So it's a dean start.
你们中国货是非常好的
我们很高兴
We're very happy
现在 沃克罗福特小姐 我敬你
And now, Ms. Wollcroft, I present to you,
证明这个概念还有我们的友谊
proof of concept and a token of our friendship.
多谢
对不起 请稍等一下
他们没有减速
They're not slowing down.
-你们处理好 -是的 女士
Take care of it. -Yes, ma'am.
好了 有什么计划 有什么计划
All right, what's the plan? What's the plan?
你们向下跳 我来迫降
You jump. I'll crash land.
迫降 就没有一个更好的计划吗
Crash? You ain't got a better plan than that?
肯定有更好的计划
There's got to be a better plan.
如果事情有变
If things had been different...?
会变好的
I know, it would've been great.
快点 我们该跳了
Come on, man, we got to go.
我们要跳了 快点 快跳
We're jumping, man. Go, go. Jump.
我恐高
I'm scared of heights.
我的天
O-M-G!
呜 呜
Whoo! Whoo!
快点 快点
Come on, man. Go, go!
快点 快点
Go! Move! Move! Go!
我不想死
I don't wanna die!
快点 快点
Go! Go! Go! Go!
快走 快点
Come on! Come on!
快点 快来这边
Come on! Come on! Come on, man!
我的天
Oh, God!
该死的
Fuck!
趴下 趴下
Get down, man! Get down!
我们得快点
We got to move.
趴下 快趴下
Stay down! Stay the fuck down!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
怎么回事
What happened?
怎么回事 你看到什么了吗
What happened? You see something?
该死的
Shit.
他死了
They're dead.
别动
Stop right there!
-你增强的 -我增强了
You're enhanced, -I'm enhanced.
我们就像普通人干一架吧
So why don't we just fight this out like civilized people?
你一生都在训练我 我就让你看看我的厉害
You have a lifetime of training on me, I'll give you that.
都是我用钱买♥♥了最好的战斗软件
But I have the best combat software money can buy.
就像你一直说的
What is it you always say?
这与个人无关
It's nothing personal.
不过这一次有关 贱♥人♥
This time it is, bitch.
嘿
Hey!
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
We're private detectives!
-把手举起来 -我们是一起的
Hands where we can see 'em! -We're on the same team!
等下 他们是好人 他们和我一起的
Wait! Stop! They're the good guys. They're with me.
嘿 老天
Hey! Oh, my God!
快点 伙计们 进去瞧瞧
Come on, guys, sweep the house. Come on in.
进屋看看
Sweep the house.
伙计 继续看吧
Go on and sweep the house, bro.
屋里有坏人哦
There's some bad guys in there.
当时很惊险 我不得不溜进去
It was crazy. I had to slide.
然后捡起一把枪 然后开始反击
I picked up a gun. I started shooting back...?
谢谢你的合作
Thank you for your cooperation.
-谢谢 -你还好吗
Thank you. -Are you okay?
你们呀
Hey you!
只想跟你说 都怪你
Just want you to know, I blamed it all on you.
很好 因为我也觉得都怪你
Good, 'cause I blamed it on you, too.
臭小子
Damn!
他们今天早上找到了古西恩博士
They found Dr. Gussain this morning.
是吗 活着的
Yeah? Alive.
嗯
Mmm.
拿下他 快 看着点
Get him down! Get him down! Watch it!
带他出去吧
Let's get him out of here.
还有 他们逮捕了博·拉蒙德
Oh, and they arrested Beau LaMonde.
哦 你瞧 挺好的吧
Oh, see? It's good.
举起手来 快
Show me your hands, now!
看来没有什么需要处理的了
Guess there's nothing left to do but
唯一剩下的事 就是回纽约了 对吧
go get on a plane back to New York, huh?
不 我们哪儿也不去
No, we're not going nowhere,
你还有一场比赛要拿下来呢 走吧
you still got a competition to win. Let's go.
好了 安东尼
All right, Anthony.
-保重 -你也是
Take care of yourself. -You, too.
珍重 嘿
Take care. Hey.
你将威尔逊除名了 你算是抓到了一帮坏蛋
You cleared Wilson's name and you caught some really bad folks.
-你的所作所为让人骄傲 -谢谢 大雷
You done us proud. -Thanks, Big Ray.
-看来我该多来来咯 -噢 那可别
Maybe I can visit more often. -Oh, hell no.
不过听好了 你赶紧把那卡迪拉克开走吧
But listen, you are gonna kick out for the bodywork on that Caddy,
大好先生
Mr. Big Fancy Pl.
还有告诉安东尼 我说"加把油"
And you tell Antoine I said, "Riff that shit up."
大雷
Big Ray, man...?
借你吉言
It's you, man. You the man.
毛衣不错
Nice sweater.
去你妹的 少来
You know what, fuck you.
这里的进度是越来越快了
And the action is fast and furious here
我们的大厨们都在准备他们的鲶鱼调味汁
as our chefs are preparing their catfish courtbouillon.
肯定味道非常棒
It's gonna be some seriously good food here.
因为光闻着就已经很棒了
It's already smelling wonderful,
虽然都还没有下锅呢
and we haven't even lit the fire yet.
那我们广♥告♥之后立刻回到
We'll be back here on Bayou to Bourbon Street
美食波本街
right after this.
能不能过来几个人手帮忙
Can we get some stage hands up here
把这个桌子挪开
and push this table out of the way?
抱歉 让一下
Sorry, coming through. Excuse us.
安东尼 你去哪儿了 你迟到了
Anthony, where you been? You're a little late.
-这是我们的大厨 -嘿 还好吧
Is this our chef? -Hey, how y'all doing?
嗨 我是安东尼·海斯特 很抱歉来迟了
Hi, Anthony Hester. Sorry about that.
嗨 塔迪大厨 你好吗
Hi, Chef Tardy, how are you?
这家伙是谁 长这样会做饭啊
Who's this? Are Batman and Robin gonna cook?
-我不做 我只是他的经理人 -经理人
No, I'm just his manager. -Manager?
那你能做经理人该做的事 让他早点来吗
You could've managed to get him here quicker, you think?
这人真逗 我喜欢
I love this guy, right?
你可以的
You got this.
该死的 我还没有热身呢
Shit, man, I haven't had any prep time.
什么 你说什么呢
What? What are you talking about?
记住大雷说的什么 "即兴发挥 想到啥做啥"
Remember what Big Ray said, "Let it flow, just let it flow."
还有5秒钟 各位
Back in five, people.
好吧 即兴发挥
All right, let it flow. Flow on out of here.
四 三 二...退出场地
Four, three, two...? Off the stage.
冷静点 大厨子
Calm down, Chef Boyardee.
欢迎回到美食波本街
And we're back here on Bayou Bourbon Street,
大厨们都在紧张准备着各自的菜肴
and the action is fast and furious.
我是盖·曼奇尼 大家可以看到我们的大厨们
I'm Guy Mancini, and you can see our chefs are really
都已经进入第二环节了
flying into ii.
瞧 这边的这位
Yeah, and what do we see over here?
杰米有点吓傻了的样子 看起来杰米还在做调味汁
Jamie is Knocking out...? It looks like Jamie is making a mirepoix.
-是的我们的大厨们都在 -杰 他在干什么
Yeah, all of our chefs are really... -Jay, what's he doing?
都很投入
...really getting involved.
噢 他在聚精会神 他会没事的
Oh, he's focusing his energy. He'll be all right.
纵观场上 他们都在 准备着自己的鲶鱼调味汁
Tearing it up over here as they prepare their catfish courtbouillon.
他看起来跟瘫了一样
He looks paralyzed.
不不不 他知道自己要干什么
No, no, no. He knows what he's doing.
雷 你得自己克服它
Ray. You got to give yourself over to it.
加油吧 伙计 尽管加油
Just riff, brother. Just riff.
就这样 没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Do that.
我们这里变动很大
We've got a lot of action going on.
让我们看看他要怎么做鱼
Let's see what he does with his fish,
因为大家现在进度已经远超他了
'cause everybody else is so far ahead of him.
加油 安东尼
Come on, Anthony.
电影精选列表