新奥尔良港口
不管怎样 我真不敢相信 他居然这样对我
No matter what, I can't believe he'd do this to me.
同时搞3个女人
Three women at once?
两个女孩和...
Two girls and...?
她是谁 我想他不会去搞她们的奶奶吧
Who is she? Their fucking grandmother? I mean, what?
这男的真是个变♥态♥的王八蛋
The man is a sick bastard.
他没那么差劲
He's not that bad.
他名片上就这么写呢
It was on his business card.
尤里·梅尔科夫 变♥态♥的王八蛋
开玩笑的啦
It was a joke.
你没有他 反而会生活得更好 知道吗
You're better off without him. Okay?
现在我们可以换个话题了吗
Now can we change the subject?
从我们离开普里什蒂纳后 我们一直在说你的前任
We've been talking about your ex since we left Pristina.
哇哦
Whoa!
你♥他♥妈♥的在干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
呜呼
Whoo-hoo!
呜呼
Whoo-hoo!
嘿 该走了
Hey, its time to go.
我们该走了
We got to get out of here.
威尔逊 走吧
Wilson, let's go!
列兵 我们要走啦
Private, we're leaving!
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
等一会儿
Hang tight.
没看到你喜欢的吗
Not seeing anything you like?
我们的口味非常特殊
Our orders are very specific.
我们想找一些更高级的
We're looking for something a little more high-grade.
很快就有烟雾表演了
I got two smoke shows coming up.
绝对是前所未见 闻所未闻的好节目
Brand-new, fresh fucking racehorses.
请坐 给我两分钟时间
Sit down, give me two minutes.
你应该为一些积极的男士 换换口味
You need some positive male attention for a change.
我想说...
I mean...
继续进行
Move on.
嘿 该你们两个波兰人上场了
Hey, you two Polacks are up.
走吧
Let's go.
快点 上场了 快点
Now! Let's go! Come on!
好了 好戏来了
All right, all right.
先生们 掌声欢迎下一个节目
Gentlemen, give it up for our next act.
有几个欧洲美眉即将闪亮登场了
We got some European beauties for you.
够高级吗
High-grade enough for you?
嗯 这两个还不错
Yeah, these two will work.
看那对假波波
Look at those fake titties.
路易斯安那州 新奥尔良市
福特波尔克军事基地 长官俱乐部
哇 就是这样
Well, there you go.
噢 耶
Oh, yeah.
该死的 我真想爽一把
Damn, I could tear that shit up.
是啊
Yeah.
太美了
Beautiful.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
继续 宝贝 加油
Grind on her, baby, come on now.
让她躺着好好享受享受
Put her down nice and soft.
一如既往的好品味 中士
Excellent taste as always, Sergeant.
继续摩擦 加油宝贝
Grind on her. Grind it, baby!
中士 干得好 太棒了
Sergeant, good job. Good job.
我要尿尿
I need to pee.
尿尿 等等 不准走
Pee? Wait, wait, wait. Don't go.
你可以尿在我身上
You can pee on me.
你这个肮脏的臭男人
You dirty little boy.
噢
Oh!
我爱你 宝贝 我爱你
I love you, baby. I love you!
肮脏的狗
Dirty dog.
神经病 你这个神经病
You're a sicko. You're sick, dog.
列兵 陪我们的客户去洗手间
Private, accompany our guest to the latrine.
谢谢
Thank you.
走这边 女士
Right this way, ma'am.
谢谢你的护送
Thank you for the escort.
右转5米 服务器机房♥
尿这么久
That's a long-ass piss.
转移中
轮到我了
My turn.
什么状况
What's your status?
福特波尔克 安全终端
还有2分钟 不过可能没有获取到
Two minutes, but I may not have n.
-待在那别动 我现在过去 -我的天啊
-Hold your position, I'm coming. -Oh, my God.
那我们待会见
We'll rendezvous later.
米娜 快点
Mina. Just do it!
C区有状况
Activity in Sector C.
收到
Copy that.
女士
Ma'am.
女士
Ma'am.
噢
Oh!
安保中心 基地有个人不见了
Security, we have a civ unaccompanied on the base.
基地有个人不见了
I repeat, a civ unaccompanied on the base.
她去哪里了 你不是跟她在一起的吗
Where the fuck did she go? You were supposed to be with her.
我不知道 她就这么消失了
I don't know. she just disappeared.
你在这里干嘛
What the hell are you doing in here?
只有我一个人
Just me.
放下你的武器
Drop your weapon!
我们是3区的橙色代码 这不是训练
We are Code Orange in Sector 3. This is not a drill.
快举起手来
Show me your fucking hands!
米娜
Mina!
别动
Don't move!
快举起手来
Put your fucking hands up!
举起来
Get'em up!
你想要什么
What do you want?
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
这与个人无关
It's nothing personal.
什么叫与个人无关
What isn't personal?
就是这样
This.
米娜 你在哪里
Mina, where are you?
塔蒂阿娜 快走 保护好自己 太热了
Tatiana, go, save yourself. It's too hot.
米娜
Mina.
布鲁克林 威廉斯堡 3天后
会怎样
So, what's it gonna be?
什么会怎样
What's what gonna be?
餐馆的新名字
The new name of the restaurant?
我觉得位置太小了 写不下
I think the space is too small for
"伤我心 拿我半坨屎的婊♥子♥"
"Bitch Who Broke My Heart and Took Half of My Shit."
伙计 怎么啦 太快了
Dude...? What? Too soon?
可以改成"西班牙婊♥子♥卡塔丽娜"
You can change it to Catalina Spanish Bitch-re.
你知道您需要什么吗
You know what you need, man?
你需要离开布鲁克林
You need to get out of Brooklyn.
卡塔丽娜死了 朱尔斯
Cat's gone, Jules, that's a fact
不管我在这里 还是在别的地方 这都是事实
whether I'm here or somewhere else.
没错 但是你想想 你还是得离开这里
That's right, but, look, we need to go somewhere' too.
把你的注意力从这个餐厅和她那挪走
Take your mind off the whole restaurant thing and this chick.
埃米特 要斜着切 倾斜点
Emmett. cut that on the bias. On the bias. You know better.
对 切切切
Yeah, chop, chop.
-嗨 米歇尔 给我看看你做的 -看着不错
-Hi. Michelle. Let's see what you've got. -Looks good.
还要点酸味 就一点点 知道吧
Needs acid. Just a little bit, though. okay?
知道
Sure.
需要海盐
it needs sea salt.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man. Uh...?
你有想过要做小牛排吗
You ever thought about making short ribs
或者做点墨西哥卷什么的吗
or cooking burritos or something? Mmm?
你怎么不去帮我刷盘子
Why don't you go clean the dishes for me, man?
真的吗 走吧 懒鬼
Really? Come on, lazy ass.
刷盘子 当心点
The dishes? Watch out.
我不干♥你♥的苦力活
This ain't 12 Years a Slave.
布朗
Brown.
星期五有两个聚会
Party of two for Friday.
好的
That's correct.
我要找安东尼·海斯特先生
I am looking for Mr. Anthony Hester.
对不起 先生 我们关门了
I'm sorry, sir, we're closed.
电影精选列表