[soft melodic music]
[柔和的旋律音乐]
It was like anyone would think he'd cashed a slip in
他那副样子,让人觉得就好像,他溜进了赌场,
at the bookies, not shot a fella in the face.
抢了现金,而不是朝别人脸上开了一枪。
It makes me sick even now, just,
直到现在我都觉得恶心,
I can't, I can't sleep most nights,
我大多数晚上都睡不着,
because...
因为…
He's there, when I close my eyes,
当我闭上眼睛,他就在那里,
Ronnie Kray grinning.
罗尼·克雷咧嘴笑着。
[soft tense music]
[柔和紧张的音乐]
[gun clicking]
[枪咔塔声]
Except he's pointing the gun at me.
只是他拿枪,在指着我。
I-I just, I-I can't- - It's alright, it's alright,
我,我不能...-没事了,没事了,
that's enough.
这就够了。
With what you've just told me,
根据你刚才告诉我的,
we can put Ronnie away for the rest of his life.
我们可以把罗尼关一辈子。
- You mean that?
-你是说真的?
- I mean it.
-我认真地说。
- [Barmaid] That Ian Barrie was there too,
-[酒吧女]伊恩·巴里也在那里,
[gun firing]
[枪声]
waving his gun round like a lunatic.
像疯子一样挥舞着枪
- That's enough, that's more than enough.
-够了。已经足够了。
- What, what about the other one?
-那另一个呢?
Reggie.
雷吉。
- Because of you,
-因为你,
you've given me time to be able to work on him.
你给了我时间,来对付他。
- Wait, you said you had them both.
-等等,你说过,你两个都拘留了。
- We do, yeah.
-我们是的,没错。
- So, so what do you mean work on him?
-那,那你说要对付他,是什么意思?
Like what, what happens to me, if it doesn't work?
如果没成功,我会怎么样?
- Like I said to you, you're safe.
-就像我说的,你很安全。
Any involvement of yours will be completely confidential.
你的任何参与,都是绝对机密的。
Any official records you'll be listed as, as, as Mrs. X,
任何官方记录里,你都会被列为X太太,
no one will ever know that you were the one,
没有人会知道,你就是那个,
who gave evidence.- You're an idiot.
说出证词的人。 -你就是个白♥痴♥。
Who else they gonna think it is,
他们听到我要说证词,
when they hear what I have to say?
不用猜,也能知道,我是谁。
- But we are so close.
-但是,我们已经接近成功了。
- That dream of mine, that wasn't a dream at all,
-我的那个梦,根本就不是梦,
it was a premonition. - No, no, that's not true.
那是预感。 -不,不,不是这样的
- If one of them is out, he won't stop,
-如果他们中的一个自♥由♥了,他不会停手的,
until he finds the person responsible
直到他找到那个举证
for banging up his brother.
他兄弟的人。
So no,
所以,不行,
until you have Reggie,
直到你们逮捕了雷吉,
there's no way I'm telling anyone what I just told you.
我不会把刚才跟你说的话,告诉其他人的。
[Nipper sighing]
[尼佩尔的叹息]
- Without her on the record, we're empty.
-没有她的记录,我们就没招了
Nothing sticks.
没有什么能粘住他们了。
They'll muck us about for the next 10 hours
他们会在接下来的十个小时里,糊弄我们,
and then we'll have to let them go.
然后我们就得,放他们走。
We're this close and yet we couldn't be further away.
我们就差这么一点点,却差得不能再远了。
- What do we do now?
-我们现在怎么办?
- I'm sorry lads,
-对不起,伙计们,
I'm out of ideas.
我没办法了。
- [Algy] It's not your fault, sir.
-[阿尔吉] 这不是你的错,长官。
Do you want me to go and release them?
要我去把他们放了吗?
- Thank you, Sergeant.
-谢谢你,警官。
- No, fuck them.
-不,去他妈的。
I mean, if we can't charge them,
我是说,如果我们不能起诉他们,
at least let them wake up with a bit of cramp.
至少让他们醒来时,有点抽筋。
- Sir.
-长官。
[papers rustling]
[文件翻页声]
[soft orchestral music]
[缓慢的管弦乐声]
[files thudding]
[文件夹砰地一声]
[paper rustling]
[文件散落声]
[soft orchestral music]
[缓慢的管弦乐声]
《第22条军规》
作者:约瑟夫.海勒
“祝你好运,外出的儿子。这是在火车上可以读的东西。
爱你的妈妈”
凡是能让你丧命的人都是敌人,不管他站在哪一边。
[melodic orchestral music]
[有旋律的管弦乐声]
第七章:“就是因为你太多疑了”
[car rumbling]
[汽车轰隆声]
[car door thudding]
[车门砰地一声关闭]
- [Nipper] We have to let them go at nine,
-[尼佩尔]我们得让他们九点走,
so we've got under an hour, come on.
所以我们只有不到一小时的时间,赶快。
[car door thudding]
[车门砰的一声]
- "Just 'cause you're paranoid
-“就是因为你太多疑
"don't mean they're not after you."
“不代表他们不盯上你。”
- So you have read it?
-你读过了?
- What are you two talking about?
-你们俩在说什么?
- It doesn't matter that no one broke the code of silence,
-没人打破沉默规则,这不重要,
only that the Krays think that someone has.
重要的是:克雷兄弟认为,有人打破了。
- [Algy] So we pick a patsy?
-[阿尔吉] 所以我们要找个替罪羊?
- No, Sergeant, we get the Krays to do it for us,
-不,警官,我们让克雷帮我们做,
all on their own, straight from the horse's mouth
完全由他们自发地,直接从第一手得来,
and then we swoop in and we offer immunity.
然后我们突然介入,提供豁免权。
But because it was the barmaid,
但因为是那个酒吧女,
that gave us the information and not actually one of them,
给了我们信息,而不是他们中的一个,
we get Du Rose to sign a Section 71 Immunity Agreement
我们让杜·罗斯签了一份第71条豁免协议,
and then we've got them.
然后,我们就能抓到他们的破绽。
- [Algy] But how are we gonna do that?
-[阿尔吉] 但我们要怎么做呢?
- Alright, Nip.
-好了,“钳子”。
- Only he gets to call me that.
-只有他能这么叫我。
- Come and have a look at this.
-过来看看这个。
[mellow melodic music]
[柔和旋律的音乐]
Not too small for you?
对你来说,不会太小吧?
- It's perfect.
-太完美了。
[upbeat jazz music]
[欢快的爵士音乐]
[cart wheels rattling]
[车轮嘎嘎作响]
[mellow melodic music]
[柔和的旋律音乐]
- Yep.
-行了。
[mellow melodic music]
[柔和的旋律音乐]
- If this doesn't work,we're all going down.
-如果不成功,我们都完蛋了。
[table scraping floor]
[桌子刮地板]
- Oh, ye of little faith.
-哦,你真没信心。
- [Algy] How far forward did he want this?
-[阿尔吉] 他想要多远?
- [Alan] An hour, he said.
-[阿兰] 一个小时,他说过。
[mellow melodic music]
[柔和的旋律音乐]
[box thudding]
[箱子砰地一声]
- Alright, let's bring them in.
-好吧,让他们进来。
[men chattering]
[男人们的说话声]
- [Man] Cup of tea,that's all I want.
-[男人] 我只想喝杯茶。
- [Man] I want a paper as well. [laughing]
-[男人] 我也想要一张报纸。 [笑声]
- What's happening here? - Don't know.
-这是怎么回事? -不知道。
- Give two stars overall.[all chattering]
-总体上,也就够得上两星级标准。 [都在交谈]
[door thudding]
[关门声]
- What's happening here?
-这是怎么回事?
You cheeky bastards!
你们这些厚脸皮的混♥蛋♥们!
Hey, hey, hey, don't walk off!
嘿,嘿,嘿,别走开!
There's no doors out here, hey!
这里没有出去的门,嘿!
[soft tense music]
[柔和紧张的音乐]
- [Algy] Clock's set, guv.
-[阿尔吉] 时间到了,头儿。
- Alright, let's get this done.
-好吧,让我们把它搞定。
[soft orchestral music]
[柔和的管弦乐]
[soft tense music]
[缓慢紧张的音乐]
- About time.
-时间快到了。
Come on.
来吧。
[mellow rock music]
[柔和的摇滚乐]
- Hey, that's Ian Barrie.
-那是伊恩·巴里。
- Where are they taking him?
-他们要带他去哪里?
- Blah, blah, blah, blah. - Where the fuck are we going?
-废话连篇。-我们他妈的要去哪里?
电影精选列表