是的
Yeah.
你很快就会发现
You'll soon find that out.
还给我
Give me that.
走吧 伙计!
Let's go, boys!
Jj
威利 你到底在干什么?
Now, Willie, what the hell are you doin"?
想喝点东西 这里是印第安人领地
Tryin' to get a drink. This is Indian country.
上马 威利 等会儿
Get on your horse, Willie. Gonna be a minute.
该死的印第安人! 威利!威利!
Fuckin' Indians! Willie! Willie!
到岩石那边!
To the rocks!
威利!威利!
Willie! Willie!
掩护那个孩子!
Cover that boy!
塞拉斯… 我去救那个孩子!
Silas! I'm gonna get the boy!
威利
Willie.
快点!
Come on!
快点!我们走吧!
Come on, come on, come on! Let's go!
他死了
He's dead.
该死!
Dammit!
上马 塞拉斯! 我们走吧 孩子
Get on your horse, Silas! Let's go, boy.
快点 孩子
Come on, boy.
Jj
塔克 给我们找掩护 扎营 这么早?
Tucker, find us some cover. Camp, already?
我们即将有伴
We're about to have company.
在我们身后的那些山丘上
In those hills behind us.
Jj
放下你的枪 塔克
Put your gun down, Tucker.
如果我是苏族战士 你早就死了
If I were a sioux warrior, you'd already be dead.
如果我听不到他们的声音 你和查斯卡怎么会听到?
If I can't hear them, how will you and chaska?
这是一个很好的问题
That's a very good question.
给我一个很好的答案怎么样?
Well, how about giving me a very good answer?
当我想到答案时 我会告诉你的
When I think of one, I'll let you know.
在那之前 就坐在那里引人注目吧
Until then, just sit there and look invitin'.
就像钩子上的虫子
Like a worm on a hook.
你确定这是他们来的方向?
You sure this is the way they'll come?
除非他们绕得很远 然后从我们身后进来
Unless they circle wide and come in behind us.
我知道我们还没有谈过 但我们应该谈谈
I know we haven't spoke of it, but we should.
你得明白… 查德可能已经死了
You do understand that... Chad might be dead.
是的
Yeah.
他不知道我们为什么搬到克利尔蒙特 我从来没有告诉过他
He doesn't know why we moved to clearmont, I never told him.
总有一天 你必须告诉他
You have to, one day.
我打算这样做
I plan on it.
等他长大了 他会更明白 但不是现在
When he's older, he'll understand it better, but not now.
查德留在家里 但是妈妈已经不在了
Chad is left at home without his mother.
他看到她的摇椅 她的炉子
He sees her rocking chair, her stove.
不断的提醒
Constant reminders.
你不在家 所以你不必面对那些提醒
You stay away, so you don't have to face those reminders.
当你不在时 对你来说比较容易
It's easier for you when you're away.
容易?
Easy?
查德12岁了 他一个人面对悲伤的回忆
Chad is 12. And he's left alone with sad memories.
我认识你很久了 布里特
I've known you long enough, britt.
这就是我要跟你说的原因
This is why I'm speaking.
Jj
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?! Why'd you take so long to shoot?
你为什么要等这么久才开枪?
我已经尽可能快地开枪了
Was shooting as fast as I could. Damn!
该死!
那个从半空中跃下的人?
The one that came flyin' through the air?
你不开枪射他 我就死定了
If you didn't shoot him, I'd be dead.
我没有射他
I didn't shoot him.
他们都走了 或者我们把他们派来的都杀了
They've all gone, or we killed all they sent.
朝我跳来的那个人是你射的?
You shot the one that jumped towards me?
对于一个混血儿来说 枪法相当不错 你不觉得吗?
Pretty good shootin' for a half breed, wouldn't you say?
我们离开这里吧
Let's get outta here.
走吧 驾!
Let's ride. Hyah!
Jj
那是伏击 一定是法警和印第安人
That's an ambush. Must be marshal and the injuns.
去看看谁赢了
Go find out who won.
你说什么? 你听到了
What? You heard me.
那不到一英里远
It's less than a mile away.
不管是谁 很快就会走上这条路
Whoever it is, be coming down this path real soon.
回到这里 告诉我是谁
Get your ass back here and tell me who.
是的 我不介意自己试一下 对付麦克马斯特斯
Yeah, I wouldn't mind taking a crack at macmasters myself.
你别碰麦克马斯特斯 明白我的意思吗?
You don't touch macmasters, you understand me?
如果他还活着 确保他保持这样
If he's alive, see to it he stays that way.
是的 杰德 给我滚
Yeah, jed. Get outta here.
在这里 那群人没有机会赢我
Posse don't stand a chance against me up here.
我会把他们割下来
I'll mow 'em down.
那群人到底在哪里?
Where the hell is that posse?
你到底在哪里?
Where the hell are you?!
Jj
Jj
也许他们不在那里
Maybe they're not in there.
他们知道我们在追踪他们
They know we're followin' them.
我想他们一直在骑马
I think they kept ridin'.
我很怀疑
I doubt it.
去看看
Check it out.
Jj
把马带到后面 掩护我们
Take the horses around back and cover us.
艾德!艾德·瑞恩!
Ed! Ed Ryan!
是你吗 法警?
Is that you, marshal?
艾德 你平静地出来
这是我这周听到的 最有趣的东西
That's the funniest thing I've heard all week.
艾德 你待在那里 事情会变得更糟
Ed, you stay in there, things are gonna get a whole lot worse for you.
没关系 我这里有三个人♥质♥
I'm fine. I got three hostages.
现在只剩下两个了
Make that two hostages.
让我们离开 他们可以活着
Let us ride and they live.
不行 艾德
No deal, ed.
其中一个有一个漂亮的项链坠
One of 'em has a nice little locket.
里面有一张照片 看起来像你!
It's got a picture inside. It looks like youl!
他到底在说什么?
What the hell is he talking about?
劳拉今天下午来了这里
Laura came out here this afternoon to visit.
天啊
Goddammit.
艾德? 怎么了?
Ed? Yeah?
你让他们走 我要让你先跑一个小时
You let them go, and I'll give you one hour head start.
好的 法警 我们出来了
All right, marshal. We're comin' out.
Jj
劳拉…
I aura...
他们想让我们以为 她是他们中的一员
They wanted us to think she was one of them.
劳拉…
I aura...
哦 天啊
Oh, god.
劳拉 劳拉 不要离开我
Laura, Laura, don't leave me.
不要离开我
Don't leave me.
劳拉
I aura.
哦 不 天啊
Oh, god, no. Oh, god.
哦 天啊 别离开我 别离开我
Oh, god, stay with me. Stay with me.
别离开我
Stay with me. Stay with me.
天啊 不 求求你
God, no, please.
哦 天啊 不
Oh, god, no.
哦 天啊
Oh, god.
哦 劳拉
Oh. Laura.
哦 天啊
Oh, god.
劳拉
I aura.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
杰德的团伙周围有许多脚印 他们正在被追踪
Many tracks have joined jed's gang. They are being followed.
你看得出来有多少人吗? 看不出来
Can you tell how many? No.
你觉得他们已经受袭击?
Think they've already been attacked?
脚印不到一天 这是有可能的
Tracks are less than a day old. It is possible.
我们走吧
Let's get moving.
我认为我们应该在这里 等到日出
I think we should wait here till sunrise.
时间不多了
Burnin' moonlight.
踪迹现在很难辨认
Trail's gettin' very difficult to read now.
这就是你在这里的原因
That's why you're here.
追赶着他们的战士 也可能知道我们
The warriors following them may also know of us.
在阳光下 我可以肯定
With sunlight, I can be certain.
我想你对我眼睛的说法是对的 它们正在变老
I think you were right about my eyes. They are getting old.
在黑暗中不像以前那样好
Not as good in the dark as they used to be.
电影精选列表