哪个白♥痴♥开的?
What idiot fired that?
内特
Nate.
麦克马斯特斯
Macmasters.
我一直在找你 内特
I've been looking for you, Nate.
穿过小丘
Passed through butte.
觉得你肯定会在酒馆里
Felt sure you'd be in the saloon.
我想是吧
I kinda figured that.
我想请你喝一杯
I was gonna buy you a drink.
很抱歉我错过了
I'm sorry I missed that.
所以我随身携带着它
That's why I brought it with me.
顶级的
Top shelf.
怎么了 奈特? 你不喜欢顶级的吗?
What's the matter, Nate? Don't you like top shelf?
还以为你在药弓附近
Thought you were down near medicine bow.
听说你也是
Heard you were, too.
是的 一个月前
I was, month back.
这是我听到的
It's what I heard.
我们去酒馆 我给你买♥♥那杯酒怎么样?
How about we go down to the saloon, I'll buy you that drink?
内特·梅森 我以三项谋杀罪逮捕你
Nate Mason, I'm arresting you on three counts of murder.
在卡斯珀杀害银行行长 和银行警卫
Bank president and bank guard in Casper,
在拉勒米杀害副法警比尔·克拉克
deputy bill Clark in laramie.
我也以抢劫那些银行而逮捕你
I'm also arresting you for the robbery of those banks.
该死 法警 我所做的远不止这些
Damn, marshal. I've done a hell of a lot more than that.
那些是我有文件的
Those are the ones I've got paper on.
Jj
不要这样做
Don't do it.
Jj
杰西 你的潜逃结束了 现在双手伸向天空
Jesse, your long run is over. Now reach for the sky.
慢慢转身 不要做出突然的动作
Turn around slowly, and don't make any sudden moves.
杰西·詹姆斯 我要逮捕你 对你的所有指控
Jesse James, I'm arresting you, all charges against you.
最近的一项是 在温泉市的驿马车
Most recently, a stagecoach at hot Springs.
但现在结束了
But now it's over.
你来克利尔蒙特是个错误
You made the mistake of coming to clearmont
并遇到伟大的 布里特·麦克马斯特斯
and crossin' paths with the great britt macmasters.
天啊 艾伯特 我告诉过你 用你的名字 而不是我爸爸的
Criminy, Albert. I told you, use your name, not my pa's.
但你♥爸♥爸很有名 对我来说不是 他不是
But your pa is famous. Not to me, he ain't.
我无法以你说你是他的方式 来看待你
And I can't look at you the same with you saying you're him.
这到底是什么意思? 这就是我说的意思!
What the hell does that mean? It means what I'm saying!
你永远不想成为法警
You never wanna be the marshal,
现在听起来 你也不想成为歹徒
and now it sounds like you don't wanna be the outlaw either.
这就是我说的意思 是的 查德
It means what I'm saying. Tis, Chad.
如果你想成为法警 那就成为法警吧 我不在乎
If you wanna be the marshal, then be the marshal. I don't care.
我告诉过你 我不想成为麦克马斯特斯法警!
I told you I don't wanna be marshal macmasters!
我♥干♥嘛想要成为他?
Why in the hell would I wanna be him?
让我当汉森法警或什么的
You could be marshal Hansen or somethin'.
嘿 孩子们 进来!
Hey, boys, get in here!
食物变凉了! 是的 爷爷
Food's gettin' cold! Yes, grandpa.
杰西 看来你又逃脱一天了
Looks like you escaped to fight another day, Jesse.
快一点
Come on, hurry up.
你们再慢一点 就得和猪一起吃饭了!
You go any slower, you're gonna have to eat with the pigs!
我们靠近那间小木屋的唯一方法
Well, so the only way we could get anywhere near that cabin
就是爬上瞭望山
was to climb lookout mountain.
别忘记 那是四千英尺高
Don't forget now, that's a 4,000 foot fall.
我和你♥爸♥爸从那扇门进去
I blew in through that door,
他从窗户里拿了一支枪 我们就马上让他死了
and your daddy, he's got a rifle through the window and we got him dead to rights.
他们投降了吗?
Did they surrender?
当他们发现 是麦克马斯特斯兄弟时
Well, when they found out it was the macmasters brothers,
他们就放弃了!
they just gave up their ghosts!
等等 爸爸告诉我 当他踢门时
Wait, wait. Pa told me when he kicked in the door,
有一个人向他开枪 所以他将他们三个人送上黄泉路了
one of the gang shot him, so he blasted three of them to kingdom come.
那可能是另一间小木屋
Well, that may have been another cabin.
那些日子我们去了很多小木屋
We were hittin' a lot of cabins in those days.
我马上回来 上个厕所
Be right back, the privy calls.
他爸爸在谢里登 想要获得银行贷款
His pa is over in Sheridan, trying to get a bank loan.
过几天他会回来
He'll be back in a couple of days.
而你♥爸♥爸 他在外面做着他从事的工作
And your pa, he's out there doing what he does for a living.
如果他可以选择 他会和你一起在家
If he had a choice, he'd be home here with you.
我快三个月没见过他了 爷爷
I ain't seen him in nearly three months, grandpa.
这并不代表他不喜欢你
Well, now that don't mean he don't like you.
他爱你 孩子 那就是为什么他在外面
He loves you, boy. That's why he's out there.
他的展示方式真是太有趣了
Sure has a funny way of showing it.
听清楚你刚说的
Well, you listen to what you just said.
给我一点感激之情
Show me a little gratitude.
感激?让我一个人呆着?
Gratitude? For leaving me alone?
他在供养家庭 他是…
He's out there providin'. He's...
六个人骑马过来 越过山脊
Six riders coming, over the Ridge.
Jj
他们是谁?
Who are they?
看他们的样子不是好人
No good by the looks of 'em.
停下来!
Hold up there!
晚上好
Efvenin'.
是的
Yep.
我和我的伙伴们整天都在骑马
Me and my boys been ridin' all day.
我们非常渴
We are mighty thirsty.
你们面前有很多水!
You got a lot of water right in front of ya!
看起来有点脏
Looks a bit dirty.
你介意放下那支枪吗 先生?
You mind putting that rifle down, mister?
那些东西很危险 你不知道吗?
Them things is dangerous, don't you know?
我们不希望前廊上有人死掉 对吗?
We don't want no dead geezer on the front porch, do we?
你在找什么?
What you looking for?
我在找人
I'm looking for someone.
你是谁?
Who's askin'?
一个老朋友
An old friend.
这里不是布里特·麦克马斯特斯法警 的牧场吗?
Ain't this the ranch of marshal britt macmasters?
我想见他
I'd like to see him.
他不是我们的人 他不在这里
Well, he's not us, he ain't here.
你不会介意我和我的朋友们 进去看看吧?
You wouldn't mind if me and my friends here had a look inside, would you?
你不能进入这所房♥子
You're not coming in this house.
杰克
Jack.
爷爷!
Grandpa!
爷爷 醒醒!
Grandpa, wake up!
驾 上去吧
Hyah, get up there.
我没事
I'm all right.
麦克马斯特斯!
Macmasters!
爷爷!
Grandpa!
麦克马斯特斯法警!
Marshal macmasters!
搜房♥子!
Search the house!
塞拉斯 中间 威利
Silas, middle. Willie.
刀锋
Blade.
我爸爸不在 如果他在 你早就死了!
My pa ain't here, and if he was, you'd be dead by now!
麦克马斯特斯是你♥爸♥爸吗 孩子?
Macmasters is your daddy, boy?
这不像是被骡子踢了吗?
Ain't that a kick of the mule?
他不在这里 运气不好
He ain't here. Ain't that the luck.
我们会让麦克马斯特斯来找我们
We'll make macmasters come to us.
你♥爸♥在哪里 孩子? 我不知道
Where's your pa, boy? I don't know.
他走了多久?
How long he been gone?
太久了
Too long.
艾伯特 快跑!
Albert, run!
艾伯特!待着别动
Albert! You stay put.
你也是麦克马斯特斯吗?
You a macmasters, too?
不是 先生
No, sir.
好
Good.
Jj
他快要死了 孩子 你跟我们一起走
He's dying, kid. You're coming with us.
Jj
约克 法警
York. Marshal.
我从一英里外就听到你要来
I heard you coming a mile away.
从两英里外就闻到你了
And smelled you coming two miles away.
内特·梅森和吉尔斯兄弟
Nate Mason and the giles brothers.
内特?法官下令生擒他们
Nate? Judge ordered 'im alive.
可是内特不知道
Well, Nate didn't know that.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
给你 法警 这是你应得的
Here you go, marshal. You deserve it.
你一下子就抓到他们了?
电影精选列表