跟你♥他♥妈♥的没完
You can fucking rewind it.
你来这做什么 那辆吉普 切诺基
What the fuck are you doing here? The Jeep. The Cherokee.
你昨晚没收的那辆车 有人想买♥♥
One you picked up last night? I know a guy who wants to buy it.
价钱不错 我还能抽份佣金
It's a good price. I'll take a little cut.
比利 我实在太需要钱了
I need the cash, Billy.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我知道你和罗德尼有往来
We know about your deal with Rodney.
那家伙可不是收破烂的
The guy doesn't just want the parts.
可这是罪案证物啊 怎么可能就这么给你
It's evidence in an investigation. I can't give that to you.
你什么时候这么正派啦
Since when do you care?
那车是证物
It's evidence.
很快就要登记在案
Soon it'll be paperwork,
不久就会处理成一堆废铁
then it'll be a cube of garbage.
又没人在采访你 反正这事我帮不了你
Sound like you're on the television. Whatever. I can't help you.
你就不能 不能什么
So why don't you just...?
克洛伊 赶紧走吧 闹够了
Just get out, Chlo. You've done enough.
那我跟你们局长谈谈如何
Maybe I'll just talk to your chief about it then.
谈什么
About what?
也许他对你私卖♥♥公物有兴趣
Maybe he wants to hear about your bait and switch...
别碰我
Get your hands off me!
你♥他♥妈♥的 克洛伊
Goddamn it, Chloe.
你给我小心点
You gotta be more careful.
他怎么说
What did he say?
不行
He said no.
看到了没
Do you see it?
有钢丝围栏 到处都是警♥察♥
There's a chain-link fence and police everywhere.
想办法 都封死了 没办法
Find a way. It's blocked in.
我不是要开走 只需进车里面
I did not need to move it. We need to get inside.
车里收音机后面有个包裹
Behind stereo, inside, is a package.
你两分钟就能搞定
It will take you no more than two minute of prying.
拿着
Take it.
现在就去吧
Now, get out of the car.
枪声会吵醒你的索菲亚
The sound of the shot will wake your little Sophia.
她醒了就会要找妈妈
And she will look around because she needs her mother.
找到的不止妈妈 还有妈妈的脑浆
And she will find her mother,
溅在窗户上
but she will be splattered all over the window
仪表板上
and the fucking dashboard
方向盘上
and the steering wheel.
我现在数到五
Now, I'm going to count to five.
相信我
Trust me when I tell you,
如果你不下车
if you do not get out of the car,
你是听不到我数到五的
you will not hear me say five.
一
One,
二
two,
三 好吧 好了 我去
three... Okay. All right. All right. I'll go.
我去 行了吧
I'm going. Okay.
醒醒 小姑娘
Wake up, little girl.
我妈在哪
Where's my mom?
问得好啊
That is a good question.
你看见她没有
Do you see her out there?
她在做什么
What is she doing?
我跟你说
I tell you what.
咱俩玩间谍游戏怎么样
Let us play the I Spy, huh?
告诉我你看到了什么
You tell me what you spy.
你不能这样玩啊
That's not how you play.
我就是这样玩的
It is how I play.
你不能随意改规矩啊
You can't just change the rules like that.
我可以 告诉我你看见了什么
Yes, I can. Tell me what you see.
好吧
Fine.
她看着像是想进一辆车里
Looks like she's trying to get inside a car.
宝贝 带上你的耳机
Okay. Baby, put your headphones on.
不见了 东西不见了
It's gone. It's gone.
不管是什么东西 总之不见了
Whatever was in there, somebody got to it before we did.
我没骗你
I'm not lying to you.
咱们回旅店
Take us back to motel.
过去
Come.
接下来如何 这个你能告诉我吧
I need to know what's gonna happen next. You can at least tell me that.
明早
Tomorrow morning,
你得和你朋友比利谈谈
you will talk to your friend Billy,
搞清楚谁动过车子
and you will find out who worked on car.
你做什么
What are you doing?
咱俩都不能睡觉 对吧
I'm guessing no one's getting any sleep, right?
我要提提神 泡茶喝 你有意见吗
I need caffeine, so I'm making tea. Is that all right with you?
包裹里到底有什么
What was in the package?
我迟早会知道的
I was gonna see it anyway.
我不想就这样干坐着
I'm not gonna sit in silence for the next however many hours.
你手里有枪 我就紧张
As long as you have a gun, I'll be nervous.
我一紧张就话多
As long as I'm nervous, I'm gonna talk.
是毒品还是钱
Was it drugs or money?
是钱 对不对
It's cash, isn't it?
肯定有好多钱 对吧
It's a lot, I bet, huh?
你们这种人怎么称呼来着 钱骡
So, what do they call someone like you? It's a mule, right?
我上门取包裹
I collect packages...
送它们去该去的地方
and bring them to where they belong.
想听我的看法吗
You wanna know what I think?
不想
No.
我觉得你的雇主 不知道你的视力有问题
I think your employers don't know about your vision problem.
可能以前还行吧
Maybe it wasn't so bad for a while,
不过现在你跟瞎了差不多
but now you can't hardly see anything.
估计你也没办法 对吧
What are you gonna do, right?
因为适合盲人的工作不多
I mean, there's not much demand for a blind guy
你除了杀人也不会干别的
whose only skill is killing people.
作为一个旅店店员 观察力不错
Very perceptive for a motel clerk
在这村野鸡店工作 算是浪费了
in this God-forsaken brothel.
如果我知道钱在哪呢
What if I told you I knew where the money was?
我们都知道钱在哪里
We both know where the money was.
我知道现在在哪里
I mean, where the money is.
我觉得你弄砸了
It sounds to me like you're already fucked.
要么你空手走人
So either you leave empty-handed,
包裹主人找你去算账
wait for the people whose money it is to come, do whatever they're gonna do,
估计下场不会很美好
which I'm guessing is something really bad.
要么
Or maybe...
你带着一半的钱
you think about buying some time
远走他乡
and taking your half of the money.
我懂了
I see.
那另外那一半的钱
And the other half, I presume,
你琢磨着是你的吧
you think is yours.
你完全没意识到
You have no idea
你有多财迷心窍
how in over your head you are.
那你也完全不知道
And you have no idea what it's like
无依无靠要养活孩子是什么感觉
to have a child to feed and no place to go.
我打十五岁就一个人过日子
I have been on my own since I was 15 years old,
孤苦伶仃 勉强糊口
scrambling for cash and nobody gives a fuck.
我不能在这么过下去了
And I'm not gonna do that again,
我女儿也不能这样过日子
and I'm not gonna do that to my daughter.
小姑娘
Little girl,
你也太莽撞了
you are being very reckless.
咱们明天继续
So we go tomorrow?
如果我不介意等等呢
And what if I do not care to wait?
那你可要空手而归了
You can leave here empty-handed.
你如何称呼呢
So, you got a name?
托普
Topo.
我去和我女儿躺一会
I wanna go lie down with my daughter.
你不是要教我用洗衣机吗
You were gonna let me use the washing machine.
是啊 宝贝
I know, baby.
下周再弄 行吗
We'll do it next week, okay?
妈妈今天有重要事情要办 抱歉啦
Mommy's got something really important to do today. I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
跟丹尼丝说吃的在后面 知道吗
Now, tell Denise I'm putting your food in the back, okay?
照片里的人是女孩她爸
The man in the pictures, he is girl's father?
电影精选列表