-嘿 -我报♥警♥了
-Hey! -I called the police.
哈罗
Hello?
开门
Open up.
找人报♥警♥
Somebody call 911.
约翰揍了格温 格温捅了约翰
John roughs up Gwen, Gwen slashes John,
然后约翰在失血过量前枪杀了格温
and John manages to shoot her before bleeding out.
你想说
You wanna sit here and say,
这不可能啊 太扯了
"No, forget it. It couldn't happen." And then...
但就这么发生了
it happens.
比电视剧还狗血
That's some non-fiction right there, you know?
我早上还见过格温呢
I just saw Gwen this morning.
嘿 索菲亚呢 她还好吧
Mm. Hey, how's Sophia doing? Is she okay?
丹尼斯照看她 谢天谢地她什么都不知道
Denise got her. She didn't see anything, thank God.
那就太好了 哦 不 不
That's great. Good. Oh, no, no.
佛洛伊德 蠢死啦 吉普车 吉普
Floyd, shit for brains, the Jeep. The Jeep.
傻♥逼♥一个 抱歉 说什么来着
Fucking idiot. I'm sorry. What?
比利 不能让姑娘们在这做生意了
Billy, we have to stop letting the girls use the rooms.
我知道
Yeah, I mean, you know,
但这种事不可能再发生了吧
it's not like this is ever gonna happen again, Chlo.
我是说
I mean...
大家都要混口饭吃啊
Besides, you're not the only one who relies on that cash.
今天社会福利部一女的来找我
I had a woman in from social services today.
跟我说两周内必须搬走
She told me I got two weeks to get out of my place.
如果她知道刚才这事
If she hears about this,
索菲亚明天就被带走了
then Sophia's gone tomorrow.
两周
Two weeks?
不打紧
It doesn't matter.
我和你 咱俩一起扛过这关
Okay? Because you and I, we're gonna get through this. Together.
我会帮你的 知道吗
I'm gonna help you, okay?
我和你 就像文森刚过世那段时间一样
You and me, just like after Vincent died. I'm gonna be there for you.
好吗
Okay?
好吧 比利
Yeah? Billy.
姑娘们不能在这做生意了
We have to stop letting the girls use the rooms.
好 好 听你的
Okay. Okay. Yeah.
谢了
Thank you.
凶手和女孩到医院前已身亡
John Doe and the girl were DOA.
那还有人吗
Anyone else there?
他应该是一个人
As far as we can tell, he was traveling alone.
索菲亚
Sophia?
我以为人都走了
I thought everybody had gone.
是啊 但这个得还给你吧
Ah... Yes, but I believe these are yours, yes?
你直接放房♥间里就行了 还是谢谢你啦
You could have left them in the room, but thank you.
是啊 不过昨晚那么乱
Yes, well, uh, sorry, but with all the confusion...
好吧 等一小会
Oh. Okay, I see. Okay, one second, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
啊 别出声
Aah! Unh. Make no sound.
开门 打开门
Open this door. Open it!
柜台那有百来块钱 都拿去
There's a hundred bucks in the register, have whatever you want.
闭嘴 手♥机♥在哪
Quiet. Where is cell phone?
我没有 没有手♥机♥
I don't have... I don't have it.
别再骗我了 好的
Do not lie to me again. Okay.
还有谁住这
Who else live here?
只有我和我女儿 她人呢
Just me and my daughter. Where is she?
她和朋友在一起 随时会回来
She's with a friend, they're coming back here any minute.
有辆吉普车昨晚在这 他们开哪里去了
The Jeep that was here last night, where did they take it?
什么吉普车 被妓♥女♥杀了的那男的
What Jeep? The man who was killed by the whore.
警♥察♥拖走了
The police towed his car.
拖哪里去了
Where did they take it?
-知道是啥吧 -妈
-Do you feel that? -Mom!
钥匙给我
Give me your keys.
让女孩进来 只让女孩进来
You let the little girl and only the little girl in.
妈咪
Mommy!
不然我全杀了 懂吗
Or I shoot everyone dead. Okay.
懂了
Okay.
妈妈 狗狗和我一块睡哦
Mom, Mom, the puppy slept in the bed with me.
哦 是不是很舒服啊
Oh. Was it cozy?
是啊
Yeah.
狗是人类最好的朋友嘛
They're friends for life, I'm sure of that.
嘿 感觉好点没
And, hey, how you feeling, hon?
丹尼丝 能再帮个忙吗
I'm okay. Denise, can you do me a huge favor? Could you take her
再照看她几个小时
for a couple more hours?
不要 妈妈 不要
No, Mom. Please.
这个啊 真不好意思
Come on. Listen, I'm sorry, I...
我一会就得去轮班了
I got a... I got a double shift in an hour.
之后兰德尔会过来
Then I got Randall coming over
折腾什么彗星频率
as he does with about the frequency of a comet.
丹尼丝
Denise...
没事了
Never mind.
改天吧 我喜欢带孩子
Any other day. You know I'm good for it.
去拿钥匙
Get the key.
照顾好你妈 知道吗
Ah. You look after your mom, okay?
-拜 -拜
-Bye. -Bye.
好了 宝贝上楼去看电视
Okay, baby, you go upstairs and watch TV
我跟人有事情要谈
while I talk to this man, okay?
你是谁
Who are you?
你妈妈的朋友
I am friend of your mother's.
上楼 赶紧
Upstairs, now.
最后问你一次
I ask once last time.
警♥察♥把吉普车弄哪去了
Where would police take Jeep?
我找到了
If I find out,
你就放过我吗
will you go?
找到车子
You will get me that Jeep,
否则一枪打爆你女儿的头
or I will put bullet in your little girl's ear.
罗德尼 是我 比利
Hey, Rodney, it's Billy.
我这有辆九五款白色切诺基
Okay, so look, I got a '95 white Jeep Cherokee.
里程表七万八左右
Uh... Seventy-eight thousand miles, give or take. And look...
不好意思 哥们 还是老规矩
Uh, sorry. Uh, look, man, it's gonna be the same deal.
等两周 等风头过去了
Okay. Wait two weeks, things calm down,
等他们以为去废车场了
they'll think it's going to the heap.
这单至少要一千三
I can't do anything less than 1300 on this one.
嘿 哥们 这车没收音机
Okay. But hey, man, look, there's no radio.
应该之前就已经取走了
I think somebody picked it before we got to it, so...
比利 还是我 能回电吗
Billy, it's Chloe again. Will you please call me back?
谢了
Thank you.
他会回电了
He will call me back.
让他弄车给你是举手之劳 真的
And he'll get the car to you clean and easy, I swear it.
这位比利住哪
Where does this Billy live?
小姑娘
Ah. Little girl...
你有夹克吗 当然有 谁都有夹克吗
you have jacket? Of course. Everyone has a jacket.
那好 赶紧穿上
Of course. Please go get yours. Huh?
咱们得出趟门了
We are all going for drive.
妈咪 在后面没事吧
Mommy. You okay back there, baby?
咱们来玩间谍游戏吧
Can't we play I Spy?
一会再玩 好吗 我保证
We can play later, I promise, okay? I promise.
好吧
Fine.
他来了
Here he is.
去吧
Go.
你不会伤害她吧
You won't hurt her?
取决于你
That depend on you.
你回来要一个人回来
When you come back to car, you come back alone.
如果是斯蒂芬妮 叫她收声
And if it's Stephanie, tell her to shut up
-他妈的 -好啦 放松点
-about the goddamn... -All right. Jesus. Relax.
你♥他♥妈♥来这做什么 我得和比利谈谈
The fuck are you doing here? I need to talk to Billy.
你跟比利有啥鸡♥巴♥好谈的啊 克洛伊
What the fuck do you need to talk to Billy for, huh, Chlo?
在旅店还没谈够吗
You two don't get enough of each other at that motel?
你♥他♥妈♥成天就干这个吧
And whatever it is the fuck you do all day.
克洛伊 我有事找你谈
Chlo? I need to talk to you.
那谈吧 安贝 进去
So talk. Amber, inside.
我才不走 闭嘴 拿走
I'm not going anywhere. Shut up and take this.
混♥蛋♥ 有完没完
You asshole. And pause it.
电影精选列表