- There's two rifles right there, grab 'em.
-那里有两支来♥复♥枪♥,捡过来。
There's another one.
这里还有一把。
Fall back.
后退。
内战圣伯纳犬
- Come on Willamina, let's go for a walk,come on, let's go.
-来吧,威廉敏娜,我们出去溜溜,我们走吧。
Molly, get the doctor.
莫莉,去找医生。
Molly, get the doctor and a couple of men.
莫莉。去找医生,再喊几个人来帮忙。
Jonathan's been wounded,we need to get him up here.
乔纳森受伤了,我们得把他抬过来。
Oh Jonathan, you went and got yourself shot up.
哦,乔纳森,你去参战,却挨了一枪。
Oh no.
哦,不。
- There you go, dear.
-给你,亲爱的。
- We're running low on bandages.
-绷带快用完了。
Cut up the clothing,whatever we can find.
把衣服,所有能找到的东西,都剪了用。
Oh Dear, so kind of you to mend his jacket.
哦,亲爱的,你帮他补夹克,真是太好了。
- It's very important to then to have a clean uniform.
-有一身干净的军服,是非常重要的。
- Of course it is, Dear.
-当然是了,亲爱的。
Dear, the war is over.
亲爱的,战争结束了。
I just got the news.
我刚得到消息。
Oh.
哦。
- Where's Chamberlain and the men?
-张伯伦上校和他的部队呢?
- Well, it's nice to see your fevers break.
-很高兴,看到你退烧了。
- I gotta get back in the fight.
-我要归队战斗。
Oh, you won't be doing that, the war's over.
哦。你不用这么做了,战争结束了。
- What do you mean it's over?
-结束是什么意思?
- Lee surrendered,it's time to go home.
-李将军投降了,你们可以回家了。
- Go home?
-回家?
- It's a miracle we found you in time.
-我们能及时找到你,真是个奇迹。
Oh, Willamina found you right away.
哦,威廉敏娜一下子,就找到了你。
Ah, she's a good dog.
啊,她是条好狗。
Oh, Willamina.
哦。威廉敏娜。
It's time for us to leave Virginia.
我们是时候,离开弗吉尼亚了。
Your wound is healing very nicely.
你的伤口愈合得很好。
You must have a special purpose indeed.
你真的,得有一个非常特殊的目的。
- I doubt that.
-我对此怀疑。
Guess I'll be heading back up to Maryland.
看来,我要回马里兰州了。
- There is a group heading to Maryland tonight.
-今晚有一队人要去马里兰。
- I'll pass.
-我不跟他们去。
I travel alone.
我自己走。
So where are the rest of the wounded?
那么其他伤员呢?
Where are the doctors?
医生们都在那里?
- All the doctors and soldiers have gone.
所有的医生和伤兵都走了。
We stayed behind to take care of you.
我们呆在这里,是为了照顾你。
We're sending you off with some clean bandages and Molly has repaired your uniform for the trip home.
我们会用干净的绷带,把你包扎好,莫莉也把你的军服缝好,让你穿回家。
- Thank you, Molly.
-谢谢你,莫莉。
So why is a young girl in the field hospital?
为什么一个小女孩,会在野战医院?
- Molly's such a sweet girl.
-莫莉真是个可爱的女孩。
Her family died with small pox,and she was the only one that survived.
她的家人都死于天花,她是唯一活下来的人。
So I'm going to take her back to England with me.
所以,我要带她一起回英国。
Sweet, lovely child.
这个可爱的女孩子。
- That's nice of you to take care of her.
-有你照顾她,真好。
Look, I must be going while there's still daylight.
听着,我得趁天亮走了。
It's a long march back to Maryland.
回马里兰的路,还很长。
- Food for your stomach
-这是喂你的肚子的,
and food for your soul.
这是喂你的精神的。
- Oh, look at her.
-哦,你看她。
She really likes you, Jonathan.
她真的喜欢你,乔纳森。
Why don't you take her with you?
你为什么不带她一起走?
I can't take her with me.
我不能带她一起走。
I can't take a dog with me.
我从未带过狗走路。
Can't you and Molly take her?
难道你和莫莉,不能照顾她吗?
- I can't take her with me back home.
-我不能带她回家。
She might prove useful to you.
她也许对你有用。
After all, she did find you.
不管怎么说,是她发现了你。
She did get me to you to save you.
是她领着我,去救你的。
So really you kinda owe her.
你真的亏欠她。
- Well, if you can't take her, I guess I'll take her.But only until I can find her a good home.
-好吧,如果你不能带她去,那我带她走吧。但我得先给她找个好归宿。
But you're going on a lead Willamina,Confederates are gonna be passing me by and I don't want you getting me in the trouble.
但是,我得给你,威廉敏娜,栓上一根狗绳,
南军会放过我,但我不希望,你给我惹麻烦。
She'd be a good dog, Jonathan.
她会是条好狗的,乔纳森。
- All right, Willamina,it's time to go.
-好了,威拉敏娜,该走了。
God be with you,Jonathan safe travels home.
愿上帝保佑你,乔纳森平安回家。
- Have a safe trip back to England.
-也愿你平安回到英格兰。
I said fall back, not retreat.
我说的是后退,不是溃退。
Is there anything in this?
这里还有什么吗?
Ah, let's just get rid of that thing.
啊,那我们就不要这个东西了。
Didn't have nothing in it.
那就什么都没有了。
I got some water for you.
我去给你找点儿水来。
You want some water?
你想喝水吗?
Now you stay.
现在,你好好呆着。
There you go.
就这样吧。
Come on, we gotta keep moving.
来吧,我们得继续赶路。
I don't trust you yet, okay.
我还不相信你,是吧。
I'll have to keep you tied up.
我得给你栓上狗绳。
I don't want you running off,getting me in the trouble.
我不想让你乱跑,给我惹麻烦。
You found us a green pasture, huh.
你为我们找到了一片绿色的牧场。
Okay, this is the place to rest.
好吧,就在这里休息一下吧。
I'm gonna set up camp here.
我在这里支起营帐。
That's not your bed.
这不是你的床。
That's not your bed, that's where I lay my head, Willamina.
那不是你的床,那是我睡觉的地方,威拉敏娜。
Come on, lay on the grass, come on.
来吧,躺在草地上,来吧。
You're not gonna move, are you?
你不会乱跑的,对吧?
Okay, I'll give you this one.
好吧,我给你这个。
I'm tired.
我累了。
Okay, you can have my bed.
好吧,你可以睡我的床。
I know you're hungry.
我知道,你饿了。
You don't have to eat grass, okay.
你不用吃草的,对吧。
Here's some bread.
这里有些面包。
There's not a whole lot here for both of us.
这对我们俩来说,没什么好处。
Let me see your teeth.
让我看看你的牙齿。
Now, you're just a pup, you won't be growing on that.
现在,你只是一只小狗,你不会靠它长大的。
You can't just see bread.
你不能只盯着面包。
Hope you're a good hunter, Willamina.
希望你是个好猎手,威廉敏娜。
You gave me my bed back.
你把床还给我了。
Thanks, Willamina.
谢谢你,威廉敏娜。
Hey wait, wait, wait, come on now.
嘿,等一下,等一下,马上就来。
Okay, okay.
好的,好的。
I have some writing I need to do.
我有些东西要写。
Let me write, come on.
让我写,对吧。
Here, I'm too hot, here you go.
给,我太热了,给你。
Wear the cap.
戴上帽子。
Don't eat it, come on, wear it.
别吃它,来吧,戴上它。
There you go.
去玩你的吧。
Dear Father,
亲爱的父亲,
I'm writing you to tell you that I am safe and I'm coming home.
我写信是想告诉你,我很安全,马上就要回家了。
It's been a long time since we last spoke and I regret that I did not leave you on good terms.
自从我们上次谈话,已经有很长时间了,我很后悔,没有和你友好地分离。
I would like to repair our relationship.
我想修复我们的关系。
I want to tell you that I love you and I will see you soon.
我想告诉你,我爱你,我们很快就会见面。
- Come on, Willamina.
-来吧,威廉敏娜。
Willamina.
威廉敏娜。
Come on.
来吧。
There she is.
她在那里。
Good dog.
好狗。
You came back to me.
你回到了我身边。
Yeah.
好的。
Nice breeze coming in Willamina.
马上就要起风了,威廉敏娜。
I know you're gonna like that with all that fur you have on.
我知道你会浑身长毛,你会喜欢风的。
It's nothing worse than this wool jacket.
没有比这件羊毛夹克更糟的了。
I know, Willamina, you're right.
我懂,威廉敏娜,你是对的。
I just need some rest.
我只是要休息一会儿。
What are you doing Willamina, huh?
你在干什么,威拉敏娜?
Is that you making all that noise out here?
是你在外面吵吵闹闹的吗?
电影精选列表