我不明白你在说什么
I don't understand what you're talking about.
"伟大"是什么玩意 就好像我在 我在
What is this "great"? Like I'm... I'm...
我已经尽可能在这儿多待 我有两份工作
I'm here as often as I can be. I'm on two jobs.
我搞不懂你还要我做什么
I don't know what else do you want me to do.
《来玩》
被误解的怪物们
一个儿童故事
这是拉里
This is Larry.
拉里从来没有机会玩过家家
Larry never gets to play pretend.
别人嘲笑他 因为他和别人不一样
He gets made fun of because he is different.
拉里只是想要一个朋友
Larry just wants a friend.
奥利弗
Oliver!
没事了 没事了
We're okay. We're okay.
怎么了
What happened, huh?
能打字吗 可以吗
Can you use your words, please?
给你
Here you go.
有什么东西
Something
在
in
房♥子里
house.
房♥子里有东西
Something in house.
那也许只是个噩梦
That was probably just a nightmare.
因为房♥子里没别人 只有你的妈妈和爸爸
Cause there is nobody in the house but your Mom and your Dad.
好了 过来
All right, come here.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
你能为我深呼吸几下吗
Can you take some deep breaths for me, huh?
好吗 我们要来些深呼吸 可以吗
Okay? We gonna do some deep breaths. All right?
所以 他在午夜醒来了 还大叫
So, he woke up in the middle of the night, screaming.
我过去和他一起睡了两个小时
I went in there. I was up for two hours with him.
他就是个小男孩 他会做噩梦
He's a little boy. He has nightmares.
你说得轻巧 你从不
It's easy for you to say. You never
进去陪他 总是我
go in with him. It's always me.
我睡过头了 好吧 不好意思
I slept through it. All right? I'm sorry.
别那个样 为什么你就不能承认
Don't do that. Why can't you just admit
你不想帮忙
that you don't want to help?
我会帮忙 好吧
I help. Okay?
我哪次没帮忙 前提是我醒着
I always help when I'm awake.
小伙子早上好
Hey, buddy.
没再做噩梦吧
No more nightmares, huh?
我听说你做了个噩梦 伙计
I heard you had a bad dream, bud?
要个抱抱
Need a hug?
我知道问题在哪
I know what the problem is.
太远了
Too far away!
好嘞 看一看
Yup, let's see.
十英尺 对抱抱来说确实太远了
Ten feet? That's definitely too far for a hug.
你觉得五英尺怎样
What do you think five feet is?
好 再近一点
Okay. Little closer.
这次是我见过最奇怪的读数了 他根本
I'm getting the weirdest reading on this thing. It's just....
肚皮痒痒
Tummy tickles!
你的王座 先生
Your throne, sir.
你今天能去言语治疗吗
Are you able to make it to a speech therapy today?
抱歉 我不能 我要在停车场值班
Sorry, I can't. I picked up a shift at a parking lot.
希望不久后你能去一次 行吗
Well, hopefully you can make one soon, right?
行 当然
Yeah. For sure.
我们
Are
要
we
搬家了吗
moving?
我们要搬家了吗
Are we moving?
你不会搬出去的 好吗
You are not moving anywhere. Okay?
所以别担心
So don't worry.
今天我们要从两个数以上的连乘开始
Today we're gonna start in with multiplying more than two number.
好无聊啊 老兄
Not cool, man.
你们根本不知道你们抱怨的东西是什么
You don't even know what you're groaning about.
这并不难
It's not so hard.
你要是会两个数相乘 你就会三个数
If you can multiply two numbers you can multiply three.
你只要把一个0
You just take one zero
咱们认真听一下课 好吗
Make sure you pay attention to the lesson, okay?
来吧 在练习中学习
Come on, you learn by trying.
没人
Nobody?
奥利弗
Oliver?
这三个数你算出来多少
What do you make of this three numbers?
答
The
案
answer
是
is
八
eight.
-答案是八 -不完全对
- The answer is eight. - Not quite.
我明白你怎么想的了
I see what you did
你在加而不是乘
You were adding instead of multiplying.
不错的尝试 奥利弗 还有人想试一下吗
Very good try, Oliver. Anyone else wanna give it a go?
说吧 拜伦
Go ahead, Byron.
为什么奥利弗还能在课上用手♥机♥
How come Oliver still gets to use his phone in the class
你却把我的拿走了
but you took mine away?
-他有自闭症 老兄 -所以他有特殊待遇
- He's autistic, dude. - So he gets special treatment?
奥利弗能用到他的手♥机♥
Oliver gets to use his phone
因为他不在效忠誓言时
because he wasn't playing Fortnite
类似于升旗仪式
玩堡垒之夜
during the Pledge of Allegiance.
让我们回到第一对
Let's get back to our first pair.
二与四的乘积 我们为什么不从这开始
Product of two and four. Why don't we start there?
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's up?
你想要和我们一起玩吗
Do you wanna come hang out with us?
去哪
Where?
就是 我在那看见些东西挺酷的
It's just... I saw something cool over there.
这边走 我一会儿就去
That way. I'll catch up in a sec.
朋友们
Friends?
有人吗
Hello?
不敢相信他真的上当了
I can't believe he actually fell for it.
他当然会 他真是个废物
Of course he did. He's such a loser.
他是有心脏病吗 他真有那种感觉
Is he having a heart attack? He totally is.
我们应该打911
We should call 911.
老兄 老兄 听着 那只是他说话的方式
Dude, dude, listen. That's just how he talks.
哼唧鬼
Moaner-boner.
比如 他甚至不能讲话 他就像
Like, he can't even talk, he's like...
没错 也许他是个披着人皮的机器人
Exactly. Hey, maybe he's a robot under skin?
哼唧鬼觉得他不一样
Moaner-boner thinks he's special.
你是想说什么吗
Oh, did you wanna say something?
我不敢相信你会和
I can't believe you should be friends
这个哼唧鬼成为朋友
with moaner-boner over there.
我妈♥逼♥我的 不是我想
My Mom made me. I didn't want to.
你十分丑陋
You're very ugly.
现在是谁丑
Who's ugly now?
走吧
Come on!
我大脑一片空白 当时我把车停下
I didn't know what to think when I pulled up
发现他不在那里等我
and he wasn't there waiting for me.
我立马想到了最糟的情况
I went right into the worst case scenarios.
他是陷入麻烦了吗 有人拐走他了吗
Did he get in trouble? Did someone take him?
然后我发现他只是在荒地尖叫
And then I found him just screaming in the field.
听起来这件事对你们俩来说都不好过
That's sounds very scary for both of you.
然后不知怎的他丢了手♥机♥
And he lost his phone somehow.
我希望他可以解释一下发生了什么
I wish he could explain what happened.
好的 现在我们要试着说话了
Good. Now we're gonna try using our words.
丢在荒地
Lost in field.
我们要训练你的F音 行吗
We're gonna work on your f's, okay?
F会有些棘手
F's can be tricky.
荒地 荒地 你能试一下吗
Field. Field. Can you try that?
奥利弗 你做得到的
Oliver, you can do it.
好的 练的不错
Okay, good practicing.
你有试过给他制♥造♥一些
Have you been trying to provide him
我们讨论过的社交经历吗
with social experiences like we discussed?
可怜的孩子还没有任何朋友
Poor guy still doesn't have any friends.
你说过他在和你朋友的儿子玩
You said he was hanging out with your friend's son?
-珍妮弗的儿子 拜伦 -是啊
- Jennifer's son, Byron. - Yeah,
我们不再那么亲近了
we're not close anymore.