-什么 为什么 -去吧
- What? What for? - Go! Go!
你会安全的 你可以得到帮助
You'll be safe. You can get help.
如果那个小恶魔想让我们去玉米地
If that creature wants us to go into the corn,
那我们应该正相反
then we should be doing the exact opposite!
不用担心
I wouldn't worry about it.
反正你们也不会去玉米地里
You were never going into the corn anyway.
因为你是维护玉米的
Because you stood up for it.
是的 没错 伊登
Yes. That's right, Eden.
杀死玉米跟我没任何关系
I never had a thing to do with killing the corn.
事实上 我还强烈反对过
In fact, I-I spoke out strongly against it!
伊登 记得在寄养家庭发生的那件事吗
Eden, remember that thing that happened in the foster home?
是谁收留了你
Ohh. Who took you in, hmm?
是你 牧师 是你
It was you, Pastor. You did.
你收留了我
You took me in.
你从来没有像其他人一样得罪过玉米
You never sinned against the corn like all the rest.
但是 拜托 牧师
But, come on, Pastor.
你的确有罪
You did sin.
不是吗
Didn't you?
-够了 -闭嘴
- Enough! - Shut up.
不
No!
不 伊登 求你了 不要
No, Eden! No, please, no!
不 伊登 不要
No, Eden, no!
不 不
No, no, no, no!
不 伊登 不要
No, Eden, no!
天啊 哦 天啊 不
God! Oh, God, no!
求你了
Please!
不 伊登
No, Eden!
不 不
No, no!
天啊 不 不
God, no, no!
哦 伊登
Oh, Eden...
博 她在哪里
Bo, where is she?
请别问我这个 别问我妈妈的事
Please, don't ask me that. Don't ask me about Mom.
我要知道我妻子在哪里
I need to know where my wife is!
别说了
Stop!
听着 你得去玉米地里
Listen, you need to go out to the corn.
就是这样 这是我们寻求帮助的机会
That's it. This is our chance to get help.
好吗 就是这样
Okay? This is it.
好吧 我去
Okay. I'll go.
但是你要战斗 好吗
But you fight. All right?
是的
Yes.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你做得很好
You did good.
他今晚会吃得很好
He'll feed well tonight.
放下箭 小卡
Drop it, Cam.
她不是威胁
She's not a threat.
好的 爸爸
Okay, Dad.
我会的
I will.
我会战斗
I will fight.
猜猜还有什么
And guess what else.
从现在开始 任何人不得进出赖尔斯通
From now on, no one in Rylstone and no one out!
如果有人在这里停留
And if anyone cares to stop here,
猜猜我们要做什么
guess what we're gonna do.
带上他们 带他们去玉米地里
Take them! Take them into the corn!
没错 带他们去玉米地里
That's right. Get them into the corn.
因为我们不需要任何
Because we don't need a single thing
他们能提供的东西
they have to offer!
我们需要的一切都在这里
Everything we've ever needed is right here,
就在那片田地里
right out there in those fields.
玉米 大地 会照顾它的孩子
The corn, the earth, will take care of its children.
现在这是我们的世界 我们要管理它
This is our world now, and we're gonna run it
以我们的方式
the way we want for a change.
我们要好好经营它
And we're gonna run it right!
对
Right!
也不仅仅是赖尔斯通
And isn't just gonna be Rylstone either.
我们要把这个消息传遍全国
We're gonna spread the word all across this country.
难道没有其他人和我们一样吗
You think there aren't others like us?
孩子们看到他们的世界和未来都被卖♥♥了
Kids seeing their world and future just being traded away?
他们也会占领他们的城镇
Well, they're gonna take their towns, too,
让这个世界重新变得美好
and make this whole world right again!
-没错 -没错
- Right! - Right!
比如这个东西
Like this thing.
它打算利用我们 打算卖♥♥掉我们的未来
It was going to use us, was going to sell our future.
所以我们应该把她的头砍下来 对吗博
So we should cut her head off, right, Bo?
不要
No!
是的
I mean, yes.
是的
Yes.
她有罪
She sinned.
她得罪了你
She sinned against you.
得罪了我们所有人
Against all of us.
所以我们不该把她的血浪费在这里
And that's why we shouldn't waste her blood here.
我应该把她送进玉米地
Not when I can send her into the corn.
这是个好主意 博
That's a pretty good idea, Bo.
不过 博
But, Bo...
更好的办法是直接带她去见他
An even better idea would be to take her straight to him.
这边走
This way.
好了
That's it.
拉她上去
Take her up.
开门
Doors.
行走者
He Who Walks!
来吧
Come!
来我们这里
Come to us!
伊登
Eden.
行走者
He Who Walks,
并不存在
he doesn't exist.
不得这么说
Don't you dare say that!
别过来
Stay back.
这不可能是真的
It can't be real.
啊
Aah!
救救我
Help me!
你伤害不了我 博
You can't hurt me, Bo.
天啊 你们这些白♥痴♥ 该死的白♥痴♥
God, you idiots! You're goddamn little idiots!
准备好
Brace yourself.
你疯了吗
Are you-- Are you crazy?!
谷物粉尘
Grain dust.
记得吗
Remember?
这个地方到处都是
This place is full of it.
你点一把火 这里都会被炸上天
You light a fire, this whole place will blow sky high.
玉米地和里面所有的东西
The corn and everything in it
都会燃烧
will burn.
好吧
Fine.
我们把她剁碎吧
Let's chop her up.
去吧 砍她
Go on. Get her.
快
Come on!
快点
Let's go!
到玉米里去
Into the corn!
快点
Come on!
快点
Come on!
爸爸
Dad.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
救救我
Help me.
汽车 太好了
Car! Yes!
钥匙 钥匙
Keys, keys, keys.
去你的吧
Fuck that shit.
不 不
No. No.
不 不...
No, no, no, no.
谢谢 感谢上帝
Oh, thank you. Oh, thank God.
你好 博
Hi, Bo.
伊登
Eden.
伊登 伊登
Eden, Eden.
电影精选列表