你尝那个酱吗
Did you try that sauce?
你们都尝了烧烤酱没
Did y'all try the barbecue sauce?
这几天 你来这干什么的 小杰克
What are you doing with yourself these days, Jackhole?
杰伊 他住在纽约
Jay, um, lives in New York.
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private investigator.
-什么 -私♥家♥侦♥探♥
A what? -A private dick.
呃...
And, uh..
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Private detective, or dick.
我是个侦探 没错 我是个侦探
I'm a dick, okay? I'm a dick. All right?
胡说八道
Bullshit.
我不知道为什么这么搞笑 不过这是真的
I don't know why it's so funny. It's true.
我们有办公室的 只是刚租出去了
We have an office space we just leased out.
我们把案子解决了
We solve cases.
对 我们把案子解决了
Yes, we some oases.
我们接了案子
We've gotten cases.
-有多少案子 -很多案子
How many cases? -A lot of cases.
对 有很多案子
Yeah, we...a lot of cases.
我们因为一个大案子而出名了
We had one big case that put us on the map.
不过剩下的都是些小案子
But then all of the rest of them were like little branch cases.
丈夫有外遇 赡养费问题
Uh, cheating husbands, alimony checks not being there.
子女抚养费 都是这些 我们也有过谋杀案
Child support things, those cases. We had a murder case.
那你们不是在人们的内♥裤♥和钱包里
So you're in people's drawers and pocketbooks?
差不多吧 还有色情交易
Something like that. You know. Hey, sex sells.
这么能干的机构叫什么名字
What's the name of this crackerjack outfit?
叫"胡安侦探事务所"
It's called the Juan Detective Agency.
你 还有谁
You and who else?
你和谁
You and who?
-你和我 -很好 小杰克
You and me. -That's okay, Jackhole,
你们可能都是为了女人
y'all probably just in it for the pussy.
不过这比任何理由都好
But that's a good reason to be in anything.
-对吧 宝贝 -这正是我想说的
Ain't that right, baby? -That's what I'm talking about.
嘿 嘿
Hey, Hey.
怎么回事
What's going on?
-从蒙提祖马的大厅 -威尔逊
From the Halls of Montezuma. -Wilson.
-嘿 嘿 -怎么回事 伙计
Hey, hey. -What's up, man?
我还在想你什么时候会出现呢
I was wondering when you were showing up.
怎么样 兄弟
What's going on, man?
你还好吗 兄弟
You all right, brother?
快过来坐
Hey, come and have a seat, man.
抱歉我这么粗鲁 对不起
Excuse me for being rude. I'm sorry.
我的战友 尼娜
My military friend here, Nina.
嗨
Hi.
很高兴见到你 欢迎
Pleased to meet you. Welcome.
快坐吧
Come on in.
你什么都不记得了
So you don't remember anything?
脑子一片空白
It's just a blank.
医生说可能永远都想不起来了
Doctors say that it probably won't ever come back.
不过我看了一些官方的说法
But I saw the official story,
觉得讲不通
and it just doesn't make any sense.
他们说那是例行训练
They said it was a training exercise.
什么例行训练 会杀掉3个最高级的长官
What kind of training exercise kills the three highest-ranking officers,
他的中士和一个狗♥日♥的♥...
his sergeant and a doggone...?
平民
Civilian.
对 平民
Yeah, a civilian.
平民
Civilian?
脱衣舞♥女♥
Stripper.
有传言说 她曾是...
There's rumors going around that she was...
你了解我 杰伊
You know me, Jay.
我喜欢女人 不过我从来不会伤害任何人
I love the ladies but I would never hurt nobody.
你知道的
You know that
他们说是轮♥奸♥出问题
Now, they're saying it's some kind of gang rape gone wrong.
我堂兄弟可能得了性病
Now, look, my cousin may have blue balls
他毫无对策 不过他绝对不是强♥奸♥犯
and absolutely zero game, but he's no rapist.
所以你想替他洗清罪名
So you want to clear his name?
这样也有一个交代
Yeah, and it wouldn't hurt to gain some points
给南方的亲戚们
with the southern relations.
我知道是我让你参加比赛的 现在又让你...
Look, I know I got you into this competition, and now I'm asking you to...?
没事 兄弟 别担心 我会退出的
Nah, man, don't worry about that. I'll drop out
不 我不是这个意思 我们想个两全其美的办法
No, I'm not saying that I'm saying we do both.
我们要替他洗清罪名 又要赢得比赛
I say we clear my cousin's name and win the contest.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我想我们又有案子了
I say we got our next case.
好兄弟
My man.
我们进去吧 太冷了
Let's go inside, it's cold.
你的任务失败了
You have failed in your mission'
但是豺狼还是需要计划
The Wolf still needs the plans.
豺狼想要我做什么
是回基地闲逛呢 还是去送几束花
这很有礼貌 不过没必要
That is courteous, but unnecessary.
米娜的尸体和她的私人物品 都没在基地了
Mina's body and personal effects have been moved off base.
去哪了
现在我还不知道
For the moment, I do not know.
不过肯定会变
But that will change.
米娜的尸体没有验尸
Mina's body cannot be autopsied
我们天赋的本质会出名
or the nature of our gifts will become known.
这回引起不必要的注意
And this will bring unwanted attention.
-明白吗 -嗯
Is that clear? -Mmm.
等我电♥话♥吧
Expect my call.
米娜
Mina.
你应该为一些积极的男士 换换口味
You need some positive male attention for a change.
嗨 欢迎来到上城区闪电约会
Hi, welcome to Uptown Speed Dating.
嗨
Hi.
你准备好交往了吗
So, are you ready to mingle?
呃
Um...
准备好了 你叫什么名字
Yes. Okay, great. So what's your name?
呃
Um...
我叫卢德米拉
My name is Ludmila.
很高兴见到你 我叫安德鲁
Hi, it's really nice to meet you. I'm Andrew.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, too.
你好吗 我是杰夫·加布里埃尔
How's it going? Jeff Gabriel.
我是博比 很高兴认识你
Bobby. Very nice to meet you.
你还好吗 你是哪里人
How are you doing? Where are you from?
我来自克罗地亚
I'm from Croatia.
嗯 俄♥罗♥斯♥
Mmm, Russia.
我来自捷克共和国
I am from Czech Republic.
我喜欢踢足球 你喜欢足球吗
I like to play soccer. You like soccer?
我喜欢跳舞
I love dancing.
滑雪
And skiing.
还有 呃...
And, uh...
你喜欢契诃夫吗
Do you like Chekhov'?
谁是契诃夫
Who's Chekhov?
对 契诃夫的原著系列
Yes, the original series Chekov.
不像艾布拉姆斯
Not that douche from the J.J. Abrams reboot.
我最喜欢他的《樱桃园》
My favorite of his would have to be The Cherry Orchard.
上去吗
Up here. Yeah?
好
Yes.
换人
Switch.
我是个专业的赌鬼
I am a professional gambler.
我是个演员
I'm an actor.
我希望有一天拥有房♥地♥产♥
I am hoping to be m real estate one day.
你喜欢房♥地♥产♥吗
Do you like real estate?
我喜欢沙滩上的房♥子
Um, I'd like to have a house on the beach.
你在沙滩上一定会很美
You look like someone who would do very well on a beach.
那很尴尬 我不应该这么说
That was very awkward. I shouldn't say it that way.
我只是个健身爱好者 嗜好赌博
I'm just a fitness buff, a gambling fiend.
每天晚上出去找女人
Go out every night and try to pick up women.
我是搞时尚设计的
Uh, I'm a fashion designer.
我是体育老师
A gym teacher.
我跟孩子们在一起工作 都是患病的儿童
I work with children, sick children.
换人
Switch.
我喜欢你的眼睛和牙齿
I love your eyes and your teeth.
你笑起来真美
电影精选列表