走吧
Let's go.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad.
不 不 不
No! No! No! No!
他现在笑不出来了
He's not laughing now.
看看我们
Check us out!
耶
Yeah!
来啊 来啊
Come on! Come on!
这太不像话了
This is outrageous!
我发誓 这会下地狱之火
I swear, it's gonna rain down with hellfire.
我在跟你说话呢 伊登
I'm talking to you, Eden.
伊登 孩子
Eden, honey...
现在回头还不晚
It's not too late to turn back.
你如今是我女儿
You're my daughter now.
你认为这是你应该做的吗
Do you think this is how you should behave?
该死的
God damn!
还有要问的吗
Any more questions?
没有了
I didn't think so.
-你没事吧 -是的
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
这太疯狂了 这彻底疯了
This is insanity. This is completely insane.
你看到外面是什么样子了吗
Did you see what it was like out there?
好多尸体
All the dead bodies.
我不知道我的父母在哪里
I don't know where my parents are.
不知道他们怎么了
I don't know what happened to them.
我们把这个地方夷为平地
Let's tear this place to the ground!
我的手♥机♥ 我的手♥机♥打不出去
My phone. My phone doesn't work.
我的也是
Mine either.
这些小怪物会不会破坏了信♥号♥♥塔
Could these little freaks have done something to the cell tower?
天啊
Jesus.
我弟弟现在和他们在一起
My brother is with them now.
撕了他们
Rip 'em up!
博 博
Bo. Bo.
做点什么
Do something.
尽力帮助我们
Help us if you can.
揍他们
Hit 'em!
我们必须这么做 我们
We have to. We...
我们可以做点什么
We can do something.
看这个
Look at this!
是的 博
Yes, Bo.
你说得对 我们必须阻止这一切
You're right. We have to stop this.
-啊...-不
- Aaaah!- No!
天啊
My God.
伊登
Eden.
天啊...你打算做什么
Jesus Christ.What is it you intend to do here?
好吧
Well...
如果你真的想知道
If you really want to know.
我希望你能屏住呼吸 不要像提米·凯恩
I hope you can hold your breath better than Timmy Cain,
艾娃·福斯特 博伊德·鲍登
Ava Foster, Boyd Bowden,
或者我的其他不良朋友
or any of my other delinquent friends.
不
No!
是氟烷
It's halothane!
捂住你们的嘴
Cover your mouths!
伊登 不要
Eden, no!
伊登
Eden!
这是为我的朋友报仇 感觉如何
This is for my friends. How does it feel?
喜欢吗
How do you like it?
你好 格布勒警长
Heya, Sheriff Gebler.
妈妈
Mom?
你到底在做什么
What in God's name do you think you're doing?
宣布判决
Rendering the verdict.
你就等着我收拾你吧
You just wait till I get my hands on you.
你这个小贱♥人♥
You little, bitch.
哦 真的吗
Oh! Really?
你想惹我吗
You want to mess with me?
好吧 我们玩玩吧
Yeah. Okay, fine. Yeah. Let's play.
史蒂夫 乔 开始
Steve! Joe! Let's go!
伊登
Eden.
-伊登 不要 求你了 -你不必这样做
- Eden, no, please. - You don't have to do this.
不 你不能这么做
No! You can't do this!
伊登 伊登
Eden. Eden!
让我们出去
Let us out!
住手
Stop!
博 不要
Bo, no!
妈妈
Mom!
不
No!
你在做什么
What are you doing?!
不 不
No, no!
住手
Stop!
不 别这么做
No, don't do it!
住手 不要
Stop! No!
不要
No!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
西斯
Cecil.
吃吧
Feed.
妈妈
Mom.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
我爸爸说的对
My dad was right.
他警告我 如果我试图解决这个问题
He warned me if I tried to fix this
只会让事情变得更糟
I'd only make it worse.
你们能走就走吧
So get out if you can.
拯救你们自己
Save yourselves.
但我爸爸还活着
But my dad is still alive.
所以我要留下来
So I'm gonna stay
阻止伊登 把他也杀了
and stop Eden from killing him too.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 博
Okay, Bo.
好吧 去烛台镇
Well, go to Candlestick.
找人帮忙
And get help.
嗨 博
Hi, Bo.
伊登 你不能
Eden, you can't.
你不能这么做
You cannot do this.
他们毁了所有碰过的东西
They kill everything they touch.
审判他们是你的主意
Putting them on trial was your idea.
你以为结果会是如何
What did you think would happen?
不是这个
Not this.
是我们和他们之间的对抗
It's us against them.
你站在哪一边
Whose side are you on?
你打算怎么处置我父亲和其他人
What are you gonna do with my father and the others?
我要把他们送到玉米地里 博
I'm gonna send them out to the corn, Bo.
他生病了 他需要进食
He's sick. He needs to feed.
谁
He?
行走者
He Who Walks.
那一周我在外面
That week I was out there...
独自徘徊在玉米地里
...wandering alone in the corn...
他和我说话了
...he talked to me.
他照顾了我
He took care of me.
在赖尔斯通没有成年人照顾过我
No adult in Rylstone ever did that for me.
所以现在我要照顾他
So now I'm going to take care of him.
通过杀死所有的成年人
By killing all the adults?
这只是开始
For starters.
他们吃了玉米种子 博
They ate the seed-corn, Bo.
现在是付出代价的时候了
Now it's time to pay the price.
只要我们能有一个离开这里
If one of us can just get out of here,
去烛台镇 我们会得到帮助的
make it to Candlestick, we can get help, all right?
看看这个
Check this out!
-这太疯狂了 -爸爸 我需要你相信我
This is insanity. - Dad, I need you to trust me.
现在他们想知道我站在哪一边
Right now, they want to know who's side I'm on,
所以我需要你完全照我说的做
so I need you to do exactly what I say.
听着 他们要带你们去玉米地里
Listen, they want to take you all out into the corn.
电影精选列表