Don't take my stuff anymore, Willamina.
别再拿我的东西了,威拉敏娜。
Get down from there boy.
从那里下来,孩子。
Come on.
下来。
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的。
No, Willamina, Willamina,
不,威廉敏娜,威廉敏娜,
calm down, girl, calm down.
安静,丫头,安静。
She won't bite your boy.
她不会要咬你的,男孩。
She was a field hospital dog.
她是野战医院的狗。
A rescue dog, not a war dog.
是一条救人的狗,不是军犬。
There's nothing to be afraid of.
没有什么好担心的。
Follow me.
跟我来。
What regiment were you, boy?
你是哪个团的,小子?
Maybe I can help you find your way home.
也许我能帮你,找到回家的路。
I'll give you time to speak.
我有时间,等你讲话。
I know you're probably a little nervous.
我知道,你可能有点儿紧张。
If you wanna keep going back to this boy,then you can take her.
如果你总围着这男孩身边转,那你可以牵着她。
Just put Willamina right there.
就把威廉敏娜拴在那儿。
Have a drink.
喝点儿水。
Eat this.
吃吧。
I'm not your enemy anymore.
我不再是你的敌人了。
You'll come with me until we reach the next town.
你和我一起走,直到我们到达下一个城镇。
Then maybe you can find who you're looking for.
也许你能找到,你要找的人。
You have a better chance with me than being lost out here in the woods.
你和我在一起,总好过,你在林子里迷路。
I'll be doing some hunting when we get to a new location,find us more to eat.
等我们到了新地方,我会去打猎,多找点吃的。
Come help me with the tent.
来帮我收帐篷。
You two keep up, we got a long ways to go, come on.
你们俩跟上,我们还有很长的路要走,快点。
Here,you can sleep with that.
给,你可以拿着它睡觉。
Good dog, you brought us supper.
好狗,你给我们带来了晚餐。
Come on, it's your turn girl.
来吧,该你了,姑娘。
You stay here,I'll be back.
你呆在这里,我去去就回。
What are you doing out here, boy?
你在外面干什么,小子?
Why'd you leave the campsite?
你为什么离开营地?
If you're scared of your own shadow,you should have stayed in the camp.
如果你害怕自己的影子,你就应该留在营地。
You need courage to be a soldier.
当兵,是需要勇气的。
Let's go.
我们回去。
Time to get up, boy.
该起床了,小子。
If you have the courage this morning,help me pack up, we gotta move.
如果你今天早上还有勇气,帮我收拾行李,我们得走了。
Get back.
回来。
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都没事了。
Let's get outta here.
我们离开这里。
I'm sorry about questioning your courage.
我向你道歉,曾怀疑过你的勇气。
I wanna let you know,you've earned your right to be called a soldier today.
我想让你知道,你今天赢得了,作为士兵的权利。
And Willamina, you earned the right to get off the lead.
而威廉敏娜,你也赢得了,不用栓牵着你的权利。
Come on.
来吧。
Let's get a move on before he wakes up.
在他苏醒之前,我们就离开吧。
- Let's go Willamina.
-我们走,威廉敏娜。
- All right, Willamina, I know I told you you're gonna be off the lead,
-好了,威廉敏娜,我知道,我跟你说过,不再栓着你了,
but we're getting closer to town and I have to put you on just for a short while, okay.
但离城镇越来越近,我不得不让你,再忍♥受一会儿,行吗?
Why don't you trust me, yet?
你为什么还不相信我?
Didn't I just prove to be trustworthy?
我刚才不是证明了,我是值得相信的?
You're still not gonna speak to me?
你还不和我说话?
You know, it takes courage to trust someone also.
你要知道,相信别人,也需要有一种勇气。
And it doesn't matter the color of our uniforms,it doesn't matter the side we fight on.
我的军服是什么颜色,并不重要,我在哪个阵营作战,这也不重要。
There's good men on both sides.
双方的阵营里都有好人。
You're gonna speak to me soon.
你就会和我说话的。
Or I'm not gonna give you any more water.
否则,我就不再给你水喝了。
I find myself becoming attached to these two,
我发现自己,越来越喜欢这两个人,
as they bring me many needed smiles.
因为他们给我带来了许多欢笑。
Willamina sparked a fire in my heart
威拉米娜点燃了,我心中的火焰,
that I didn't even know was there.
我以前甚至都不知道,它的存在。
The feelings of love, compassion,
那种爱的感觉,同情心,
purpose, wanting to take care of something or someone.
目的性,那种要照顾什么人,或什么东西的愿望。
I look forward to many more days with Willamina
我期待着和威拉米娜,共度更多的日子,还有
and this poor lost boy.
这个可怜的走失男孩
- You two stay close to the camp.
-你们俩呆在营地附近。
There's no telling who's in the woods.
不知道林子里,会出现什么。
I gotta do some hunting to get some more food.
我得去打猎,搞点吃的。
Put that down before you hurt yourself.
在你伤到自己之前,把刀放下。
- Try me.
-那就比试一下。
- Who are you, Woman?
-你是谁,女人?
- Catherine.
-凯瑟琳。
- And what are you doing with those bodies?
-你拿那些尸体做什么?
- I'm trying to survive.
-我得活下去。
- It makes sense that you'd have no respect for soldiers.
你不尊重死难军人,还有道理了?
- You don't tell me what I have respect for and what I don't.
-你不用告诉我我尊重什么,不尊重什么。
- You're a feisty one, aren't you?
-你不认为,你是个好斗的人吗?
- I've had to be because of men like you.
-面对像你这样的人,我不得不这么做。
- What kind of man do you think I am?
-你认为我是什么样的人?
- Judgmental for one.
-爱管闲事的人。
- Perhaps.
-也许吧。
Where are you from?
你哪里人?
Nowhere.
别问。
And where are you headed?
你要去哪里?
- New York.
-纽约。
You think I wanna pick through dead bodies for a bit of food.
你以为我想在尸体里,捡点吃的吗?
- I can at least find you something better to eat.
-我至少能给你找点好吃的。
- I get by in my prayers and that's all I need.
-我只需要祈祷就够了。
- I have a boy I'm taking to the next town,I can see you safely there.
-我有个孩子,我要带他去下一个城镇,我让你也安全到那里去。
- I'll do fine on my own.
-我自己能行。
- I thought I told you to stay at the camp.
-我都跟你说过了,让你好好呆在营地。
- Looks like he will be needing me after all.
-看来他还是会需要我。
That's no boy.
她不是男孩。
- What do you mean?
-你在说啥?
I'm confused, I'm losing my mind.
我简直被搞糊涂了,懵了。
I've got just a thing for her.
我有一件给她的好东西。
- No wonder you didn't talk.
-难怪你不说话。
- This'll do just fine.
-穿上它,多好看啊。
And it's your size?
这是你的尺码吗?
- Why didn't you tell me that was a girl?
-你怎么不告诉我,你是个女孩?
- What's your name?
-你叫什么名字?
- Abigail.
-阿比盖尔。
- You coulda told me.
-你早该告诉我的。
Don't walk away from me, explain yourself.
别走开,向我解释一下。
Willamina.
威廉敏娜。
- My older brother went off to fight in the war
-我的哥哥几个月前
and a few months ago,my parents received word
上了战场,我父母受到了
that he had been killed.
他战死的消息。
I was very close to him.
我和他很亲近。
So to get my revenge, I decided that I would join the fight.
所以为了报仇,我决定加入战斗。
- How many soldiers did you kill?
-你杀了多少士兵?
- None, not yet.
-一个都没有。
- Not ever, because we're taking you back to your parents.
-再也不会有了,我要把你,送到你父母身边。
- No, I won't go back.
-不,我不想回去。
I can't go back until the war has ended.
战争结束前,我不能回去。
- The war has ended.
-战争已经结束了。
It's over.
结束了。
And I'm on my way home.
我就要回我家了。
- I'm sure your parents are very worried about you.
-我相信,你的父母一定很担心你。
And having lost your brother recently,I bet they need you more than ever.
由于,最近失去了你哥哥,我敢打赌,他们比以往任何时候,都需要你。
- I didn't think about it that way.
-我不这么认为。
- As soon as we get to town,we can find you a carriage to take you home.
-我们一进城,就给你找辆马车,送你回家。
- If you don't mind,I'd like it better if you took me by foot.
-如果你不介意的话,我更希望,你带我走着去。
- Where do you live?
-你家在哪里?
- I'm just at the top of Virginia.
-我就住在北弗吉尼亚。
You'll be passing through it on your way to Maryland.
你去马里兰的路上,会经过这里。
- Is that right?
-就这样吧?
All right, I'll make sure to hand deliver you by foot.
好吧,我保证亲自送你走着过去。
- That's all settled.
-就这么定了。
How's about we have some singing and dancing?
我们唱歌♥跳舞,以示庆祝,怎么样?
- How's about we not?
-为什么不呢?
电影精选列表