驾 小红马 驾
Come on, Red. Giddyup.
快点 牛仔
Giddyup, come on. Ride 'em, cowboy.
我们去抓逃犯
Let's get those outlaws.
我们快到了 快
We're almost there. Come on!
快了 我们快到了
Got it. We got it. We're almost there.
快
Come on.
嗨 博伊德
Hey, Boyd.
你在玉米地里多久了
How long were you out in the corn?
希望不是又一整夜
Not all night again, I hope.
我不希望你再哭了 伊登
I don't want you to cry anymore, Eden.
别担心 伊登
Don't worry, Eden.
玉米地里没什么会真正死去
Nothing ever really dies in the corn.
博伊德 该死的 你到底去哪了
Boyd! Damn it. Where the hell you been?
博伊德
Boyd...
博伊德 不
Boyd, no!
所有警员注意 在瑞尔斯通儿童之家
All units be advised, there is a hostage situation
有人♥质♥被绑♥架♥
at the Rylstone Children's Home.
当地警长和他的农民朋友们
The local sheriff and his farmer buddies
使用了某种动物镇静气体
have used some kind of animal sedative gas
试图解决这个问题
to try and solve it.
根据所有报告 像是一场彻底的灾难
By all reports, it sounds like a total disaster.
是的 我已经到了
Yeah, I'm here now.
这些白♥痴♥正朝里面灌氟烷
These idiots are literally pumping halothane in
想放倒这小子
to try to take this kid down.
好吧 我的连任算是泡汤了
Well, there goes my reelection.
唯一的闪光点就是那个怪丫头
The only silver lining is that goddamn space cadet in there.
这小姑娘在玉米地里游荡了四天
That little runt was wandering around the corn for four days
才有人发现她没有被毒气毒死
before anybody realized she wasn't one of the casualties from the goddamn gas.
牧师 问问那个男孩有没有说什么
Pastor, try and find out if that boy said anything
他为什么突然发飙
that would explain why he snapped
害死了那么多人
and killed all those people.
那么
So...
我想在这件事之后
I guess it follows that, uh,
你需要一个新的住处
you'll need a place to live after all this, huh?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
如果你是乖女孩
If you're a good girl,
那么也许可以安排你来和我一起住
then maybe we could manage it for you to come and live with me.
我有一个马厩 里面有几匹老马
I have a stable with a couple of old nags in it.
你可以挑一个出来骑
You can pick one out and ride it.
怎么样
How's that sound?
该死的
God dang it!
这一块要把我逼疯了
This one piece is driving me nuts!
哦
Oh.
拼出来了 红女王
There she is. The Red Queen.
你喜欢红女王吗
You like the Red Queen?
红女王把世界改造成她希望的样子
The Red Queen makes the world the way she wants it to be.
伊登 对于你朋友们的遭遇我很遗憾
E-Eden,I'm--I'm really sorry about what happened to all your little friends in the home.
真的
I really am.
这是一次不幸的事故
It was an unfortunate accident.
我必须问你
I-I have to ask you--
那个男孩 他说什么了吗
That boy, did he say anything?
没有
No. Not really.
哦 只说他很抱歉
Oh, uh, except just to say he was sorry.
抱歉
Sorry?
抱歉杀了里面所有的成年人吗
Sorry for killing every adult in the facility?
不
No.
我想他抱歉没有杀光你们所有人
I think he was sorry for not killing all of you.
喂 退后
Hey! Get back!
喂 你有病吗
Hey, what's wrong with you?!
这是公用的
That should be public!
不错
Cool.
看看这些东西
Look at this stuff.
我警告过他们多少次了
How many times did I try and warn them?
他们连标签都没看
The stuff that they put into this ground
就把各种东西添加到土里
without even barely reading a label.
有没有注意到"玉米"和"迷宫"这两个词
Ever notice how the words "maize" and "maze"--
是同一个发音
like a corn maize and a puzzle-- are the same?
玉米迷宫
A maze of maize.
很奇怪吧
Weird, huh?
当然了 "厉害"
Sure. "Amazing."
哈哈哈 去你的
Har-dee-har. Bite me.
喂
Hey!
腐烂作物的茎叶上有很多毒素
Toxins grow on the stalks and leaves of rotting crops.
这是一种真菌
It's a fungus.
会让人生病甚至死亡
It can make you sick or even die.
是啊
Yeah.
还有 幻觉
And, uh, hallucinations.
-随你怎么说 博 -是真的
- Whatever you say, Bo. - What? It's true.
有人说这是塞勒姆女巫审判的罪魁祸首
You know, some people say it was responsible for the Salem witch trials.
跟你聊天真没劲 姐姐
Fun talking to you too, sis.
啊啊
Ahh!
闻闻那些毒素 天鹅绒般的美味
Mmm! Smell those toxins. Velvety and delicious.
-真好吃 -西斯 别闹了
- So good. - Ceece, stop.
我还想再来一份
Think I'll have a second helping.
别闹了 别玩那些东西了
Cut it out. Stop playing with that stuff, okay?
听我说 我...
Now, listen to me. I...
我带你来不是为了这个 好吗
That's not why I brought you out here, okay?
是因为
This is.
我这一个月都睡不好觉
I literally haven't been able to sleep for a month
因为我
because I...
给
Here.
我下周就要走了
I leave next week.
这是微生物学的本科学位
Look, it's an undergraduate degree in microbiology.
不是永远离开
All right? It's not an eternity.
这就是
It is.
那你何必还回来
It is! Why would you ever come back?
我知道你讨厌这里
I know you hate it here.
因为
Because.
因为你 因为爸爸
Because of you. Because of Dad.
西斯 有一天你也会离开这里
And look, Ceece, you know, you'll leave here one day too.
就凭我糟糕的成绩?
With my cruddy grades?
我会永远困在这里
I'll be stuck here forever.
留在这糟糕的死亡之地
In this creepy, dying place.
不 赖尔斯通镇不会死的
No. Rylstone's not dying.
只是这些年不太顺利
It's been a hard couple years. You know?
犯了很多错误
A lot of mistakes have been made.
很多糟糕的决定
A lot of shitty, shitty decisions.
但只要花些时间和精力
But with-- with a little time and care,
那么这一切...
then all this...
是可以纠正的
...it can be fixed.
是啊
Yeah.
听起来棒极了 博
Sounds awesome, Bo.
伊登 天啊 你吓死我们了
Eden! God, you scared the shit out of us.
真是的
Seriously.
这假发是怎么回事
What's with the wig?
今天我是红女王
Today I am the Red Queen.
该死的
Crud.
说到这个 我们走吧
Um, speaking of which let's go.
走吧 小红马 驾
Come on, Red! Giddyup, come on.
西斯 你快来啊
Cecil, you're not gonna want to miss this.
沃利·托马斯·普拉特
Wally Thomas Pratt!
由于残忍♥的虐待
"For the crime of cruel and unusual treatment
自己的猎狗
of your very own hunting dog,
你因此被判死刑
you are hereby sentenced to die!"
你杀了吉伯
You killed Gibber!
我知道这是闹着玩的 但那不是我的错
Hey! I know this is for play and all, but that wasn't my fault.
我没有给吉伯下毒
I didn't give Gibber that poison.
是它在捕鼠夹里吃的
He ate it out of some rat trap.
而你只是看着它受苦
And you just watched him suffer!
他是一只老猎狗了
He was just an old hound dog.