩 这样没有人会孤单
To play together forever, so no one has to be alone
像拉里那样
like Larry.
我会保护你
I'll protect you.