我不想上学
I don't wanna go to school.
跟你说了我不想上学 哦 这样子啊
I said I don't wanna go to school. Oh, is that what that was?
妈
Mom.
索菲亚 你不能整天呆家里啊
You can't stay here with me all day, Sophia.
我会做事啊 接电♥话♥什么的
But I can help you. I know how to pick up the phone when it rings.
宝贝你可能干啦 很聪明
You know how to do a lot of things. You are very smart.
肯定比我聪明
Smarter than me, definitely.
那我为什么要去上学呢 这样吧
Then why do I have to go to school? I'll make you a deal.
周末我教你用洗衣机如何
This weekend, I'll show you how to use the washing machine.
能帮你叠床单吗 当然可以
I can help you fold the sheets? Yes, you can.
赶紧去洗漱 拼的车就快到了
Go finish getting ready for school. Car pool will be here in a second.
这里是格林尼县公共广播电台
今天天气阴冷多云
最高温度零下一度 夜晚最低零下七度
今晚路上要格外小心
明天暖和点 不高 四度左右
本周大概就是这种天气了
本周六是湖节 欢迎来玩
我们这有
别忘了刷牙
Don't forget to brush your teeth.
嘿 抱歉
Hey. Sorry.
我们睡过头了
We fell asleep.
比利说没问题
Billy said it was fine.
妈 我准备好了
Mom, I'm ready.
下来吧
Come on down.
-早啊 斯特拉 -早
-Hi, Stella. -Hi.
宝贝 脱下这个
Okay, babe. Let's get this off.
妈 我忘了喂琼斯了 没事 我去喂
Mom, I forgot to feed Mr. Jones. Oh, that's okay, baby. I'll do it.
丹尼丝三点钟会去接你
Denise will pick you up at 3.
爱你宝贝 我也爱你
I love you. I love you too.
-拜 斯特拉 -拜
-Bye, Stella. -Bye.
谢了 巴布
Thanks, Barb.
干
Shit.
上回咱们谈过
The last two times we spoke,
我们很关注居住环境
I told you a concern had been raised about the suitability
尤其是像她这样大的小孩
of an environment like this for a child as young as...
她叫索菲亚
Her name is Sophia.
这儿环境复杂 人员流动频繁
Given the high rate of turnover of a mostly transient,
大部分都是男性
mostly male population.
而且当地女生
And the local girls.
我们准备搬家了 可得过了冬再说
We're leaving but the winters are slow here.
我们也实在没办法
There's nothing I can do.
但你这种状况是国家法律
Unfortunately it is still unacceptable
所不允许的啊
by the legal standards enforced by the state.
什么
What's that?
给你两周时间
You have two weeks
给索菲亚找个合适的地方
to relocate Sophia to a suitable location.
否则她将被强制转移
Failure to do so will result in her being removed.
你什么意思 这里是商业区
What do you mean? This is a commercial property
到处是吸毒和卖♥♥淫的
with multiple reports of drug use and prostitution.
你选择住在这里 但这对
Your choice to use it as your place of residence cannot...
跟你说了我们会搬的 只是经济有点紧张
We're leaving, I told you that, but I can't afford it.
在你手头宽裕前还是有解决办法的
There's always placement until you get your feet back on the ground.
我这有很多的家庭愿意照顾索菲亚
We have families who'd be happy to take Sophia...
能别说这个吗 都是些好家庭啊
Could you stop it? These are good families.
别说了 行吗 仅仅只是
Would you stop it? Please. It will only...
除非我死了
I'd rather be dead.
那你还有两周啦
Then you have two weeks.
以前泡个妞 俄♥罗♥斯♥的
Was dating this chick, and she's Russian, right?
说八个字能听懂一个吧 哈哈
And I understand every eighth word, right? Ha-ha-ha.
他爸出钱给她去隆胸 够扯吧
Her dad bought her tits for her, ever heard of something like that?
在俄♥罗♥斯♥隆的 又大又硬
They're big and they're hard, got them done back in the homeland.
简直太夸张了
It was, like, fucking hilarious.
很冷 是不是
It's cold, right?
一小时前我就已经饿疯了
My stomach's been eating itself for the last hour.
得找地方补充补充
We should probably fill up again anyways.
鬼晓得下个加油站有多远
You never know when the next gas station's gonna be out here.
没事吧
That cool, right? Yeah?
没事就好
All right, cool.
妈 嗯
Mom? Mm?
斯特拉·布拉德肖说没人会以旅店为家
Stella Bradshaw says no one's really supposed to live at a motel.
顶多在旅店住个一两晚
You're supposed to stay one or two nights
然后回自己真正的家
and then leave and go back to your real house.
她真这么说吗 是的
Stella Bradshaw said that? Yes.
那你说斯特拉·布拉德肖家能有几个卫生间
How many bathrooms do you think Stella Bradshaw has at her house?
不知道 顶多两个吧
I don't know. Maximum two.
那咱家有几个呢 二十一个
You know how many bathrooms you have? Twenty-two.
比白金汉宫还多 知道这意味着什么吗
More than they have in Buckingham Palace. You know what that makes you?
你是小公主啊
A princess.
妈 你太扯了 像狐狸一样扯
Mom, you're crazy. Crazy like a fox.
爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
我也爱你 妈妈 闭上眼睛
I love you too, Mom. Close your eyes.
给 还需要点别的吗 谢谢 不用了
Here you go. Find everything you need? Yeah, totally.
干♥他♥♥娘♥的♥ 外面冷死了
Mother-fuck, it's cold outside.
你看
So listen,
情况是这样的 我连着开了一整天了
the thing is, I've been driving for 22 hours straight.
实在得歇会了
I could use a little shut-eye.
我赶时间
I have schedule to keep.
我知道的
I know, I know.
他们可不等人
They do not like to wait. No, no.
但我们时间还很足啊 真的不赶
But we're good. We're real good on time.
就最后几百里了 还有一整天时间呢
We got a whole day for the last couple hundred miles.
前面有家旅店
I can see a motel from here.
咱分开住
We check in separately.
我睡四个小时 咱就上路
We sleep for four hour, then drive.
行 四小时
Cool. Four hour.
四小时 没问题
Four hours, got it.
-你好 -嗯
-Hello. -Yes.
麻烦找间清净的房♥间 住一晚上
I would like quiet room for one night, please.
四十四块 麻烦登记一下
Forty-four dollars, please, and you'll need to fill...
在这上面
one of these out.
有笔吗
Do you have pen?
边上就有一支啊
Yeah, that one works just fine right there.
姓名 住址
Fill out your name, home address,
还有车牌号♥
and your license plate number, please.
我从餐馆走过来的
I walk from diner.
哦 吃了没啊
Huh? Did you eat?
什么
What?
吃了没有 那里的菜很不错
Did you eat? It's good there.
没有
No.
是人太多了吗 我正好有减肥的打算
Was it busy? I was hoping for some of that run-off, you know?
好吧 要复印一下你的身份证
All right. And I'll need to xerox your ID, please, sir.
我付现金
I will pay cash.
一样需要复印身份证
Yep, still need your ID.
我有个朋友是当警♥察♥的
I have a friend who's a cop in town.
老是跟我说一定要复印身份证
He's always going on about me xeroxing IDs.
所以
So...
好吧 都不容易
Well, everybody has job.
他晚了十五分钟
He was 15 minute late.
但我查了东西都在
But I checked and everything was there.
明天一早我就过境
Yes, I will cross border first thing in the morning.
雅克 很荣幸能再度和你♥爸♥共事
Jacques, it is a pleasure to be working for your father again.
代我谢他
Please thank him for the opp...
给我吸管
Give me that pipe.
哦 操♥你♥妈♥的 闭嘴
Ow. Motherfucker. Shut the fuck up.
你♥他♥妈♥的才要闭嘴
You shut the fuck up.
-得了 傻婊♥子♥ -啊
-Come on, you dumb bitch. -Ow.
干嘛
Ow! What the...?
放开我
Get the fuck off me! Ow!
他妈的放开我
Get the fuck off me! Aah!
那边出什么事啦
What the fuck's going on up there?
你要干嘛 走开
What did you do? No, get away!
-离我远点 -对不起
-Get away from me! -I'm sorry!
-没事吧 -这他妈的是什么
-Hey, everything all right? -The fuck was that?
电影精选列表