太阳在两个小时后升起
Well, sun rises in two hours.
我们会等到那个时候
We'll wait till then.
不错 在坚硬的岩石上 再睡两个小时
Oh, good. Two more hours of sleepin' on hard rocks.
什么鬼?
What the hell was that?
给马上鞍 我们可能急需它们
Saddle the horses, we may need 'em in a hurry.
你要去哪里? 就待在这里 保持警惕
Where are you goin'? Just stay here, keep alert.
Jj
那是战舞吗? 是一个庆祝仪式
Is that a war dance? It is a celebration.
On.
到达他们那里需要几个小时
It'd take hours to reach 'em.
在我们到达的时候 他们将会走了
And they'd gone by the time we do.
麦克马斯特斯?
Macmasters?
麦克马斯特斯
Macmasters.
五个苏族人…
Five sioux...
绕到前面
Circhin' around to a front.
战漆
War paint.
Jj
塔克!
Tucker!
塔克
Tucker.
塔克 法警
Tucker. Marshal.
还不要打赌
Don't bet that bank yet.
我想我和查斯卡…
I think me and chaska...
我想我们是不分伯仲的
I think we're even.
塔克…
Tucker...
塔克
Tucker.
Jj
来吧 布里特
Come on, britt. Britt, come on!
布里特 快点!
他说我们是不分伯仲的 他到底是什么意思?
What the hell did he mean when he said we were even?
他说他学会了 苏族和波尼族之间的区别
He said he learned the difference between the sioux and the Pawnee.
Jj
醒来
Wake up.
醒来
Wake up.
快点 醒来 孩子
Come on, wake up, kid.
太阳快要升起来了 我们要离开这里
Sun's about to rise, we gotta get outta here.
印第安人? 是的
Injuns? Yeah.
他们在不远处袭击了我们
A little ways back, they attacked us.
我们得留下踪迹 在我们之间拉开距离
We gotta make tracks, get some distance between us.
靠我的运气 他们已经杀了你♥爸♥
With my luck, they already killed your pa.
Jj
嘿 杰德 是你吗?
Hey, jed, is that you?
塞拉斯?还以为你死了
Silas? Thought you was dead.
该死 我也以为你死了
Hell, I thought the same thing about you.
当他们袭击时 我走到后面
When they attacked, I went out back.
试图瞄准几个容易的目标
Tried to pick off an easy few.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
我的马摔倒了 让我不省人事
Well, my horse fell down, knocked myself out.
大约一个小时前恢复知觉 该死
Came to about an hour ago. Damn.
在大约半英里外找到了我的马
Found my horse about a half a mile away.
起来
Get up.
该死
Damn.
他们在那里把尸体烧了
They burned their bodies back there.
他们有多少人?
How many of 'em?
杰德 我没有回去再看一眼 但他们会在早上闯入营地
Jed, I didn't go back for another look, but they'll be breakin' camp come mornin'.
我们正准备赶快离开
We was just gettin' ready to vamoose.
最好快一点
Better hurry.
Jj
所有这些印第安人都在地上
All these injuns on the ground.
我敢肯定 再多一个不会有太大区别
I'm sure one more won't make much difference.
听了很久 你拔出枪的速度有多快
Been hearin' a long time how fast you are on the draw.
让我们来了解一下
I et's find out.
那是什么鬼?
What the hell was that?
什么鬼!
What the hell!
塞拉斯!
Silas!
塞拉斯!
Silas!
我叫他去看 不是攻击
I told him to look, not to attack.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
塞拉斯!塞拉斯!
Silas! Silas!
把麦克马斯特斯留给我!
You leave macmasters for me!
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
他是一个很好的侦察员
He's a good scout.
如果他不想被看到 就不会被看到
If he didn't wanna be seen, he wasn't seen.
塞拉斯!
Silas!
我不怕你♥爸♥ 孩子
I ain't afraid of your pa, boy.
这就是我一直想要的
This is what I've been wantin' all along.
但现在…
But now...
只有你 没有团伙 我可以…
It's just you. No gang. I could...
我可以替你和他谈谈 替我和他谈谈?
I could talk to him for ya. Talk to him for me?
谈什么 小老鼠?
What's the discussion gonna be about, little mouse?
绞刑会在哪里?
Where the hanging's gonna be?
不是
No.
嘿 小老鼠
Hey, little mouse.
去我的鞍囊 我需要另一轮弹♥药♥
Go to my saddlebag. Need another round of ammo.
什么?
What?
子弹
Bullets.
我身上有八颗子弹
I got eight rounds on me.
八颗?
Eight?
小老鼠 去我的鞍囊 把更多弹♥药♥拿给我
Little mouse, go to my saddlebag, and give me extra ammo.
我们可能会打一场 长时间的枪战
We might be in for a long shootout.
好的
Okay.
你为什么一瘸一拐? 是你的手臂卡住了
What you limping for? It's your arm got stuck.
我浑身酸痛 杰德
I ache all over, jed.
我想我发烧了
I think I got the fever.
你怎么这么久?
Hey, what's takin' you so long?
把弹♥药♥放在你的口袋里
You stick the ammo in your pockets.
你最好不要耍花招
You best not be up to somethin'.
告诉我 孩子!
Tell me, boy!
来吧
Come on.
Jj
塞拉斯
Silas.
塞拉斯!
Silas!
不!
Nol
你知道我为此 付出了多少努力吗?
You know how much work I put into this?!
你知道吗?
Do you?!
你知道我花了多长时间吗?
Do you know how long that took me?!
你知道吗?
Do you?!
Jj
我想是时候 让猫来分割小老鼠了
I think it's about time the cat carved up the little mouse.
什么?
What?
你是这里唯一的麦克马斯特斯
You're the only macmasters here.
你不得不这样做
You're gonna have to do.
杰德 不
Jed, no.
让我们玩“接住子弹”
Let's play "catch the bullet."
接住子弹 小老鼠
Catch the bullet, little mouse.
你要去哪里?接住子弹!
Where you goin'? Catch the bullet!
该死的 孩子 你跑不掉的!
Damn, boy, you can't run!
我来了!我来了!我来了!
I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming!
待着别动!
Stop!
现在我们要玩“接住子弹”
Now we're gonna play "catch the bullet.”
我会开枪
I'm gonna shoot,
你要么躲避它 要么接住它 很好玩的
and you either duck or catch it. It's fun.
我不想玩“接住子弹” 我不能玩“接住子弹”
I don't wanna play "catch the bullet." I can't play "catch the bullet."
你是麦克马斯特斯家的成员 你当然可以
You're a macmasters. Of course you can.
我需要摆脱这种感觉…
I need to rid myself of this feeling...
麦克马斯特斯胜过我的这种感觉
This feeling that macmasters bested me.
即使他走了 我也觉得他胜过我
Even when he's gone, I feel like he's bested me,
因为杀了他的人不是我
'cause I ain't the one who killed him.
我没有吹嘘的权利
I ain't got no braggin' rights.
没有人知道我经历了什么
Ain't nobody knows what I went through.
但你知道
But you do.
这就是为什么 你要最后一次接住这颗子弹
That's why you're gonna catch this bullet one last time.
正在射向你
It's comin' right for you.
杰德…
Jed...
走吧 孩子!走!
Go, boy! Go!
哈 好耶!
Ha, yeah!
电影精选列表