Ah, how do I say this?
朱利安把这称作色情回忆
Julian's got what he calls a pornographic memory.
是照片式的回忆
You mean photographic memory?
不是
No.
整个性♥交♥回忆 他说他每次性♥交♥都不会忘记
Total sexual recall. He says he can literally never forget a fuck.
不要说话
I need quiet.
现在他正在通过他的记忆银行
Right now he's going through his memory banks.
为了好玩
For fun?
为了工作
For the job.
好吧
Okay, okay.
你说他正在回忆
You're saying he's going into this memory of his
每个跟他睡过的女孩吗
and recalling all the girls he's ever slept with?
这要维持多久
How long could that possibly take?
哦 呜
Oh. Ooh.
给你们15分钟
You got 15 minutes.
就是这样 呜 宝贝
Oh, do that right there. Ooh, girl!
噢耶 我记得那晚
Oh, yeah, I remember that night.
她有很多纹身
She had so many tattoos.
身上就像 象形文字
She had, like, Egyptian hieroglyphics.
北方的野蛮人 还是南方的 大概就是这些
"Savage North...?or "South," or something like that.
不 不是这个
No. That's not it.
杰西卡 我记得她
Jessica, I remember her.
对 她好像有点小胡须 不过...
Yeah. She kind of had a little mustache, but...
不 不是那个纹身
No, that wasn't a tattoo.
-啊 电臀舞 蒂娜 -耶
Ah, twerking Tina. -Yeah.
对 电臀舞蒂娜 纹身在哪呢
Yes. Twerking Tina. Where's that tattoo?
不 她的是蝴蝶 噢
No, she had a butterfly. Oh!
我的亚洲女神 流浪汉邮票
My Asian persuasion. The tramp stamp.
还有袖口
And the sleeve.
不过她打得好厉害
Oh, but she would slap so hard.
不 该死的
No, damn it!
呜
Ooh.
是烙饼 对 我知道她有纹身
Flapjacks. Yes, I know she had a tattoo.
是朵玫瑰
Oh, it was a rose.
我要找那只蝎子
I'm looking for that damn scorpion.
噢 对
Oh, yes!
那两个脱衣舞♥女♥
The two wild shippers.
她们有很多纹身
They had a lot of tattoos.
她们的纹身是什么呢 哦 对了
What were their tattoos? Oh, that's right.
好像是个魔法龙什么的
What did she have, like a magic dragon or something?
不 那不是蝎子
No, it wasn't a scorpion.
不过她正在摆动她的身体
Oh, but she was working her body.
然后我们陷入激♥情♥
Then we went to Pinkberry after that.
呜 西蒙妮
Ooh, Simone.
宝贝 你真苗条
Girl, you slimmed up.
你在做什么 草本生活
What was you doing, Herbalife?
对 她有一条火龙 就像凤♥凰♥一样
Oh, yeah. She had a fire dragon. it was like a phoenix.
不
No!
你太差劲了
You are so bad.
她没有纹身 为什么她也在这里
She didn't have a tattoo, why is she in this sequence?
快滚出去
Get me out of here!
噢
Oh!
我回忆了多久
How long was I under?
3个小时 有什么发现吗
Three hours. Any luck?
没有 环境不对
No, wrong context.
西蒙妮 你说你 知道一个教授
Simone, you said you, uh, know a professor
在福特波尔克工作
who did some work at Fort Polk?
对 我的健康顾问
Oh, yeah. My physics advisor.
他想要变得更健康
He wanted to get physical.
我不想 我已经达到A级了
I didn't do it. I could've got an A.
路易斯安那州 新奥尔良 杜兰大学
他们说如果我能解出几个方程式
They offered me a lot of money for a few equations,
他们会给我一大笔钱
and I turned them down.
那就是说 他们花了重金
So, uh, what they were making was pretty expensive, huh?
是大变革
It was revolutionary.
不过现在 我相信
But by now I'm sure it's being developed
每个发达国家都在研发
by every industrialized country
而且每个大公♥司♥都有机器人部门
and every big corporation with a robotics division.
我听说中国的特别盛行
I heard the Chinese are particularly interested.
能够雇佣刺客潜入美国基地吗
Enough to hire assassins to infiltrate a US base?
那要看我心情了
That's about as much as I'm comfortable saying.
不管怎样 提醒西蒙妮 她欠我的额外费用
Anyway, remind Simone she owes me, uh, extra credit.
好的 谢谢 打扰了
Okay. Thanks for your time.
-感激不尽 -嗯哼
Appreciate. -Mmm-hmm.
好了额外费用对吧
All right. Get that extra credit, huh?
沃克罗福斯女士
Ms. Wollcrofs.
古西恩教授
Professor Gussain.
要什么帮忙
How can I help you?
7个月前在孟买♥♥弹道软件的偷窃
Thefts of ballistic software in Mumbai seven months ago,
2个月前在斯德哥尔摩 现在在福特波尔克失败了
Stockholm two months ago, now a failed attempt at Fort Polk'
有什么问题吗
Is there a question here?
我想知道你的人干什么了
I want to know what you people are up to.
问你自己吧 如果你真的想知道的话
Ask yourself if that's something you'd really like to know.
因为我可以强迫你
Because I can oblige you.
其他人开始发现了
Others are beginning to find out.
就当是帮你自己 教授
Do yourself a favor, Professor,
不要让别人知道
leave others to the professionals.
祝你愉快
Good day.
不见了
It is gone.
担心你的安全吗
Worried about your safety?
很好 你是得担心
That is good. You should be.
豺狼需要你
The Wolf needs you.
要我做什么
To do what?
根据不完整的设计图推断出来
Extrapolate from incomplete blueprints.
填补我们漏掉的东西
Fill in what we are missing.
你好 参议员
从今天早上起 福特波尔克不会再有
As of this morning, Fort Polk will no longer house
军事项目了
the military's exo-project.
这里的安全性 就跟我老婆的屁♥股♥一样紧
Security there is about as tight as my wife's rear end.
那他们把项目转移到哪里去了
我就知道你会这么问
I had a feeling you'd ask me that
自从我告诉你那女孩的尸体在哪后
Turns out that girl's body up and walked off after all.
就开始泄漏了
Right after I told you where she was.
我真的希望你不会指控我有参与
你不会这样跟我爸说话吧
你现在是儿子 不是你♥爸♥
Now you, son, are not your daddy.
坦白讲 我不知道你是什么人
Frankly, I don't know what you are.
但我知道你的野心比他还大
I do know your ambitions go beyond his,
而且他不赞成你 跟这些人混在一起
and it's got you mixed up with folks he wouldn't approve of.
谁
你知道些什么 参议员
作为参议院委员会的主席 关于国♥家♥安♥全♥
As chair of the Senate committee on national security,
我知道的太多了
I know a hell of a lot.
听我一句劝
Take my advice,
不要出国
don't leave the country.
不想被藏在某些地方的
Wouldn't want to have to serve an indictment
狙击手打死吧
to some spider hole somewhere.
走吧 我们说完了
Go on, we're done here.
做你自己的事去 快走吧
Go on with you now. Go on.
王八蛋
Motherfucker.
对 我是德拉戈维奇
Yes, this is Dragovic.
继续工作
Keep working.
如果豺狼首要任务没有变化的话...
那我们必须"处理掉"巴恩斯
他可能会让大家都暴露出来
你说什么
What did you say?
我说"首要任务"
你说啥玩意儿
What did you say!?
我说"首当其冲"的事
你说什么嘛
What did you say!?
你耳朵是不是聋了
喂
Yeah.
豺狼有新任务了
New orders from the Wolf.
你去会一会巴恩斯议员吧
You are going to pay a visit to Senator Barnes.
塔蒂阿娜 这次...
And thus time, Tatiana,
别搞砸了
do not fuck it up.
谁的权力能大过福特·波尔克
Who has jurisdiction over Fort Polk?
电影精选列表