奥利弗什么也没做
Oliver didn't do anything.
-是拉里 -拉里是谁
- It was Larry. - Who's Larry?
我今天在故事里读到拉里了
I read about Larry today in that story.
告诉我你当时看到了什么 拜托
Tell me what you saw, please.
拉里只是想要个朋友 他让灯都熄灭了
Larry just wants a friend. He made the lights go out.
我能听到他在房♥子里
I could hear him in the house.
是他移♥动♥了东西
He moved things.
但我没法看见他
But I couldn't see him.
真的
Not really.
-你们在玩角色扮演吗 -不是
- So you guys played "Make believe"? - No.
是他打伤了我
He's the one that hurt me.
不是奥利弗 是拉里
Not Oliver, Larry.
我能感觉到他 他的手掐着我的脖子
I could feel him, his hands around my neck.
他想要杀死我
He tried to kill me.
拉里只是想要个朋友
Larry just wants a friend.
拉里只是想要个朋友
Larry just wants a friend.
拉里只是想要个朋友
Larry just wants a friend.
拉里只是想要个朋友
Larry just wants a friend.
快点 奥利弗
Hurry, Oliver
我们要去找爸爸 我们不能呆在这
we gotta get to Dad, we can't stay here.
宝贝 安全是首要的 对吗
Honey, I'm sure it's nothing but better to be safe, right?
你能看着我吗
Can you look at me?
我们该出发了 好吗
We should get going, okay?
别带电子设备
And no screens!
奥利弗
Oliver!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy.
但我之前读到这个拉里的故事
But I was reading this story about Larry,
然后灯开始闪烁
and then the lights... they started going on and off.
接着另一些也开始闪烁
And then another one was going on and off.
就像他正在用电流在房♥间里移♥动♥
It was like he was using the electricity to move around the room.
然后他把所有的新灯泡都装上了
And then he screwed in all the new light bulbs.
所以他帮你做了家务吗
So he helped you with your chores?
不是
No.
他必须借助某些力量才能活过来
He must've needed the power or something to come alive.
-拉里吗 -就是拉里
- Larry? - Larry.
我就知道我不该搬出去
I knew I shouldn't have moved out.
这不是我编的
I am not making this up!
奥利弗见过他
Oliver saw him.
有东西在咱们的房♥子里
There is something inside our house.
奥利弗 过来 告诉爸爸
Oliver, here, tell Daddy.
他想让我做他朋友
He wants me as friend.
这东西想要我们的儿子
This thing wants our son.
好的
Okay.
我觉得你需要好好睡一觉
I think you need a good night sleep.
我明早会送他去上学
I'll take him to the school in the morning.
不行 我不会让他离开我的视线
No, I am not letting him out of our sight.
我们怎么确定学校是否安全
How do we know the school is safe?
好吧 我今晚可以带他和我一起工作
Okay, well, why don't I bring him to work with me tonight
-如果他明天不去上学 -肯定不去
- if he's not going to school tomorrow. - Absolutely not!
好啦 你难道不相信我吗
Come on, you don't trust me with?
不 不是那样的 只是
No, it's not that, it's...
休息很重要
Rest is important for the body.
所以你睡一觉我们明天才能好好谈这些事
So you sleep and we can talk about all of this tomorrow.
去吧
Come on.
让我照顾他
Let me take care of him.
把这个和零钱给这位先生
Give this and the change to the gentlemen.
给你
There you go.
谢谢 祝你愉快
Thanks so much. Have a good one.
你最棒了
My man is the pro!
做的非常好
Very nicely done.
看吧 看你这件事做得多好
See? Look how good you are at that.
你甚至可以帮我替几晚班
You can take over from me some nights.
最好的是在没有车辆进出的时候
The best part is that in-between cars
你想做什么都行
you can do whatever you want.
你可以听收音机
You can listen to the radio...
你甚至可以看海绵宝宝
You can even watch Sponge Bob.
这就是臭名昭著的闹鬼屏幕吗
Is this the infamous hunted screen?
没关系
It's okay.
嘿 你知道你的噩梦为什么是假的吗
Hey, you know how your nightmares aren't real?
鬼魂 食尸鬼 吸血鬼或女巫
Well, neither are ghosts or ghouls, or vampires, or witches,
拉里也一样不是真的
and certainly not Larry's.
这是拉里
This is Larry.
拉里透过窗户看着你
发现你也正盯着外面
他理解你的孤独
你缺少的一名真正的朋友
你会做拉里的朋友吗
Will you be Larry's friend?
他向你保证他会保护你
不受怪物和人类的伤害
一旦握住拉里的手
你就再也不会孤单
没事的
It's nothing.
这种事经常发生 没事的
Happens all the time. It's okay.
在这等一下
Hang tight.
好了
All right.
让我们看看这里怎么了
Let's see what we have here.
奥利弗 你在做什么 小家伙
Oliver, what are you doing, buddy?
如果有车开进来了怎么办
What if a car drove in, huh?
你得小心点
You gotta be more careful.
嘿 把这东西给我 听着
Hey. Here. Give me this. Look. Hey.
嘿
Hey, hey...
小家伙 没事的 嘿 看着我
Buddy, there's nothing... Hey, look at me.
外面什么都没有 好吗
There is nothing out there, okay?
我给你看 看
I'll show you. Look.
看那里
See? Look at that.
看到了吗
See?
很安全
Totally safe.
奥利弗
Oliver!
放开他
Let him go!
好吧
Okay.
我从屏幕上看到了
I saw it through that screen.
他把奥利弗举起来的样子
The way he was holding Oliver.
他为什么想要我们的儿子
Why does he want our son?
故事里讲了
The story said something about...
你缺少的一名真正的朋友
A true friend is what you lack.
从那以后他就没有朋友了
He hasn't had a friend since...
哦没错 从珍妮弗和我吵架后 我知道
Oh, yeah, since Jennifer and I got into a fight, I know.
愚蠢的争吵
Stupid fight.
奥利弗打了拜伦
Oliver hit Byron
所以她觉得我们的儿子很危险
and then she decided our son was dangerous.
不管怎样 在那之前他也一直很孤独
Either way he's been lonely long before that.
我是说 这么多年来
I mean Oliver has been staring
奥利弗一直盯着他的屏幕 而且
at his screens for years. And that...
那东西现在在盯着他看
That thing has been staring right back.
为什么我们看不到他
How come we can't see it, huh?
-我不知道 -这不合理
- I don't know. - Doesn't make any sense.
他怎么可能同时在这里而又不在这里
How can he be here and not here at the same time?
你发现了什么 宝贝
What do you got, honey?
太棒了
That's very nice.
我家这小子挺聪明
We got some kid.
拉里在他的世界里 我们在我们的世界里
Larry's in his world, and we're in ours.
-但是 -我们也在一起
- But... - We're also together.
拉里可以和我们互动 但他够不到我们
Larry can interact with us but he can't reach us,
他现在还没办法抓到奥利弗
he can't get to Oliver yet.
这就是为什么他一直想进入我们的世界
That why he wants to get into our world.
如果那就是他的窗口
If that's his window...
我们必须在它成为他的门之前摧毁它
Then we have to destroy it before it becomes his door.
这有一块饼干 一辆蓝色的车
We have a cookie. We have a blue car and
你可以选择 你想要哪个
you get to choose. Whichever one you want.
你会选哪个
What's it gonna be?
很好
Yeah. Good.
马蒂和我都经历过
Marty and I both experienced it,
那并不只是奥利弗的想象
it's not just an Oliver's imagination.