[door thudding]
[门的重击声]
- What, you gonna hold it for me an all?
-怎么,你要帮我守着吗?
[door clicking open]
[门咔哒一声打开]
[door thudding]
[门的重击声]
Shit.
混♥蛋♥。
What do you want?
你想怎么样?
- You know what I want,
-你知道我想要什么,
just like you know, when the Krays turn on you,
就像你知道,当克雷帮背叛你时,
there's no going back.
就没有回头路了。
Maybe tomorrow,
也许明天,
maybe in a year,
也许一年后,
your time with the Firm is borrowed.
你在帮会的时间,要倒计时了。
- You set them up.
-是你给他们设的套。
I'll put them right.
我会纠正他们的误解。
- You're gonna negotiate with the Krays for your life?
-你要为了自己的性命,和克雷兄弟谈判?
- Well, you ain't left me no choice.
-那是你们逼得我走投无路。
- There's always a choice.
-选择总是有的。
- Take the offer, Albert,
-接受这个提议吧,艾伯特,
before it's too late.
趁现在还来得及
[soft orchestral music]
[柔和的管弦乐声]
- You had us all along, didn't you?
-你一直都关注我们所有人,不是吗?
- Did we?
-我们做成了吗?
- Course you did.
-你们当然做成了。
Just needed someone to go on record.
只是需要有人,来公开表明这些记录。
- Can we count on you?
-我们能指望你吗?
[soft orchestral music]
[柔和的管弦乐声]
- Where do you want me to start?
-你想让我,从哪里开始讲起呢?
- Why don't we start at the beginning?
-我们何不,从头开始呢?
[melodic orchestral music]
[旋律管弦乐]
[door clicking open]
[门咔哒一声打开]
[clock ticking]
[时钟的滴答声]
It's got to be done away from the Yard
必须在伦敦苏格兰场以外的地方
with a small team from the regions
用一个来自不同地区的小团队来进行,
and I'm gonna need a warehouse.
而且我还需要一个仓库。
[door thudding]
[门重击声]
[mellow melodic music]
[柔和的旋律音乐]
尼佩尔得到了他的仓库。
并得到了来自杜.罗斯的一个小帮助,
从不同地区抽调警力,组成小团队。
1968年五月8日,克雷兄弟在位于布雷斯韦特的房♥子里被拘押。
在全伦敦的突击搜捕中,17名帮会成员落网。
尼佩尔和他的团队挑拨他们互相竞争,直到多诺霍崩溃。
多诺霍之后,又有几名帮会成员,交代
并提供了,针对双胞胎的证据。
在五月8日,克雷兄弟因谋杀杰克.麦克维提和乔治.康奈尔。
被判终身监禁。
莱昂纳德.“钳子”.里德
1925-2020
电影精选列表