-撒谎 -比利·巴恩斯
Liar! - Billy Barnes!
杀狗的人
Dog killer!
嗨 沃利
Hey, Wally.
去你的 巴恩斯
Screw you, Barnes.
跳下来 沃利
Off the edge, Wally!
#往前走 往前走#
? Walk the plank, walk the plank ?
#往前走 沃利·托马斯·普拉特#
? Walk the plank, Wally Thomas Pratt ?
#往前走 往前走#
? Walk the plank, walk the plank ?
#往前走 沃利·托马斯·普拉特#
? Walk the plank, Wally Thomas Pratt ?
该死的 比利 别用那东西戳我
Ow! Jeez! Dang it, Billy, quit jabbing me with that thing!
别拖延了 跳下来
Quit stalling! Off the end!
跳下来
Off the end!
跳 跳 跳
Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!
跳
Jump!
照他们说的做 跳
Do what they say! Jump!
快啊
Come on!
喂 你们在干什么
Hey! What the hell are you doing?
嗨 考尔德
Hey, Calder.
你们在我奶奶的车上干什么
What in frick's name are you doing on my grandma's car?
小卡
Cam?
下来 滚下来
Get off. Get the hell off.
你们疯了吗
Are you effing crazy?
你们这些白♥痴♥
You dumbass idiots.
把后侧板弄凹了
You've dented the quarter panels.
打碎了车窗
You cracked the window.
该死的
Damn.
车油箱也弄坏了
You've even busted the gas tank.
等等 考尔德 这是你的车
Wait, Calder, this is your car?
是的 我奶奶的 66年的
Yeah. My grandma's. '66 Olds.
它怎么停在这荒郊野外
So why is it parked out here in the middle of nowhere?
不关你的事
How about mind your business, derp?
我想把我奶奶的车停在哪里都可以
I want to park my grandma's car in my dad's field, I will, okay?
你们在这里干什么呢
What the hell are you doing out here anyway?
我们要处决沃利·普拉特
We're executing Wally Pratt.
他任由吉伯慢慢痛苦地死去
He let Gibber die a long and painful death.
吉伯 不会吧 我喜欢吉伯
Gibber? No way. I loved Gibber.
该死的
Screw that.
这小子跳下来吧
Off the edge with his punk ass.
对 别拖延了
Yeah! Now, quit stalling!
跳下来
Off the edge!
-是啊 -跳下来
- Yeah! - Off the edge!
跳
Jump!
该死的 比利
Dang it, Billy!
阿奇 准备好 他一跳下来就点燃玉米
Archie, get ready to light up that corn when he lands in it.
等等 不能这么做
Whoa! Wait. You can't do that.
那辆车在漏油 空气中弥漫着粉尘
With that car leaking gas and the grain dust in the air?
那东西就像火♥药♥
That stuff is like gunpowder, okay?
什么都不会剩下 包括你
There won't be anything left, including you.
是啊 博林说得对 把他推下来就是了
Yeah. Boleyn's right. Just shove him off.
烧死他这一段就不玩真的了
We'll pretend the part where we burn him to death!
好
Yeah!
死亡 死亡
Death! Death! Death!
跳下来
Off the edge!
-把他推下去 -跳下来
- Push him off! - Off the edge!
-我走了 -跳下来
- I'm out. - Off the edge!
-跳下来 -跳下来
- Off the edge! - Off the edge!
往前走
Walk the plank!
哇喔
Whoo!
跳下来 往前走
Off the edge! Walk the plank!
-你在开玩笑吧? -跳下来
- You're kidding, right? - Off the edge!
-你开玩笑吗 -怎么了 他们也是我的朋友
- You're kidding? - What? They're my friends too.
你下周走后 可能是我唯一的朋友
And after you leave next week, probably my only friends.
往前走 往前走
Walk the plank! Walk the plank!
往前走 往前走
Walk the plank! Walk the plank!
哇喔 哇喔
Whoo-whoo-whoo-whoo!
哇喔
Whoo!
死亡 死亡
Death! Death!
嘿
Hey.
自从我们上次玩海盗游戏以来发生了很多变化 博
A lot's changed since the last time we played pirates, Bo.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的 我只是
Yeah, yeah. I'm just...
我觉得那些小家伙
Look, I think the little ones
吸入了太多腐烂的玉米真菌
have just been breathing in too much rotting corn fungus.
这很正常
Wouldn't be hard around here.
那辆车是怎么回事
So do you want to explain the car?
天啊 我真的要给你解释清楚吗
Jeez, Bo, do I really have to spell it out for you?
除非你是在这里吸大♥麻♥
I mean, not if it's spelled w-e-e-d.
玉米都快死了
Corn's all dying.
还不如用这些田地种点什么
Might as well use these fields to grow something.
我上周满18岁了 博
I turned 18 last week, Bo.
我和你一样在找出路
I'm building a bridge just like you.
我要离开这里
I'm getting out of here.
是啊
Yeah.
只不过你要逃避的并不是赖尔斯通镇的垂死玉米
Except it's not just Rylstone's dying corn you're escaping, is it?
别碰我
Come off it.
这是一场意外
It was an accident.
卡尔 你不是...
Cal, you're not...
我挡着我爸别打我弟弟
My face hit his fist when I inserted it stupidly
被他打到了
between my little brother and him.
意外
Accident.
我很同情
I'm so sorry.
不要同情我
Don't be.
同情那些没有出路的人吧
Be sorry for the ones who don't have a way out.
听着 说到出去
Look, speaking of getting out--
上周末上学前
last weekend before school.
你和其他人一起去河边了吗
You headed to the river with everyone else?
没有
No.
我得留下来 照看我的投资
I got to hang back, look after my investments.
看来你和我
Guess you and I will be having
还能最后一次在赖尔斯通镇
Rylstone all to ourselves one last time.
只有我们和小家伙们
Just us and the little ones.
别忘了小家伙们
Don't forget the little ones.
再见
See you.
再见
See you.
-往前走 -天啊
- Walk the plank! - God!
天啊 干什么
Jesus, what...
塞勒姆女巫审判结束了吗
So are the Salem witch trials over already?
可把沃利吓坏了
It was pretty sweet. Wally was freaking out.
人人都在大喊大叫
Everybody was screaming and yelling and shouting
在玉米地里跳舞
and dancing through the corn.
真开心
It was pretty dope.
妈妈
Mom?
西斯 我们走吧 快
Ceece. Let's go. Come on.
西斯 那是爸妈之间的事
Ceece, that's between Mom and Dad.
好吗 西斯 走吧
Okay? Ceece. Come on.
博 你真是瞎了眼
Bo, you are so blind.
这不是因为妈妈
It's not about Mom.
不是因为爸爸
It's not about Dad.
是因为赖尔斯通镇
It's about Rylstone.
因为这个地方是如此破碎
It's about this place that's so broken
已经没有人会去尝试挽救它
that nobody even gives a damn enough to try to fix it.
不过这已经不是你的问题了 对吗 博
But, then, I guess that's not your problem anymore, is it, Bo?
你要去波士顿
Enjoy Boston.
玉米 我们的玉米 正在死去
Corn-- our corn-- is dying.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
在离这里不到500码的田野里
In the fields not 500 yards from here,
放眼望去 是一片死亡的棕色海洋
as far as the eye can see, is a sea of dying brown.
我们小时候 祖先所种植的金色田野
What happened to the glorious golden grain
为什么变成了这样
that we grew up with,that our forefathers planted here?
我们知道为什么
Well, we know what happened.
电影精选列表