你什么时候看我的照片了
Since when have you been looking at my pictures?
他抛弃你啦
So he left you?
没有 他才没有
No, he did not leave me.
他在公路上修路
He was fixing a flat by the side of the road
被卡车给撞了
and a truck hit him and didn't stop.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
我不觉得丢人
I showed up with nothing.
那是 不过是当个单亲妈妈
Except the baby in your belly.
那你呢
What about you, anyway?
你独来独往惯了 你搭档死了也没事
You walk alone or something? It's no big deal your partner got shot?
他是个白♥痴♥
He was an idiot.
是我外甥
My sister's kid.
天啦
Jesus.
好帮手不好找
Good help is hard to find.
他来了
There he is.
然后呢
And?
买♥♥了个电视机 大平板电视
He's got a TV, a big flat one.
手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
你手♥机♥追踪不了的对吧
It's a burner, isn't it?
像你这种人怎么可能真名实姓的过日子
Guy like you doesn't get a bill with his name on it. Give me your phone.
好了 好了 赶紧弄好走吧
Okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go. Come on. Get the fuck out of here.
我就知道 什么
I knew it. What?
你说了什么 他有什么反应
What did he do? What did you say?
我说 我知道你拿着那笔钱
I said "I know you have the money."
他转弯了
He's turning. He's turning.
好了 你们之间还有别的车吗
All right, are there cars between you and him?
有 两辆
Uh, yeah. Two.
慢点开 保持距离
Okay, slow down. Keep your distance.
但不要刻意保持距离
But try not to make it look like you are keeping your distance.
到底要怎样 别慌张
Well, what does that mean? Don't look so nervous.
你怎么知道我慌张了
How do you know I look nervous?
我听得出来
Because I can hear it.
干
Shit.
干
Shit! Aah.
干 怎么了
Shit. What is it?
干
Shit. Aah.
你做什么
What are you doing?
他掉头了 他看见你没有
He's pulling a U-turn. Did he see you?
不知道 找地方掉头
I don't know. Find place to turn around.
回主干道
Get back on main street.
得跟上他
We will catch up to him.
是他 怎么办
It's him. What do I do?
熄火
Turn off your engine.
请熄火
Turn off your engine.
下车 克洛伊
Step out of the goddamn vehicle, Chlo.
让他过来 我来处理
You let him come to us. I will take care of it.
赶紧下车 克洛伊 最后一次警告你
Step out of the goddamn car, Chlo. I'm not gonna say it again.
别下车
Do not leave the car.
呆在车里
Stay in the goddamn car.
好了 停下 克洛伊
All right, stop right there. Turn around, Chlo.
转身
Turn the fuck around.
好 现在双手举过头
Good. Now, put your hands on your head.
慢慢向后退
Now, back up slow. Keep coming.
慢慢退 继续
Keep coming. Come on.
继续退
Come on. Keep coming.
现在跪下
Now, get on your knees.
给我跪下 克洛伊
Drop to your fucking knees, Chloe!
比利 你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
Billy. Shut the fuck up.
他妈的给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
你♥他♥妈♥的想啥呢
What the fuck do you think you're doing following me,
克洛伊 跟踪我
Chlo, huh? Spread them.
你做什么啊 闭嘴 分开双腿
What are you doing? Shut the fuck up and spread your legs.
操 这么着
Fuck. Guess what.
你一五一十跟我说清楚 懂吗
You're gonna tell me what's going on, understand?
给我老实交待
You're gonna tell me,
否则有你好受的
or you'll make me choke it out of you, you understand?
跟我斗 你个
Huh? You fucking me? You fucking...
你以为你能弄倒我
You think you're fucking shaking me down?
枉费我对你那么好 克洛伊
After every fucking thing I did for you, Chlo. Huh?
-这么多年 -够了
-After every fuck... -That is enough.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
别冲动 别冲动
Easy. Easy, now.
-好了放松点 别冲动 -给我
-Hey, easy, easy. Take it easy, man. -Give me that.
别冲动 这又是何方神圣啊 克洛伊
Easy. It's okay. I mean, who the fuck do we have here now, huh, Chlo?
闭嘴 戴上这个
Shut up. Put these on.
这是怎么回事 克洛伊
Mind telling me what is going on here, Chlo? Huh?
正想跟你说啊 比利
I was trying to tell you, Billy.
他逼我跟踪你 不然就杀了索菲亚
He made me follow you. He said that he would kill Sophia.
比利他说什么都照做 这家伙是疯的
You gotta do what he says, Billy. The guy is crazy.
好了 哥们 咱们谈谈如何
Okay, pal, look, we can just talk, okay?
闭你♥妈♥的♥嘴
Shut fuck up.
能帮你什么吗
Huh? Can I do something for you?
起来 咱们去兜一圈 你完蛋了
Get up. Time we take drive, yes? You are so fucked.
比利先生
So, Mr. Billy,
最后问你一次
I give you one last time.
钱在哪里
Where is the money?
完全不晓得你说什么
I have no idea what you are talking about.
嗯 电视机多少钱啊
Hm. How much was the television set?
电视机
"The television set"?
那能花几个钱啊 哥们
It was a nickel, pal. Okay?
跟看几场电影差不多
About as much as it costs to go to the movies. Heh.
你油腔滑调
You make joke...
因为你紧张
because you are nervous
你也应该紧张
And you should be.
像你这种傻♥逼♥警♥察♥
A dumb cop like you.
肯定要时不时拿出来数数
You like to take it out and feel it,
藏得肯定不远
so you keep it close.
在你卧室
Like in your bedroom?
或者在床底下
Or maybe under your bed.
我猜得差不多了吧
Am I close?
去他家
We go to his house.
-去我家也没用啦 -闭嘴
-It's not gonna make any difference. -Shut up.
到了
This is it.
家里有人吗
Is anyone inside?
操♥你♥妈♥ 老头 他又老婆
Fuck you, old man. He has a wife.
你老婆在家吗
Is your wife home?
我老婆在不在家我哪知道
How am I supposed to know what she does all day?
那就搞清楚
Let us find out.
你去 想你朋友活命的话 就带着钱回来
You. Go. If you want your friend to live, you bring money back.
你♥他♥妈♥在我家做什么
What the fuck are you doing in my house? Huh?
迷路了还是怎么着
Fucking lost or something, honey?
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是谁呀
Who the fuck do you think you are?
赶紧下车
Get out of fucking car.
比利把钥匙给你啦
Billy give you keys to our fucking house?
想在我的床上操你 对不对
So he can fuck you on our bed?
你做了什么 克洛伊
What...? What the fuck did you do, Chlo?
找到钱没有 找到了
Did you find the money? I have it.
你这臭婊♥子♥
You fucking bitch!
怎么啦 为什么停下
What is it? Why are we stopping?
回来
Come on!
咱们得回旅店
We need to go back to motel.
那警♥察♥应该告诉我们他老婆在家
Policeman should have told us she was inside.
你没必要杀她 她已经发狂了
You didn't have to kill her. She was out of control.
咱们现在回去清点数目
Now, we need to get back to motel to count it.
包括你手上的有二十捆
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, 10,
全是百元大钞 也抵消不了你刚犯的罪孽
All hundreds. Not enough for what just happened.
警♥察♥的枪你想办法处理 保证没人能找到
You take the cop's gun and you put it where no one will ever find it.
拿着
Take it.
车道上有辆车
There's a car in the driveway.
嘿 你在我这弄什么 找到没
Hey. What are you doing in my place? Did you find it?
电影精选列表