他可不敢开枪 因为他是个娘娘腔
He can't fucking shoot me in the face because he's a pussy!
我允许你开枪 瞄准他的脸
I give you permission. Shoot him in the face!
卧♥槽♥
Goddamn it!
我去
Fuck me!
你这混♥蛋♥娘炮
Fuck! You fucking puss!
卧♥槽♥ 你竟然用我的枪射我 你混♥蛋♥
You fucking shot me with my own fucking gun, you fat...
卧♥槽♥
Fuck.
你竟然用我的枪射我
Fuck! You shot me with my own gun!
天呐
Jesus!
你很疼吗
Are you in pain? Huh?
是啊 疼死我了
Yeah, I'm fucking in pain!
记住你说的 傻子是会受伤的
Remember what you said. "If you're dumb, you bleed."
看看谁在流血
Guess who's bleeding?
是这里疼吗
Does it hurt right here?
你个混♥蛋♥ 你是有毛病吗
Jou fucking naai! Is jy mal in jou kop, man?
卡特
Carter!
你是故意射到我的
You shot me on purpose, man!
对 我确实是故意的
Yeah, I did shoot you on purpose,
但是开枪的时候我知道我在干嘛
but I knew what I was doing when I shot you.
你很幸运我没射到你脑袋上
You're lucky I didn't shoot you in your head.
我们玩完了
We're even! We're fucking even!
-不 我们还没结束 -现在就绝交
- No, we're not even. - Yeah, we're even.
-不能绝交 -就绝交
- We're not even! - We're even!
-不行 -好吧 但也几乎绝交了
- We're not even. - Okay, but it's close.
真疼啊
Goddamn, that hurts!
有谁来帮帮我吗
Get me some help. Anybody?
给我闭嘴 混♥蛋♥
Shut the fuck up, man!
你才给我闭嘴 混球
You shut the fuck up, bitch!
干得好卡特
Good job, Carter.
我搞定了 女人和墨西哥人
It's what I do. Pussy and tacos.
接下来我们会善后的 还剩最后一件事
Just one more thing, and we'll get all this cleaned up.
账本的密♥码♥在哪
Where's the code for the ledgers?
你一定会喜欢这个
Ah! You're gonna love this.
-真的吗 -跟我来 看看这个
- Yeah? - Follow me. Check this out.
-账本密♥码♥ -没错
- Code for the ledgers. - That's right.
准备好了吗 等着
Ready for this? Wait for it!
给你的礼物
Here's a gift.
留作纪念
Souvenir.
起码那不是个闪存盘
At least it's not a flash drive.
闪存盘 还好一点
Flesh drive, that's all right.
你个混♥蛋♥还欠我一次握手
You still owe me a handshake, bitch.
你大脑里的子弹就像一个定时炸♥弹♥
This bullet in your brain is like a time bomb.
嗨 蠢货
Hey, dummy.
一月之后
你早该醒了 我很担心你
'Bout time. I was worried about you.
恭喜你
Hey, congratulations.
你抓到了坏蛋 干得好
You got the bad guys. Job well done.
准确地说我没抓到所有犯人
Well, I didn't exactly get all the bad guys.
确实
That's true.
我逮到的比你更多一点点
I got probably a little bit more,
但那只是因为我适合干这门差事
but that's just because I'm built for it.
难道我不该得到一些嘉奖吗
Um, don't I deserve a little credit?
嗨小粉 哇哦
Hey, Pink. Whoa.
卡特 我离开前有个问题想问你
Hey, Carter. Before I go, I got a question for you.
我在考虑要不要再做回骗子
I am thinking about... becoming a crook again.
重回诈骗生意 你怎么看
Getting back into the crook business. What do you think?
我和你说
I gotta tell you,
好些礼品卡
a couple gift cards
进了我钱包里
may have fallen into my wallet.
那是赃物 你应该知道 对吧
That's blood money. You do know that, right?
我确实知道 而我想了想
I do know that. And I thought about that,
它花起来也没什么不同
but turns out, it spends just the same.
商家会收下礼品卡而从不问来源
They still take it and they don't even ask where it comes from.
我再也不会去擦精♥液♥了 对不起小粉
No more gravy mop-up for me. Sorry, Pinkie.
另外我身上还有些闲钱 你想要点吗
And I got a little extra cash on me, if you would like some.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
就知道你会这么说
Kind of thought you'd say that.
好了 我该走了
Well, I gotta go.
那里有一条以我名字命名的公路
There's a road out there with my name on it.
还有一件事小粉
Oh, and, Pinkie?
帮忙把我的护膝传给下个人
Give my kneepad to the next guy.
还有最后一件事
Oh, and... one last thing.
我从未停止对你的爱
I never stopped loving you.
这点你得知道
Just want you to know that.
保重小粉
Take care, Pinkie.
还是个混♥蛋♥
Still a dick.
意大利歌♥曲
那么
So...
怎么
So?
告诉我加利福尼亚州是什么样的
Tell me... what's California like?
很多山
Hmm... Mountains.
很多高耸的山
Peaky mountains.
我一直想去那旅行
I been thinking about... visiting.
我在那里有个朋友
I have a friend out there.
-这样吗 -嗯
- Oh, yeah? - Mm-hmm.
他人很不错 虽然有点古怪但很酷
He's a nice enough guy. A little bit wacky, but he's cool.
他是个同性恋吗
Is he a homeowner?
他住在洛杉矶
He lives in LA.
他租♥房♥♥住
He rents.
该死的卡特
Fucking Carter!