Whoa! Look at that dude.
它长得像你♥爸♥爸
Yeah, he looks just like your Dad.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我爸爸的头发明显更多
And my Dad is way hairier.
拉里从来没有机会玩过家家
Larry never gets to play pretend.
别人嘲笑他 因为他和别人不一样
He gets made fun of because he's different.
是你父母忘了付电费吗
Okay, did your parents forget to pay the electricity bill?
拉里只是想要一个朋友
Larry just wants a friend.
我猜你连这个坏了的灯泡都害怕
I guess you are so afraid of a dead light bulb.
是两个 两个坏了的灯泡
Two. Two light bulbs.
他很高 很瘦 面色苍白
He's tall, and pale, and thin.
而且总是想把脸藏起来
And tries to hide his face.
他并不是来自你知道的世界
He isn't from the world you know.
拉里是从另一个世界来的
Larry comes from another place.
也许我们不该往下读了
Maybe we should stop reading.
拉里透过窗户看着你
Larry watches through your windows
窗户连接着你的和他的王国
which connect his realm to yours.
他需要你把他的故事读完
He needs you to know his whole story
他才能把窗户变成门
to turn those windows into doors.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我的天哪
Oh my God!
发生什么了
What's going on?
我的天哪
Oh my God!
发生什么了
What is happening?
是你发出的声音吗 哼唧鬼
Are you making those sounds, moaner-boner?
那是什么鬼东西
What the shit is that?
见鬼
Shit! Shit!
这究竟是什么软件
What the hell kinda app is this?
这是软件吗
Is it an app?
我们要读下一页吗
Should we read the next page?
我想读下一页
I wanna read the next page.
不不不 别读下一页
No, no, no! Don't read the next page!
拉里透过玻璃看你 发现你也在看他
Larry has looked through the glass and found you staring back.
他理解你的孤独
He understands your loneliness.
你缺少的是一个真正的朋友
A true friend is what you lack.
你会做拉里的朋友吗
Will you be Larry's friend?
不不 我不会做拉里的朋友
No! No! I will not be Larry's friend.
朋友们 那个角落里什么都没有
Guys, guys, there's nothing in the corner.
不不不
No, no, no!
别过去
Don't!
他过去了
He's going.
看到了吧
See?
可能只是保险丝的问题
It's probably just the fuse.
你看到他了吗 你看到拉里了吗
Do you see him? Do you see Larry?
朋友们 根本没有什么拉里
Guys, there's no such thing as Larry.
只是你们的想象力在作怪
It's just your imagination playing tricks on you.
发生什么了
What is happening?
我的天哪
Oh my God!
拜伦 你还好吗
Byron, are you okay?
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know how this happened.
我不觉得奥利弗会做这种事
I don't see how Oliver could've done this.
拜伦 宝贝
Byron? Baby?
你可以告诉我们发生了什么吗
Do you think you can tell us what happened?
是谁干的
Who did this?
是奥利弗
It was Oliver.
他是个怪人
He's a freak.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们走吧
Let's go.
珍妮弗 我真的很抱歉
Jennifer... I'm sorry. I am so sorry.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
你是怎么把所有的灯都弄坏的
How did you blow out all of these lights?
我不明白 你是又想伤害拜伦吗
I don't understand, were you trying to hurt Byron again?
不是我
不是你
Not you?
那还会有谁
Well, who else could've been?
如果你想交朋友
If you want friends,
你不能把家具推到他们身上
you can't push furniture into them.
你至少帮我搬一下这张桌子好吗
Will you at least help me move this table?
别再哼了
Please stop humming.
现在不是开心的氛围 这是
We are not happy right now, this...
那是海绵宝宝的主题曲吗
Is that the Sponge Bob song?
你知道吗 你可以继续唱
You know what, you don't have to stop.
那可以帮助你镇静下来吗
Does that help you calm down?
可能是我把你逼的太紧了
Maybe I pushed you into this too fast.
这个房♥子里发生了很多事情
We've got a lot going on in this house
也许我们还没到能交朋友那一步
and maybe we're just not ready for friends.
这里是什么 北达科他州还是南达科他州
Which one is this, North or South Dakota?
南达科他州
South Dakota.
没错
That's right.
在南达科他州下面是什么呢
Underneath South Dakota is..?
-内布拉斯加州吗 -对
- Nebraska? - Nebraska.
杰德 内布拉斯加州下面是什么
Jade, what's under Nebraska?
-堪萨斯州 -非常好
- Kansas. - Kansas, nice one.
奥利弗 你想试试吗
Oliver, do you wanna give us a try?
奥利弗 你今天带那部手♥机♥了吗
Oliver, did you bring your talker today?
改天吧
Another day.
在堪萨斯州下面呢
And under Kansas?
衣阿华州吗
Iowa?
被误解的怪物们
Misunderstood monsters.
这是拉里
This is Larry.
拉里从来没有机会玩过家家
Larry never gets to play pretend.
别人嘲笑他 因为他和别人不一样
He get made fun of because he's different.
拉里只是想要一个朋友
Larry just wants a friend.
马蒂 是你吗
Marty?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
你好
Hello.
有人在看着我
Somebody is watching me.
奥利弗 你究竟下载了什么东西
Oliver, what the hell did you download on this thing?
和奥利弗说再见吧
Say goodbye to Oliver.
你和我的儿子说话了吗
Have you been talking to my son?
你给我住手
You need to stop!
这一点都不好玩
This is not funny!
离我儿子远点 我不会让你伤害他的
Stay away from my son, I won't let you hurt him!
不是伤害
Not hurt.
是带走他
Take.
怎么了吗
Is everything okay?
抱歉 那是奥利弗吗
Sorry. Is that Oliver?
-奥利弗在这吗 -是的
- Is Oliver here? - Yes.
还好你没事 我们得走了
Thank God you're all right. We gotta go.
我们家里出了急事 所以现在就得走
We have a family emergency. So we're just gonna go.
我得把你带回家
Just gonna get you home, okay?
我知道 这对你来说不太寻常
I know. I know this isn't part of your routine.
就是
It's just...
家里有人在监视我们
Someone was watching us at home.
他们说想要带走你
They said they want to take you.
嗨 珍 我不
Hi, Jen, I can't...
他不说话了是什么意思
What do you mean he's not talking?
我不知道他们这周末做了什么
I don't know what they got up to this weekend.
但是 拜伦从那以后就没睡过
But Byron... He still hasn't slept.
不愿意去学校 也不吃饭
Didn't go to school. Won't eat.
两天没有说话
Two days of no talking and...
我真不知道你怎么做到的
I seriously don't know how you do it.
我觉得有人黑进了奥利弗的电子屏
I think someone hacked into Oliver's screen.
那人和我说了话
Someone was talking to me.
太恐怖了
It was so creepy.
怎么会有人能用那个
How could someone use that to get to...
宝贝 你能试着道歉很棒
Honey, it's nice of you to try and apologize
但我不觉得他现在想看海绵宝宝
but I don't think he wants to watch Sponge Bob right now.
是拉里
It was Larry.
宝贝
Honey?