- Blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah.
-废话,废话,废话,废话。
- Where the fuck are we going?
-我们他妈的要去哪里?
[mellow rock music]
[柔和的摇滚乐]
- Have a seat, gentlemen.
-请坐,先生们
[Ronnie exhaling heavily]
[罗尼喘着粗气]
- Naughty, naughty, Nipper,
-你就耍吧,淘气吧,“钳子”,
your 24 hours have been and gone.
你的24小时已经过去了。
- The situation's developed.
-事态发展了。
- Developed?
-发展了?
- You'll see.
-你们会看到的。
[button clicking]
[按键声]
[tape recorder whirring]
[录音带转动声]
[button clicking]
[按键声]
- No one said nothing and no one's gonna,
-没人说什么,也不会说什么,
no matter how long you keep us.
不管你关我们多久。
[button clicking]
[按键声]
[tape recorder whirring]
[录音带转动声]
[button clicking]
[按键声]
- Come on, Reggie, we're off.
-走吧,雷吉,我们离开这里。
- No more last words?
-最后,不说两句吗?
George Cornell
乔治.康奈尔
on the other hand,
话句话说,
his words were very revealing.
他的话,很有透露性。
- Now don't say a word, Ronnie.
-现在什么都别说,罗尼。
You must think we're daft.
你一定觉得,我们很蠢。
- Come on.
-来吧。
- Yes, you get the same deal, solicitor's on their way.
-是的,你也会得到同样的待遇,律师马上就到。
He'll confirm,when he gets here.
等他到了,他会确认的。
[door thudding] - What you talking about?
[门砰地一声关闭] -你在说什么?
- What the fuck is going on?
-这他妈怎么回事?
Where you taking Albert?
你们要带艾伯特去哪儿?
- He's bullshitting, Ron, let us out.
-他在胡说八道,罗恩,放我们出去。
- I mean, you're right,
-我的意思是,你猜对了,
Donoghue might not cut the perfect deal, but
多诺霍可能不是最完美的交易,但
there's always Ian Barrie.
总算还有,伊恩.巴里。
- Oh, now, why the fuck?
-哦,现在,为什么要这样?
- Don't say a word, Ron.
-什么都别说,罗恩。
There's no deal to be cut.
没有什么协议,是达不成的。
- But someone must've spoken, mustn't they?
-但一定有人说了,不是吗?
'Cause otherwise,
要不然的话,
how would I know what Cornell said to you
我怎么知道,康奈尔在你朝他脑袋开枪之前,
right before you shot him in the head Ron?
他对你说了什么话,罗恩?
- Shut your mouth.
-闭上你的嘴。
- You think it went something like,
-你觉得是这样的,
"Well, just look who's turned up, the great Ron Kray?"
“嗯,看看谁驾到了,是罗恩·克雷大帝吗?”
- He's bullshitting, Ron, all of it, he's having us on.
-他在胡说八道,罗恩,他在诈唬我们。
- But you've got to ask yourself, right,
-但你得问问自己,
how would I know that?
我怎么就知道了?
- You tell me.
-你告诉我。
- You must have a grass.
- 一定有人,向你告密了。
- Leave it.
-别理他。
- You fucking what?
-你♥他♥妈♥的在搞什么?
[tape recorder thudding to floor]
[录音机轰隆一声落在地上]
- Hey, Ron, drop him! - Don't you fucking touch me,
-嘿,罗恩,放开他! -你♥他♥妈♥的别碰我,
or it'll be the last thing you do.
否则,这是你做的最后一件事。
[tense melodic music]
[紧张的旋律音乐]
You tell me the truth,who have you spoken to?
你跟我说实话,你跟谁谈过?
You don't think I don't see what you're trying to do?
你以为我不知道,你想干什么吗?
You're trying to get inside here.
你想要进入这里。
Trying to tear us apart.
想离间我们。
Well, it won't work.
好吧,这行不通。
Now who grassed?
是谁告的密?
The truth this time.
这次说实话。
- Frustrating, isn't it, when people don't speak?
-当人们不说话的时候,是不是很沮丧?
- Tell me!
-告诉我!
[melodic suspenseful music]
[旋律悬疑的音乐]
- It was the barmaid, the barmaid from the Blind Beggar.
- 是那个酒吧女,“瞎眼乞丐”里的那个酒吧女。
- What? - She turned you in.
—什么? -她告发了你。
- Why ain't you charged me then?
-那你为什么,不控告我?
[door clicking open] - Guvnor!
[门卡嗒一声开了] -头儿!
[men grunting]
[男人们的咕哝声]
[door thudding loudly] - Guv, what have you done?
[门砰的一声] -头儿,你都做了什么?
- We've signed that woman's death warrant.
-我们已经签署了,那女人的死刑执行令。
- They were gonna see the mic,
-他们差点儿就看到了麦克风,
I had to make a choice in the moment.
我当时必须做出选择。
[door clicking open]
[门咔哒一声打开]
[button clicking]
[按键声]
[machine whirring]
[机器转动声]
- [Ronnie] They got me.
-[罗尼]他们抓到我了。
- [Reggie] Fucking hell, Ronnie.
-[雷吉] 去他妈的,罗尼。
Something don't feel right,
我感觉,有些事情不对劲,
him giving up a witness like that.
他就这么出♥卖♥♥♥了一个证人。
- Oh, it was either that or he'd piss his pants.
-噢,再不说,他就尿裤子了。
- No, all the same.
-不,他还在耍诡计。
[muffled Krays talking] [soft tense music]
[克雷兄弟低沉的谈话] [轻柔紧张的音乐]
But he's too stiff to keep us here after he should.
但他太顽固了,不该把我们留在这里。
- No, he's fucking got something, I know he does.
-不,我估计,他妈的,他肯定知道点儿啥。
I should've choked the life out of the scrawny pig,
等我我有了机会,就掐死这头
when I had the chance.
瘦骨嶙峋的猪。
- [Ronnie] You ain't half interested in him.
-[罗尼] 他掌握的,你就一点兴趣都没有?
- [Reggie] It's easy,
-[雷吉]这容易,
we get one of the boys to take one for the Firm.
我们让这些小伙子中的一个,为这次社团弟兄被拘,承担责任。
We get one of the boys to take one for the Firm.
我们让这些小伙子中的一个,为这次社团弟兄被拘,承担责任。
I'll have a mug sing for us.
我俩之间,我来扮黑脸。
- [Ronnie] It might be better, if you do it.
-[罗尼] 这事你来做,效果会更好。
[door clicking open]
[门咔哒一声打开]
- What in God's name is going on here?
-这到底是怎么回事?
- [Ronnie] I'll get out, I'll deal with that-
-[罗尼] 等我一出去,立刻就办...
- Are you recording them?
-你们在给他们录音?
What are you thinking?
你在想什么?
Turn this off.
关掉。
- [Ronnie] But you're in it an all.
-[罗尼]但你现在拘留所里。
- Turn it off.
-关掉。
You're breaking the law,Superintendent, all of you.
你们这是在违法,警司,还有你们所有人。
- It's completely legal, we're not recording.
-这完全合法,我们没在录音。
- So tell me what the bloody hell you're doing.
-告诉我,你到底在干什么。
- Please, sir, I just need one moment.
-求你了,长官,我需要一点时间。
Please.
求你了。
- [Reggie] Who's it gonna be?
-[雷吉] 会是谁呢?
- [Ronnie] It's Albert
-[罗尼] 就是艾尔伯特
Donoghue.
多诺霍。
No, he's listening anyway.
不,他还是挺听话的。
If it weren't for him, we wouldn't be here.
要不是他,我们也不会蹲在这里。
- [Reggie] So you want me to tell him?
-[雷吉] 你想让我去告诉他?
- [Ronnie] No, we'll do it together.
-[罗尼] 不,我们一起办这事。
I'm gonna sue these pigs
我要控告这群猪头警♥察♥,
for every fucking penny they've got.
要花光他们经费里的每一分钱。
- Jesus, man, get him out of there, before they kill him.
-天啊,伙计们,在他们杀他之前,赶紧把他弄出来。
I want them all released, water, toilet visits,
我要给他们都放松些,给他们水喝,可以上厕所,
whatever they want.
怎么都行。
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么?
- You get the water.
-你去拿水。
I'll make double sure they get to use the toilet,
我会确保他们上厕所的,
those that need to, sir.
那些需要的人,长官。
- I always said you had a bright future, Sergeant.
-我一直说你前途光明,警官。
If the slightest sliver of this debacle
如果这件事有一丁点
comes back to bite us,
牵连到我们,
you'll regret you ever joined the force.
你会后悔,当初加入警队的。
[mellow melodic music]
[柔和的旋律音乐]
[door clicking open]
[门咔哒一声打开]
电影精选列表