他为什么要杀了艾伯特?
Why did he have to kill Albert?
他甚至连枪都没有
He didn't even have a gun.
杀死所有的目击者 我想是吧
Kill all the witnesses, I suppose.
他只是站在那里 他向他开枪
He was just standing there and he shot him.
是的
Yeah.
他没有被打死 他又向他开了几枪
He wasn't shot dead, he shot him some more.
你得不去想这件事 孩子
You need to quit thinkin' about it, kid.
他也要杀了我 不是吗?
He's gonna kill me, too. Ain't he?
不 他要对付的是你♥爸♥
Nah, he wants your pa.
我爸很可能不知道你们带走了我
My pa most likely don't even know you took me.
一旦他发现 他会不顾一切来找你
Once he finds out, ain't nothin' on his mind but coming for you.
在一、两个月内 有时 他走了三个月
In a month or two. Sometimes, he's gone as long as three.
我打赌…
I bet...
我打赌是威尔金斯警长
I bet you got sheriff Wilkins and a posse from clearmont tracking you down.
和来自克利尔蒙特的一群人 来追捕你们
杰德不会喜欢那样
Jed wouldn't like that.
我也是
Makes two of us.
起来 威利
Get up, Willie.
别跟那个孩子说话了
Stop talking to that boy.
保重 孩子
Take care, kid.
嘿 杰德 我跟那个麦克马斯特斯孩子说话…
Hey, jed, talkin' to that macmasters kid...
怎么了?
Yeah?
他说那个镇的警长
He says the sheriff from that town
正在召集一群人追捕我们 而不是法警
is gettin' up a posse and comin' after us, not the marshal.
不是麦克马斯特斯 不会的
Not macmasters. No.
将是麦克马斯特斯
It'll be macmasters.
我只是说 法警可能还要再等一个月左右
I was just sayin', the marshal could be another month or so
才回到牧场
before he gets back to the ranch.
如果他在我们 带走孩子的同一天回来呢 威利?
What if he got back the same day we took the kid, Willie?
他今晚可能会在这里
He could be here tonight.
我们没有人把守望风
We ain't got a lookout.
没错 我们没有
That's right, we don't.
这就是为什么我选了你 威利
That's why I just elected you, Willie.
塞拉斯会在两个小时内替换你
Silas will spell you in two hours.
刀锋 给马上鞍 什么?
Blade, saddle up. What?
给马上鞍
Saddle up.
要你原路返回
Want you to backtrack,
从这里到山上 找个地方把守望风
find a spot from here to them hills, look out.
一旦你发现麦克马斯特斯和他那群人 马上回来这里
Once you find macmasters and his posse, get your ass back here.
好的 我知道要做什么
Right. I know what to do.
还有 刀锋…
And blade...
你别管麦克马斯特斯
You leave macmasters alone.
你听到我了吗?
Do you hear me?
我听到了
I heard you.
你最好睡一会
Better get some sleep.
Jj
嘿 孩子 醒醒! 我是醒着的!
Hey, kid, wake up! I'm awake!
法警 我们整夜都在骑马 我们不能扎营吗?
Marshal, we've been ridin' all night. Can't we camp?
我最不想要的就是 你从马上掉下来并让我们慢下来
Last thing I need is for you to fall off your horse and slow us down.
我说了 我是醒着的!
I said, I'm awake!
半睡不是完全清醒 你真是个刻薄的…
Half asleep ain't full awake. You're a real mean son of a...
该死!
Damn!
该死的 法警! 你为什么这样做?
Damn, marshal! What'd you do that for?
让我安心 现在我知道你会保持清醒
Peace of mind. Now I know you'll stay awake.
王八蛋! 我的牙齿松动了 该死的!
Son of a bitch! I got a loose tooth, dammit!
Jj
看得出来他们跑得很快
You can tell they're running fast.
脚印很深
Prints are deep.
是的 我明白
Yep, I see.
如果他们抢劫了银行 那么这个方向是有道理的
If they hit up the bank, then this way makes sense.
避开拉勒米小径的那群人 是的 这就是我所想的
Avoid a posse from the laramie trail. Yeah, it's just what I was thinkin'.
你做过很多追踪吗 塔克?
You done much tracking, Tucker?
城里没什么这个需要
Not much of it called for in town.
我也这么想
Suspected as much.
这些脚印来自一个战队
These tracks are from a war party.
什么? 蹄子是没有钉蹄铁的
What? Hooves are unshod.
杰德·布莱克的团伙 在一英里前向南转了
Jed Blake's gang turned south a mile back.
那我们为什么不跟着他们?
Well, why don't we follow 'em?
我需要去找我的向导
I need to pick up my guide.
向导?干什么的? 如果踪迹变冷了
A guide? What for? If the trail goes cold.
如果踪迹变冷了 就没有人可以追踪它
Hell, if a trail go cold, no one can follow it.
查斯卡可以
Chaska can.
查斯卡?印第安人?
Chaska? An injun?
一半是印第安人 一半是白人
Half injun, half white.
我们怎么能相信他? 他是个好人
How can we trust him? He's a good man.
我没想到你喜欢印第安人 麦克马斯特斯法警
I didn't figure you for much of an injun lover, marshal macmasters.
好吧 我甚至有一天 会学会喜欢你
Well, I might even learn to like you one day.
我充满了惊奇
I'm full of surprises.
麦克马斯特斯 我不会跟混血儿一起骑马!
Macmasters, I'm not ridin' with no half breed!
那你转身回家吧
Then turn your horse and head for home.
在这次追捕中 我需要查斯卡 比我需要你的要多得多
I need chaska on this hunt a hell of a lot more than I need you.
Jj
过来 孩子 把那顶帽子给我
Come here, boy. Give me that hat.
嘿 把它还给我
Hey, give it back.
这里比火焰还热 把帽子给我!
It's hotter than blazes out here. Give me my hat!
让太阳燃烧你的头皮 孩子
Let the sun burn in your scalp, boy.
这会让你失去斗志
It'll take the fight out of ya.
Jj
塔克 查看一下她
Tucker, check on her.
Jj
是铁匠吗?
Is that the blacksmith?
该死
Damn.
是的 是哈利·戴尔
Yeah, it's Harry dwyer.
她是他老婆?
This his wife, too?
是的 是他老婆
Yeah, that's his wife.
你要去哪里? 我们得骑马
Where you goin'? We gotta ride.
那个战队可能会向东 追上杰德的踪迹
That war party might pick up jed's trail by cutting east.
我们不是要埋葬他们吗?
Aren't we gonna bury 'em?
需要15分钟
It'll take 15 minutes.
你有铲子吗?
You got a shovel?
没有
No.
我也没有 所以需要15分钟以上
Neither do I. So it'll take more than 15 minutes.
我们没有时间
We ain't got the time.
Jj
我们走吧
Let's go.
驾!
Hyah!
Jj
快点 孩子
Come on, boy.
嘿 威利 什么?
Hey, Willie. What?
几天前我们抢劫了驿站和银行
We robbed the stage and the bank days ago and we ain't divide the loot up yet.
我们还没有分配赃物
是的
True.
我们总是尽快把它分配
We always divide it up as soon as we can.
杰德会做的
Jed'll do it.
威利 什么时候? 我不愿身无分文地死去
Willie, when? I don't wanna die broke.
谁说你会死?
Who says you're gonna die?
我们在这里 在印第安人领地的旷野上骑马
We're out here, ridin' in the open in Indian territory,
后面有一个法警在追捕我们 他要让我们死 而不是活着!
with a marshal behind us that takes us dead, not alive!
我们是容易受攻击的目标 你想说什么?
We're sittin' ducks. What's your point?
我们迟早会死的
We're gonna die. Sooner than later.
你不需要那笔钱 是吗?
You don't need that money, do you?
威利!塞拉斯! 现在不要动任何念头!
Willie! Silas! Don't be makin' any plans now!
Jj
你好!
Hello!
查斯卡!
Chaska!
你好 查斯卡
Hello, chaska.
他不在这儿
He's not here.
Jj
待着别动
Hold it right there.
你们为什么在这里?
State your business.
查斯卡
Chaska.
如果你失去视力了 你对我来说一文不值
If you've lost your eyesight, you ain't worth a plug nickel to me.
布里特·麦克马斯特斯?
Britt macmasters?
你好 兄弟
Hello, brother.
不 我没有失去我的视力
Hell no, I haven't lost my eyesight.
你应该像往常一样 背着太阳骑马进来
电影精选列表